Kiss My Textbook

Aisle March

Graduation day had arrived for Gerard and he was getting ready. He was graduating as Valedictorian and I couldn't be happier for him. I was already dressed in black dress pants with a black button up and a red tie. I chose to wear my red Converse to accent my outfit.

I was seated in the Way's living room with Mikey, Bob, and Ray. Bob and Ray were graduating as well and were already dressed. Bert and his pals were with us as well. "So Frank," Bert started, "what is your present for Gee?"

Present? I was supposed to get Gerard a gift? "I don't have one."

Bert shook his head. "Not a physical gift. Your gift." He grinned wiggling his eyebrows.

"Bert, I do not need to hear about my brother and his boyfriend in compromising positions," Mikey articulated adjusting his glasses.

Compromising positions, I thought. It soon dawned on me what Bert meant by gift. "I don't think we'll be doing anything like that," I said meekly. I heard footsteps coming up from the basement. I knew it was Gee. When he stepped into the living room my jaw dropped. His long raven locks were perfectly framing his face. Dressed in a black suit with a white tie he was drop dead gorgeous.

Gerard smiled, "Hey."

I stood up and walked over to him. On my tippy toes I whispered, "You look gorgeous babe." I pecked his cheek softly on my way down to level ground. A chorus of 'awws' sounded. Both mine and Gee's faces turned red.

"Boys, let's go," Mrs. Way yelled from the kitchen.

Everyone stood and began to file out of the house. Bert and his gang piled into a beat up minivan. "Anyone else want to ride in Bessie?" Bert asked.

We all nodded no and squeezed into Mrs. Way's old Jeep. Mikey took shotgun with me, Gerard and Ray in the backseat. Bob sat happily in the trunk mumbling something about jingle cats. The car came to life and took off down the road. Gerard swiftly wrapped his arm around me so I was squished into his side.

He kissed the top of my head. "I love you." I looked up and smiled at him. Ray sat motionless and oblivious to us.

We arrived at school and parked among the masses of cars. Hopping out of the car Gerard took his hand in mine. "Are you nervous?" I asked.

"A little, I was never much a public speaker."

"You'll do great Gee. You always amaze me."

"Thanks you, Frankie. I'll see you later then since I have to go get my cap and gown and join the class."

I nodded and Gerard began to walk away. I joined back up with Mikey and Bert.

The school was filled to the brim with people. I was seated next to Mikey and Mrs. Way with Bert, Quinn, Dan, and Jeph behind us. The graduation march began to play and the graduates began to walk in. Gerard lead the line dressed in a blue gown with matching cap like the rest of the men. The women wore white gowns with white caps. Bob and Ray soon came down the aisle. Amazed I wondered how his cap was staying on with his 'fro.

Everyone took a seat and Gerard proceeded to walk up onto the stage. He stood tall at the podium and began to speak.

"Fellow graduates," he started, "we finally made it." A cheer sounded from the class. "Four years ago we entered these halls frightened, nervous, and the small few of us confident. We slaved over years of testing and homework that we all thought was so unfair. We won football championships," the football team cheered, "debates, dance competitions and all things of the sort.

Dances were danced and people fought. Some of us found ourselves while others lost themselves. Others found love and lasting friendships. We all gained something. Yet, look us now. We're here now all together ready to close the book on high school and open a new book. This is us and we can never change it. It's our time now let's get on with it." Gerard stepped away from the microphone and began to walk down to his seat. The whole auditorium roared with applause. Bert and his buddies hooted and cheered causing much of the attention to be put on them.

The principal began handing out diplomas. I always found this part of graduations boring. I stood up as the neared the end of the alphabet by last names. I hurriedly walked over to the end of the stage where the graduates stepped off. Soon Gerard's name was called he went up to receive his diploma.

I watched him walk down as a smile spread across his face. Once safely off the stage I ran up to my boyfriend and enveloped him in a hug. "You did amazing Gee! You were phenomenal! I love you so much," I stopped myself cold. My hand flew to cover my mouth.

"I love you too Frankie." Gerard moved my hand away and kissed me sweetly. The names had ended and Gerard's high school years were over. Graduation caps were thrown and tears fell. Hugs were given around to everyone. I had Gerard and he had me. We were both in love and it couldn't get any better.

Gerard lifted me from the ground and spun me around. I smiled and tears leaked from my eyes. Yet, these weren't tears of sadness. They were tears of joy. I had found my love, my one and only.

The silly little Frank got his prince. Gerard found his angel. They were happy and in love and no one could stop them...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, I'm sorry to tell you this but next chapter will be the last chapter of Kiss My Textbook. I'm sad to see it go so soon but there is no need to worry I already have another Frerard idea up my sleeve. I also want to tell you all that I'm re-writing an old story of mine called I Never Knew Posters Could Talk. If y'all want you can check it out. The first three chapters are already posted.

Frankie: My story is almost over?

Yes, Frankie. It almost is...

Frankie: *sniffs* I don't want it to be over. We still have the summer and my senior year. *sniffs*

Frankie, you have to face it. The story is coming to a close.

Frankie: *cries* I don't want it to be over!

Gerard: *hugs Frank* It'll be okay Frankie. You're still going to have me no matter what.

Frankie: Really? *sniffs*

Gerard: Really, sugar. *kiss Frank's forehead*

*sniffs* I'm going to miss you guys! *glomps Gee and Frank*