Obviously

Surprise!

It was already 3 in the afternoon and I haven't even bothered showering or changing.

I was in the living room sitting on the couch upside down watching Busted's video for 'Crashed the Wedding'. I was singing along to the song my feet moving in the air when Tom burst into the living room with Dougie, Danny and Harry following behind.

I screamed. Surprised I let out a scream and fell of the couch. I heard the guys laugh as Tom helped me up (he was laughing too.). I stood up rubbing the back of my head.

"Woah, Cristy. We didn't mean to wake you." Dougie said laughing. I stared at him confused then looked down at what I was wearing. Oh shit, I was still in my clothes from last night.

"Funny Doug, but I've been awake for a while now." I said sitting back on the couch, grabbing a pillow and sitting Indian style.

"Seriously?" Harry said.

"Yeah. Why?" I said looking up at him eyebrow arched.

"Nothing." he said and shrugged sitting down beside me.

"Oh Harry look it's you!" Danny said pointing at the TV. It was still showing Busted's video but they were all singing and you could barely make out the drummer.

"Yeah, it is me Danny. Jealous?" Harry said a smirk on his face.

"No." Danny huffed. "Why would I?"

Then the boys started arguing Dougie joining in once in awhile. I was laughing at Harry's latest comment when Tom pulled me away to the kitchen.

"What's up Tom?" I asked jumping up to sit on the counter.

"Where's your mum?" He asked his voice concerned.

"Work." I said. What's wrong about that?

"Work?" Tom repeated. "She hasn't worked in 9 years."

"No." I said correcting him. "The last time she went to work before today was yesterday."

He looked at me a question on his face. Fuck, I haven't told him yet.
I looked down at my feet trying to avoid Tom's eyes. Fat chance, Tom made me face him looking straight at me.

"Cristy, what's wrong?" He asked.

I tried looking away but Tom made sure I didn't. I love Tom, he's my cousin. He's always been my closest cousin. But I was too scared to tell him about what happened. I haven't told anyone except Jeff, which couldn't be avoided.

"Cristy." Tom said, his voice impatient.

I sighed reluctantly and looked at him.

"Dad left." I said my voice soft.

Tom stared at me his mouth open. I slapped him.

"Close your mouth Tom, I don't want flies around me." I said giggling.

Tom cracked a smile, closing his mouth.

"You OK Cristy?" he said his tone serious.

I nodded not trusting my mouth. He looked at me again making sure I really was. He stepped back releasing my face.

"OK." he said turning back to face the living room. He stopped by the fridge first opening a bottle of beer. Sigh, somethings never change.
Tom headed back to the living room before he was fully out of the room he turned and faced me.

"Nice shirt Cristy." He said smiling, then returning to the couch.

I smiled. Of course, Tom liked my shirt, he bought it. He had a hoodie that said 'Wicked'. I stayed on the counter first thinking. I just told Tom about Dad leaving and all he did was ask if I was OK. I smiled happy that he didn't interrogate me or anything but I knew that he would later.

"Look up Thompson." someone yelled. I looked up just in time to get hit in the face by a bottle.

"Ow." I said rubbing my forehead. The bottle had hit me in the right side of my face. The bottle fell then broke on the floor below me. Shit, my head hurts and I can't jump down to get ice.

"Oops, sorry Cris." the voice said. It was Danny. He quickly assured the guys he just dropped the bottle (he didn't tell them about hitting me, what an ass.) then got ice from the freezer, place it in a plastic, wrapped it in a cloth, then gave it to me. Ok, so he wasn't such an ass. He got a broom and swept the glass away.

"Don't jump Cristy." He warned when I was about to jump.

"Why?" I whined putting the ice to my face, it was so cold.

"Because there might be small pieces of glass on the floor." He said putting back the broom in it's proper place.

"Now whose fault is that?" I said accusingly. I arched my right eyebrow happy it was right that got hit.

He ignored to comment and place the broken glass in the trash can.

"Danny?" I said calling his attention. He faced me his face confused.

"How do you know where everything is?" I asked.

Danny chuckled, which made me laugh. His laugh always made me, odd.

"I used to be your neighbor remember?" He said sitting on the table in the middle of the kitchen.

I laughed more. How could I forget? Whenever I was home in Bolton instead of boarding school or visiting the grandparents I would be here in my house, or in the park playing with Danny.

"Yeah, but that was years ago." I said. I was always in boarding school (same as Harry) or in Essex visiting my grandparents (who lived near Dougie) but every time I came home for break I would always end up talking to him like I just saw him yesterday. My, oh my, how times have changed.

"Yeah I know, but the things are in the same place." He smiled.

"Ya, but the broom?" I said, not exactly something someone would remember after 6 years.

"Yeah, but I always ended up breaking something then we would have to clean it up and you always sent me to get the broom." He said pointing his finger at me accusingly.

I laughed remembering all the things he broke. He broke. let's see, a bunch of plates and glasses and mugs, he once broke my radio, a frame, a vase, bowls, he broke a lot of things. I smiled at the memories. He was so clumsy back then, I can't believe he is a famous star. I can't believe all of them are. I knew all of them before McFly but they never met before.

"Do you remember the time a broke your dad's glasses?" Danny said laughing.

I remembered. I was 6 and Danny was 8 it was summer and Danny and I were playing in the living room tag. Danny tripped while chasing me and landed on the table where my dad's glasses were. He squashed them. My dad came in saw it and told Danny to go home and to never come back. Later that night I bothered my dad in his study begging to allow Danny back in the house. My dad picked me up and let me sit on his lap he hugged me telling me that he was joking and that Danny can come over anytime and that he was invited for dinner the next night. I was so happy I hugged my dad as he told me what he was doing (of course I didn't understand much).

"Cristy are you OK?" Danny asked appearing in front of me. He outstretched his arms and I hugged him.

He comforted me pulling me away to look at my face.

"You know Cristy if you want to hug me you don't have to cry." He said smirking.

I pushed him away. He can be so full of himself. I ran up the stairs and into my room wiping away my tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
So in case you dont get it.
She knows Harry from school, Tom is her cousin, Dougie was her grandparents neighbor (whom she visited often) and Danny used to be her neighbor.