How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Night One

Pan's POV

After watching Amber and Jack have an all out war on my Wii, I decided to go back up to my room. When I got there I walked over to my i-pod hooked up to my radio and played The Cab, One Of Those Nights.

I'm a mess and you're worse
Just give me time
To give you a waste of time
One of those nights
When you leave me for no reason
I'll give you a reason


I sang and danced around my room completely oblivious to Alex standing in the doorway. I grabbed my hair brush and jumped around my room. I spun around and saw Alex standing in the doorway with a smirk playing on his lips. I screamed and dropped my brush. I stared at him wide eyed until I finally found my voice I spoke up.

"I..umm...How long have you been standing there?" I asked blushing slightly, looking down at my feet.

"Ohh I'd say about the part where you started to shake your butt and danced." He said laughing. He walked into my room a little more so he was almost standing in front of me. My breath quickened, and I looked everywhere but at his face. He started to dance slightly laughing and smiling the whole time. He grabbed my hands telling me to dance with him. After the song was over All Time Low's The Party Scene came on, Alex smiled slightly and I probably looked like a tomato. I was so embarrassed. He kept dancing pulling me closer to him, so my back was on his chest. I bit my lip and smiled, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I heard the floor board creak and turned my head to see that Amber and Jack were standing in my door way smiling, Amber pulled Jack in the room just as Mayday Parade's 'When I Get Home, Your So Dead' came on. The song after that was The Audition's 'You've Made Us Conscious'. I couldn't help myself I had to sing to this song.

Oh oh oh - look at what we've all tried not to become:
another fabricated self-portrait.
Oh oh no - take another glance and remember we're the ones
Setting you up to take our fall.


I didn't notice that Alex was singing with me.

After our little dance party we all were sitting on my bed listening to my music on my i-pod.

"You have really good music on here." Jack told me looking at a magazine that was on my floor. I laughed and gave him a small 'thanks', looking at Alex who was playing with the hem of his shirt. I got off of my bed and ran down the stairs to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and got out a Gatorade, sighing slightly. I turned back around and jumped ten feet in the air. Alex was leaning against the door frame, smirking, like he was earlier, only he looked a lot sexier. I bite my lip.

"Soo, those were some mighty amazing dance moves you had earlier." He said folding his arms in front of him. I nodded, not really knowing what to say. He pushed himself off of the wall and walked up to me. It felt like my heart was going to jump right out of my chest. He put his hands on my hips pulling me closer to him. I gasped. His face leaned closer to mine, our lips were just about to touch when Jack and Amber ran into the room. We pulled apart quickly I went to the island and put my back to the guys trying to get my breath under control.

"Jack is hungry." I heard Jack say, it sounded like he had a smile on his face. I couldn't help but laugh, I turned around to see that Alex's face was slightly red I guessed mine was too but now that Jack mentioned food my stomach gave a hungry growl. I placed my hand on my stomach and patted it slightly.

"So is Emily," I said, Jack gave me a confused look. "That's my real name, Pan is my nickname Jackaroo," I smiled picking up the phone.

"Pizza okay?" I asked looking at everyone, Jack nodded his head rapidly, Amber smiled and nodded, Alex looked at me and smiled.

"Pizza it is!" I dialed the number, thinking slightly of what had justhappened almost happened, and shook my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyyyyyyy another update?
Totally
Pretty wicked?
I completely thought so
Loads of amazing bands mentioned in this chapter?
HELLZ YEAH CHECK THEM ALL OUT!

Bands mentioned:
All Time Low,
The Cab,
Mayday Parade,
The Audition

Love you guys <3 comment subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!