Fake Boyfriend

Control

Tia and me were meeting the guys at the club because apparently we were taking to long and they wanted to get shit faced quicker.

"Do I look okay?" I asked Tia as we entered the club. The music was pounding and I wasn't sure she heard me.

"You look fine." she smiled and began looking for the guys. "Over there." she said and pulled me along. "Hey guys."

"Tia!" Zack squealed and pulled her onto his lap for a making out session.

I laughed then went to go sit down next to Brian in the booth. "Hey Bri."

He looked me up and down with a smirk. "You look fucking sexy." he whispered in my ear. I giggled and blushed at his comment. "And that blush makes you even hotter."

"Your such a charmer." I said and took a swig of his beer.

"Hey thats mine." he said and took it away from me.

"Share!" I pouted.

"Not going to work." he shook his finger at me. I glared at him and bite his finger. "Ow! No biting."

"Share!" I whined again. He sighed and gave me the beer, mumbling something under his breath. "Thank you" I said and chugged it.

I heard the begin of Control by Metro Station and I smiled at Tia.

"Tiaaaaaaa!" I sang loudly and she pulled her face from Zack.

"What?" she said and I pointed up. She listened and began to laugh. "Shall we?"

I nodded and told the guys to pick up the drinks on the table.

"What are you two up to?" Zack asked us. I laughed and Tia pulled me up onto the table.

We began to dance to the beat and jumped up and down during the chorus.

whoa, I feel just like we're taking control
of the night
whoa, I feel just like we're losing control
but if you let go then I'll let go tonight


I heard wolf whistle and me and Tia giggled and kept dancing.

"Fuck damn." I heard Brian yell over the music. "There's a dance floor for that." Syn said when I sat back down next to him.

"Will you dance with me?" I slurred.

"I don't dance." he stated. I pouted but looked away so he couldn't see. "Sorry."

I shook my head and looked back at him with a smile. "Its okay. I'm to drunk to dance anyways." I lied.

He looked like he regretted not dancing with me at first but nodded and went back to talking with Jimmy about something.

I sighed as Tia stood up and looked at me. "Wanna go to the bathroom?" she yelled over the music. I nodded and followed her off to the bathroom.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Will you dance with me?" Abby asked me.

"I don't dance." She looked away from me and I felt bad. I was suppose to keep her happy. "Sorry."

She shook her as she turned back to look at me with a smile. "Its okay. I'm to drunk to dance anyways."

I looked at her blankly. She only had like two drinks tonight she couldn't be that drunk. I nodded at her and turned to talk to Jimmy about the band.

"Wanna go to the bathroom?" I heard Tia asked. I felt Abby get up next to me and figured Tia was talking to her.

"Hey Bri." I heard Zack say. I looked over at him and he patted the space next to him.

"On second Jimmy." He nodded and I sat next to Zack.

"Here's a hundred. For taking Abby out tonight." I nodded and slipped the hundred into my pocket. "Just keep her happy." he said. He nudged me as he saw Tia coming back with Abby.

Tia sat in Zack's lap as Abby sat next to me on the other side. I thought I might as well make this a hundred better. I placed my arm over her shoulders and watched her blush as I pulled her closer to me.

I kissed her forehead and winked at Zack and Tia who just smiled and nodded.

"Having fun Abby?" I asked looking down at her. She was biting her lip looking at the dance floor then looked up at me.

"Yeah, thank you."

I leaned down and captured her lips with mine. I couldn't help but smirk as I felt Zack place another hundred in my pocket.
♠ ♠ ♠
cOMMENT pLEASE

♪whoa, i feel just like we're taking control
of the night
whoa, i feel just like we're losing control
but if you let go then I'll let go tonight♫