Shut Up And Let Me Go

Hope Your Bad News Isn't That Bad

I walk slowly, down the stairs. I reach half to the bottom [A/N:does that make sense?] of the steps. ''Wait...I want to listen to music.''I whisper to myself. I start making my way up the stairs when someone calls my name. ''Charlie! Amber's on the phone.''My dad yells. I walk back down the stairs.

''Hey Amber.''I greet.

''Hey, hows everything?''She asks.

''Fine, but I have bad news.''I tell her, having a tear form in my eyes.

''What?''She asks worried.

''I'm moving.''I tell her afraid what she'll say, with a tear rolling down my cheek.

''What!''She yells. And that's the last thing we said about me moving.

''Oh and I got a cell phone.''I tell her.

''Awesome! How?''She yells then asks.

''Gerard, got one for me.''I said.

''Really?''She asks seductivilly. ''Whats the num?''

I tell her the number. And she hangs up on me.

''What?''I say to myself. And I get a text. I look at my phone. ''Two texts?''I ask confused.. One's from Amber and the others from Gerard.. Gerards read:

Hey.
It's okay too. Tell me when your ready. I have some news to, that I also don't want to tell you yet. Because I'm afraid you'd get mad. Soo, we're in the same postion. I guess, bye. Love you.
xoxo Gerard


I wonder what it is. Hope its not as bad as I think it is.

''Hey, Charlie, what do you want for dinner today?''I hear my mom say behind me.

''Uh...I don't know. I'm not hungry. I'll eat later. Right, now I'm going to get ready for school tomorrow.''I answer her, all at once.

''Oook.''My mom answers to all of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Please......

Does this sound ruch too?
I have a weird feeling it is.

Did any of your school start yet?
Mine didn't yet, on Sep 3 it will. And it's awesome because it's
Gerard and Lyn-Z's 1year wedding anniversary. xD

xo