Obviously

Loud Nights

Later that night I dropped my bags on the floor of Danny’s flat without any of his help, thank you very much. I guess you could say our relationship isn’t very good at the moment, not even civil anymore. I made my way to the couch seeing that I don’t know where Danny is and which room is mine. Life is good…yeah right.

“OI!” I heard a voice from behind me say.

I turn around and see Danny there standing with some girl. Let me describe her for you. She had bleach blond hair, contact blue eyes, spray tan skin, and silicon boobs.

Oh, the joy of one night stands.

“Hey” I said quietly not exactly sure what to do or say.

“Lucy this is Cristy she is just staying with me for awhile.” Danny said introducing me to her.

We exchanged hello’s and smiles before she left to go to the bathroom.

“Your room is beside mine.” Danny said.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

I do not want to be in the room next to his, especially tonight or any night like this one.

“Yeah, so if you don’t mind…could you please go there now?” Dannyordered asked.

I quickly stood up got my bags and headed to my room but not before catching Lucy as she exited the bathroom.

“Oh, where are you going?” She asked me.

“To my room…so…yeah, goodnight” I said and rushed to my room.

I was not quick enough to miss a little smirk on her lips though.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Filler. Sorry :(