How We Kidnapped Jack and Alex

Caught

Pan's POV

I was awoken by the sun beaming on my face. I tried to roll over and go back to sleep but it didn't work I was awake now. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I shivered at the sudden temperature change, being in short green shorts and a black tank top. I slid some socks on so my feet wouldn't be cold on the hard wood floor. I walked down the hallway checking on Amber like I usually did when I was first up. My hand flew to my mouth to stop the laughs that wanted to come out. Amber was laying on her back Jack on his side with his hand in a place that was in Amber's personal bubble.I closed the door and pulled my hand away from my face. I shook my head and walked down the stairs. I stopped short at the basement door, sighing. I unlocked it and started to slowly descend down the stairs.

I saw Alex sleeping on his bed, his hair was up in all different angles. His mouth was open and he was snoring slightly. I walked over to the side of his bed and sat on my knee's looking at him. I brushed some hair out of his face, he snorted and jolted awake. He looked at me slightly confused. I smiled and he smiled back. He sat up and I blushed. He gave me an odd look and looked down then back at me smirking. He didn't have a shirt on and he was in his boxers. I started to fiddle with my hands, trying to this of something to say. Alex looked over to Jack's bed then back at me, with a confused look.

"Oh umm Jack's in Amber's room, they kinda slept together." I looked at him. He nodded smiling.

"So what are we gonna do till they wake up?" Alex asked I shrugged looking at the ground. He reached to touch my face. I looked at him. I blushed even more.

I tried to stand up but as soon as I did Alex grabbed my hand pulling me down landing on top of him. I gasped at my situation. I looked up and my eyes met a pair of brown ones. I looked at him biting my lip. That didn't last long though because Alex attached our lips together. I was shocked but I kissed back. His hands ran along my sides, and I put mine on his neck. Something was thrown at us, we pulled away gasping for air to see Jack and Amber standing there with smirks on their faces. I probably was scarlet by now.

"We got hungry and came downstairs to make something to eat when we saw the basement door open-"

"Dude we had to come and investigate." Jack finished for Amber.

I glared at Amber and she got the hint.

"Come Jackey lets go upstairs and see what there is to eat!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him upstairs.

I got up and fiddled with my hands. I was so nervous. I mean who wouldn't be?

Alex ran a hand through his hair and sighed.

"Wow...umm that was..."

I blushed even more.

"No words?" He looked at me grinning, he stood up so fast and was in front of me i hadn't even taken a breath.

I tried to breath normally again but it wasn't working to well for me.

I tried to speak but all that came out was 'uhh' He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer than before. I gasped and looked at him. He leaned down and his lips touched mine again. It felt like there was an electric current going through my body. He ran his tongue across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly. We heard a scream upstairs followed by a loud thump right above us. I smiled and pulled away blushing slightly.

"I love the way you look when you blush." Alex brushed his fingers along my cheek bone. His fingers were cold.

"No Jack!" Amber screamed and we heard feet running. "Give it back to me goddammit!" We heard Jack yelp and pick up his pace.

I looked at Alex and grabbed his hand wanting to go upstairs and see what the commotion was about.
♠ ♠ ♠
That took forever?
Yeah
Sorry?
Completely!
Why did it take so long?
Soccer and school. That shits not cool.
What should you do?
COMMENT! MESSAGE! SHOW SOME LOVE!!!!!!!

<3
Pan! and Amber!

PSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for everyone who has subscribed and commented it means loads to the both of us!