Kiss My Textbook

Feeling Faithful

Gerard’s POV

I escaped from my home at the fastest speed I could run. I didn’t know where I was going but I was going to get somewhere. I told him I loved him! How could I be so stupid as to admit my inner and deepest feeling without a second thought of it?! I wasn’t meant to love or be loved! Especially if I was so dumb as to just rightfully admit my feelings like that.

My legs stopped and gave when I felt as if I was flying on my legs. The warm ground coated my face as I regained feeling in my legs. Thoughts of Frankie floated freely within my mind. He was my angel, my precious sweet angel and I was in love with him. Ever since that first day where I met his angsty self while trying to get him to concentrate until now I knew there was something about him that wouldn’t let him leave me.

I gathered myself together and stood up from the ground wiping the dirt off my face. I looked forward in the distance to the swing set where I had found Frank daydreaming. My legs took a mind of their own and started walking toward the set. I could easily see Frankie’s tiny frame sitting there that one day where he was daydreaming. The natural movement in his hair when the wind blew and the curves of his body as he was dreaming appeared in front of me.

I took hold of the chain that connected the swing to the apparatus that held it down. I planted myself onto the swing and kicked my legs setting myself in motion. “And I’ll run, just have a little faith in me. Your scared and alone,” I sang the chorus of I’ll Run by The Cab. I continued singing while swinging myself higher into the air.

I lost myself in oblivion the sun becoming a nice blanket of warmth. What was I going to do after graduation? I could tell Frankie was scared that I would leave him but I was scared that he would leave me. When he blacked out I nearly had a panic attack because I didn’t know what to do. I just watched over him as he slept slowly caressing his face if he looked as if he was in discomfort. I loved that boy and I didn’t care if he didn’t love me back.

“Babe, will you come down from the sky for me?” Frankie’s voice asked making me eyes focus on the ground. I was still high in the air and time had stopped for me. There stood my angel tired from running with the sides of his hair stuck to his face from the sweat. Gravity took over and the swing came back down. I stretched my legs out causing the swing to come to a halt. Frankie ran over to me and wrapped his arms around me. “Don’t you ever run away from me, Gerard. I may be slow at times but have a little faith in me,” he spoke into my chest.

“You’re not mad at me?”

He pulled his head back and gave me a look of confusion. “Why would I be mad at you Gee? I just had the man of my dreams tell me he loved me. There is no way I could be mad at him despite the fact that he bolted out from his own birthday party.”

“I wasn’t supposed to tell you though at least not like that. It was supposed to be perfect.”

He cupped my face, “I don’t care how or when as long as you said it.”

I sighed quietly getting ready to ask him the one question that I knew if he said the wrong this I would be crushed. “Do you love me back?”

Frank said nothing as he froze in his spot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! Here's another chapter for all of you! I can't say happy Thanksgiving since it is now Friday but I hope all of you who celebrate had a happy turkey day. I hope you liked this chapter and how I switched it to Gerard's POV. The next chapter will be in Frank's again. Do you think Frankie loves Gerard back or does he not leaving Gerard to his impending doom?

Also ten stars! I love you all for it because it is my first ten stars ever! Sorry about the song I have to re-upload it to my fileden since it got whacked. I suggest you listen to the song because it's very pretty and fits the chapter pretty well. I also love The Cab!

Love and Doodles,

Wednesday Way!

P.S. Comment for me and Gee! (Frankie too!)