Fake Boyfriend

Crazy For This Girl

I let Abby sleep the whole plane ride till we were aloud to get up and leave the airplane. She look so peaceful sleeping in my arms, where she belonged.

And I don't know why
But shes changed my mind


I don't know why but she is changing my mind about everything. I never thought I'd trust anyone else after Michelle. But I certainly can trust Abby.

And I know she trusts me. I just feel guilty that some of our relationship was nothing but about money and thats it. Well for me anyways.

If I could take it back I would, but then I might not even have Abby right now. I guess somethings happen for a reason.

Even if its a shady and shitty reason. Which I never want her to find out about.

I shook her gently and watched her stir before she open her eyes. I smiled and kissed her. "Where in London."

"I slept the whole flight?" she asked as I grabbed our carry ons.

"Yep. I didn't want you to freak when we landed." I told her as I slung the bags over my shoulder and grabbed her hand.

I pulled her behind me as we slowly walked off the plane behind Matt and Val, everyone else was behind us.

"Oh my God" Tia squealed as we walked into the airport she grabbed Abby's hand and pulled her away from me and towards the giant window.

Zack and me laughed as we watched Abby, with a scared look on her face being tugged over there.

"Help me." she mouthed. I just laughed and shook my head. She glared at me before she turned to look out the window.

"Here." Zack said giving me a hundred. "For not letting her die on the plane."

I laughed and took my money quickly and pocket it.

I watched as Abby laughed at something Leanna said. She look breath taking when she laughed or smile.

Would you look at her
She looks at me
Shes got me thinking about her constantly


It's weird how someone can be scared of everything but still mange to smile and brighten up everyone else day.

I felt pressure on my lips. When I looked down I saw Abby kissing me. I smiled and pulled her closer to me deepen the kiss. When she pulled away I pecked her quickly and grabbed her hand.

"What were you thinking about?" she asked as we followed the others to the bus that was suppose to be outside ready for us.

I shrugged. " I was just wondering how you can be so scared of things and still smile. And make everyone else smile with your gorgeous smile."

She giggled and I looked at her smiling. She moved a little closer to me rubbing my arm.

"I don't know. I guess I'm scared." she said.

I laughed. "Scared of what?"

"Other people not being happy. It's my biggest fear." she answered truthfully.

But she don't know how I feel.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Well anyone around you is always happy."

She blushed and looked down as we walked towards the bus. Matt punched the code into the keypad and everyone followed in after him.

"Why are there four?" Abby asked me as we walked onto the bus.

"One's for our roadies/equipment." she nodded "And the other two I guess are the other band." she nodded.

"Good Charlotte, right?" I nodded. "I like them."

I scoffed. "So you heard of them but you never listened to us."

And as she carries on without a doubt
I wonder if shes figured out
I'm crazy for this girl


She laughed as I let her pick out which bunk was ours, since we had to share. She sat down on one and slide into it leaving me some room and I followed in after her.

"Good choice" I told her. She picked a top bunk with Tia and Zack under us.

She laid down and I pulled her closer to me wrapping my arm around her waist. She snuggled into my chest and closed her eyes.

"Your still tired? You just slept for ten hours?"

She nodded and yawned. She blindly tried to find my lips but she found my nose instead.

"You missed." I told her and moved them to my lips. She smiled as we kissed. I pecked her two more times before I realized she was asleep.

I closed my eyes and followed her actions.

Right now
Face to face
All my fears
Pushed aside
And right now
I'm ready to spend the rest of my life
With you
♠ ♠ ♠
=D

so I have another chapter all typed and ready to be published and you know what to d if you want to read it sooner rather than later!!!!!!!!!!!!