Fake Boyfriend

Hello Beautiful

It's been about three weeks since I moved in with Avenged. Everyone's been really nice and making me feel like home.

"Hey Beautiful."

I looked up from my bowl of luck charms and saw Brian in the fridge. I took this moment, while he was looking away, to blush a deep red color.

"Hey Bri'" I replied and stuck another scoop into my mouth.

That boy certainly knows how to make a girl feel loved and wanted. We make each other not feel like the tenth wheel. Its weird but I never thought that after Nate, and certainly not this soon, I would fall in love again. Weird I know. I think I'm falling in love with Brian, Synyster Gates, pfft like he actually would like me. He's a fucking God and Im.....nothing.

"Cereal for dinner?" He asked as he sat down next to me with a beer.

I shrugged. "I need some kind of energy if were going clubbing."

He nodded and took a swig from his beer. I kept eating and I felt like he was still looking at me.

"What?"

He shook his head and smiled. "Your just really pretty."

I blushed and I saw that damn sexy smirk spread across his face. "Thanks."

He laughed and kept smirking making me blush more.

"Do you enjoy seducing me?" I asked as I took another spoon full.

"Am I seducing you Miss Peters?" he asked.

I looked at him with one eye and smirked. "Very much."

"Then yes I do enjoy it." he laughed. I giggled and he just smiled. "I enjoy it so much that I'm going to ask you to be my date at the club tonight."

I giggled and nodded. "Id feel honor to be your date Junior."

"Don't call me Junior." he growled under his breath.

I smirked and shrugged my shoulders. "I'm going to get ready." and walked up to my room.

I put on a black corset top with a short plaid mini skirt in black and red. I put on heavy eyeliner with a thin red line and mascara. I straighten my hair and put in a headband with skulls on it. I put on a skull choker and I put on a pair of red heels.

"Damn." I turned around and looked at Tia. "You look hawt!" she giggled.

"You to." she was wearing skinny jeans and a purple corset. "Zack is not going to be able to keep his hands off you."

She laughed. "And Syn wont be able to keep his off you."

I laughed and sat on my bed next to her. "He asked me to be his date tonight."

"Really?" she asked. She was kinda faking the enthusiasm but I let it go, assuming I just caught her off guard.

"Mhmm." I nodded she giggled.

"Do you like him?"

"I thought I wouldn't like anyone after Nate but he's certainly proving me wrong."

"I'm happy, if your happy."

"I'm happy." I giggled.

"Good lets go."
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE!!!!!!!!

fIVE COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE AGAIN RIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!