How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

I Feel Like Screaming

Pan's POV

The mall was absolutely crazy. When I got back to my house, I pulled up to the drive way turning my car off and just sat there with my head on the steering wheel. I heard a squeal...yes a squeal and Alex run out of the house to my car. I just stared wide-eyed. Amber was running after him but stopped when she saw my car. Alex ran to the drivers side of the car and opened it for me. He grinned at me. I smiled back.

"Hello there gorgeous." He placed a small kiss on my lips.

A girl could get use to this. I placed my hand on his neck.

"Guys cereal get a room!" Amber practically screamed at us. I heard Jack's girly giggle and pulled away grinning. Amber pulled Jack into the house muttering something about stealing Jacks innocence...I shook my head at that.

"Al, you know you shouldn't be out here." I said grabbing the bags from the mall only to have them snatched from Alex. I gaped at him.

"I'm the man, I can handle things for my woman." He said walking away. I cocked my eye brow at him.

"Who says I'm your woman?" I smirked at his reaction. His face turned red and he walked in the house putting everything down then turned to me.

"Emily, I was wondering would you consider yourself my woman?" He placed his hands on my hips. I blushed and bit my lip, he barely knew me. To think of it I knew him, but I didn't know him.

"You can call me your woman but I'm not your girlfriend till you prove yourself." He smiled and kissed me once more.

"I can deal with that." I grinned, and shook my head. I looked at the couch to see Jack routing through the bags.

"JACK!!!!" I screamed and lunged at him, he threw his hands up in the air screaming a high pitched scream. I snatched the bags from him.

"Thats.Not.For.You!" I said sitting on him.

"I'm sorry!!!! Please don't kill me." He begged, I couldn't help but giggle. Amber walked out of the kitchen with a piece of pizza hanging from her mouth. That sent me into a fit of giggles, making me fall off of Jack.

"DOG PILE!!!!" Jack screamed and jumped on me knocking all the wind out of me with an audible 'oof' Alex screamed and jumped in too. Amber grabbed her camera took a picture then jumped on me. Jack patted my cheek.

"Dear dear Pan!, this should teach you not to mess with the Great Jackaroo." I put all of my force into my knee and brought it up to Jack's groin. He groaned then coughed.

"Dear dear Jackaroo, that should teach you to not mess with me about messing with you." I laughed.

"Ambs, can you get off, I kinda cant breath and Jack's in pain." I could tell Amber was confused.

"Emily, kneed Jack in the balls." Alex explained.

"Ohhhhh." I felt Amber get off, then Alex, then Alex pushed Jack off then grinned and helped me up. I smiled a thanks.

"Geeze, now that we covered all of that." I straightened out my shirt, and picked up the bags. I looked in them and handed Jack his.

"This one is yours." He screamed and ran away to look in it. I shook my head and gave Alex his.

"Were the same pant size so if you wanna share we can do that too." He grinned and kissed my cheek. Amber just stood there. I laughed and handed Amber a bag and she screeched and snatched it from me.

"Okay, its not like I needed to hear anyway, thanks Ambs." I shook my head opening my jaw trying to get my hearing to work again. I took off my shoes and sighed sitting on the couch.

Things have been really eventful lately. I think I'm falling for Alex Gaskarth, and he might be falling for me too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okieeeeeee pokie, sorry this took a while. Kinda been busy.
Comment, tell your friends and have fun!!!!!!! WHORE IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!

<3
Pan!