Obviously

No Place to Go

"WHAT?!" I yelled aggravated.

"I'm sorry Miss Richards but it no longer belongs to you." The girl behind the desk said sounding slightly scared.

"YES IT DOES! IT HAS BEEN MINE FOR THE PAST YEAR AND A HALF!" I yelled once more. They can't do that. They can't just get my flat. What about my things? That thought just entered my mind.

"WHAT ABOUT MY THINGS?" I yelled but I was slightly calmer.

"Shh Cristy, relax." Tom said behind me rubbing my back. He came back with me to my flat. The boys and I left Bolton this morning. I bummed in Tom's house before deciding to go back to my flat which was apparently, not mine anymore.

I took deep breaths as Tom talked to the girl.

"Excuse me, I am sorry about her, but where are her things?" he asked calmly, much better than me.

The girl checked her computer before answering Tom.

"They are in Storage Room 3." she said. Tom said thank you and we went to Storage Room 3. I tried to open the door but it was locked. Why is it locked?

"Maybe so that no one would steal your things." Tom answered reading my mind.

I looked at him as if asking 'are you serious' but all he did was shrug and went back to the elevator.

"I'll go to Greg." I said. He was my landlord, he is also the guy who kicked me out. Oh are we going to have a lovely talk.

---

I yelled at Greg, a lot. So now I have absolutely NO chances of getting my flat back or any flat in this building. In the end he kicked me out with the key to Storage Room 3.

"TOOOOM!" I whined as we rode the elevator back down.

"It's OK Cristy." he said rubbing my back. I have NO WHERE to stay and I need to go back to work.

"TOM! Where am I going to go? I can't go back to Bolton, I need to work!" I cried into his chest as he caught me in an embrace.

"Shh Cristy you can stay with me tonight." He said rubbing my back.

"Thanks Tom." I said hugging him tightly. He will always be my favorite cousin.

---

I was in a taxi on my way to Tom's with the trunk full of my things. Tom called the other guys so that they could help me move my things to Tom's house. We all went in separate cabs because of all my stuff. Yeah, I shop a lot. The only reason I work.

I got out of the taxi and the driver helped me get my things out. I paid him, tipped him well and slowly dragged my things to Tom's front door.

I was dragging my things to the door when I saw a figure leaning on the door frame laughing. I squinted trying to see who it was but I was too far. I couldn't even see his hair cause he was wearing a beanie. The fact that he was wearing a beanie meant it was either Tom, Dougie or Danny. I am yet to see Harry in one. How mean just standing there watching me dieeee! Ok, so maybe I am exaggerating.
I continued on dragging a suitcase, 2 boxes, 2 plastic bags and my purse to the house, I was DETERMINED! Sure I was determined but that didn't stop me from slipping. I fell backwards and landed on my back. Ouch. The mysterious figure ran to me and helped me up.
I stood up brushing dirt of my hands and pants. I looked up to face mysterious figure and turn to see none other than Danny Jones. He was still laughing, meanie.

"So, now you help me? After I fall." I asked picking up the things I was carrying.

He bent down and helped me getting the two boxes.

"Well, you seemed to do fine without my help." He said as we headed to the door.

I rolled my eyes at him. Yeah, I really was doing fine. With two boxes under my right arm two plastic bags in my left hand with the handle of my suitcase and my purse on my left shoulder occasionally slipping down causing me to stop to bring it back up. And yeah, the reason why Danny was laughing was because I was doing fine.

He read my mind and answered 'Yup!'

What's wrong with people nowadays isn't my mind safe from outsiders?!

We reached the door and went inside and I dropped everything I was carrying.

"Where is everybody?" I asked they should have arrived before me since they left first.

"Oh, they are preparing." Danny said.

"Preparing what?" I asked slightly scared.

Danny looked at me with an evil grin. [i[Uh, oh.

"You my dear Crystal Marie Richards have just crashed a boys' night home!" He exclaimed.

Oh no, I have heard stories about these nights. I am now totally scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tralalala... Need to shower. Need to update other story. Gonna put up another story I've been writing...check it out once it is up. :D

ANYWAY:
Next chapter should be up....I don't know when. :D Enjoy, please leave comments... :( they make me happy :)