Obviously

Since Always Hun

Sleep never came.

It wasn’t the fact that the walls were thin –they weren’t– they were just that loud.

For short periods they would be quiet then come back really loud.

Another thing, my iPod was dead.

So my first night at Danny’s was hell.

Around 2 or 3 the next morning I couldn’t take it anymore. I changed into black jogging pants and a grey hoodie from high school. I slid on my rubber shoes grabbed my phone and wallet then left.

Which leads me to where I am now, watching the sunrise in the park with a bottle of water and ice cream. I for one am a bigger fan of sunrises than sunsets, though I am not saying I don’t like sunsets, I just prefer sunrises.

I tied my hair into a messy ponytail and continued watching the sunrise. Once the sun was completely up I could easily see the increase of people in the park.

Guess I should be getting back.

I stood up, threw the empty water bottle and walked back to Danny’s flat. It was around 7 and Dougie was leaving at 10.

Three hours of sleep

Amazing

I decided to bring Dougie to the airport since Tom was busy with Gio, Harry was busy with Izzy and Danny was sulking.

I wonder if he still is.

I was in front of the door searching for keys until finally coming up to a conclusion that I did not bring my keys. I hit my head on the door and it opened an inch.

Oh, I guess I forgot to lock it.

I entered the quiet flat and made sure to lock the door this time. I got to my room and collapsed on the comfy bed, sleep was not too far away.

***

Hello there
The angel in my nightmare
The shadow in the background of the morgue
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley
We can live like Jack and Sally if you want
Where you can always find me
We’ll have Halloween on Christmas
And in the night we’ll wish this will never end (never end)


I woke up and stretched my arms wildly looking for my phone. I finally found it right in front of my face.

Note to self: Open eyes next time.

“Hello” I said groggily.

“Cristy! Where are you?” A frantic Dougie said on the other line.

“Danny’s” I said slowly getting of the bed.

“Are you still bringing me to the airport?” He asked and I heard a door close.

“Yeah” I said looking for my watch.

“Its 10:30” Dougie informed and my eyes went wide.

“OH SHIT, I am so sorry Dougie. I’ll see you in five.” I hung up and looked in my bag for something, anything to wear.

I pulled out yellow shorts and a white hoodie and quickly slid them on. I ran to the bathroom, splashed water on my face, brushed my teeth and ran a comb through my hair. I took out my white low-cut chucks and got my phone and wallet once more. I was about to leave the flat until I realized I had forgotten the keys. I ran inside found them and ran back out. I raced to the front where I bumped into someone.

Dougie

“Morning sunshine” he said a smile on his face.

Damn, I miss having him as a room mate.

“Morning” I said. “Sorry for being so late.”

“No problem but if I miss my flight I’ll tell my mom it’s all you” Dougie said as we made our way to Tom’s car.

He and Gio decided to stay in so he lent me his car.

I slid into the driver’s seat and Dougie slid into the passengers. We made our way to the airport the only sound coming from my Blink-182 CD playing.

I parked the blue mini and walked with Dougie until I couldn’t go any farther.

“Bye freak” I said hugging him and kissing him on the cheek.

“See ya loser” he said hugging me back.

We stood there wrapped in the hug before I stepped out of it.

“Now go, you have a flight to catch.” I said pushing him a bit.

“Wait” he said catching my attention.

Oh dear lord, please do not let this be like in all the stories where the best friend admits his undying love.

“Be careful with Danny ok? He is a bit…uh…sensitive.” Dougie continued.

I nodded and he hugged me one last time.

Danny…sensitive? Since when?

“Now I’ve got to go, I have a plane to catch.” He said before running of leaving me completely confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait. :( I'll try to update more often.

5 stars! I LOVE YOU ALL! :D