***s and Temptations Just Bring Us All Closer

Chapter Three

"Oh my god," I picked up the small, dark blue box that has something worth wild inside. I hid it in my pocket of my hoodie and went inside.

"Babe, what did we get in the mail?" Billie asked walking over to me, sliding his arms around me.

"Um.. just bills, ya know. Bills and junk."
"Oh... that's it are you sure?"
"Yea," He looked so sad. Billie walked up to our bedroom and not even a minute later, there he was running down the stairs.
"Are you sureee?" He cooed into my ear. Giggling at how he sounded he stepped back with a card and flowers.. and a box?
"Oh my god," I covered my mouth with amazment. Wait, why do girls do this again? Ugh.
I went up to him and gave him the best hug I could give along with a kiss on the cheek. He just grinned taking the flowers into the kitchen.
"Hold on, I want to see your reaction," he said, putting the flowers into a tall vase.

He came over and handed me the small little box and sat patiently. I opened it and stared in awe. It was the most beautiful necklace that I have ever seen. But there's one thing I couldn't understand.

"Billie, why did you get me this?'
"Just thinking of my besutiful wife that I love oh so much. You've been through so much."
"Awwww, I love you!" I said nuzzling my head into his neck while hugging him.
What did I do to be the one to deserve him? I put the beautiful necklace on and we both went on with our day.

He went to the studio.
I went shopping.
I came home.
He came home.
I made dinner.
The kids came down from their rooms.
We ate.
We all went to bed.
Normal.

The next morning I realized I forgot about the other box...
I went to my hoodie and took it out. Inside this dark blue box was a beautiful, gorgeous ring.
Why is the guy giving me a ring? With the box there was a note.

Dear Adie,
I was just walking around and I saw this. It's so beautiful...just like you.
Please, I know you don't want to see me, but please, I beg of you to just meet me today at 3:00 sharp.
Meet me at the park next to Sunrise Hill Lane.
Please.

Love, Chris.


'Great,' I thought. I looked at the clock and it flashed 10. I went into the bathroom setting the ring down on the counter and jumped in the shower. About 30 minutes later I got out and slipped a towel around myself. I took the ring and put it on my finger. It did look pretty beautiful...
Wait! No! I can't think that. What about this gorgeous necklace your husband got you. That's more gorgeous than anything. I just sighed and got dressed. I sat down and watched tv being bored like usual. By the time it turns 2:45 I realize, I guess I should go. I went out to my car and sighed.
Why was I sighing now?
I drove to the park and when my clock striked 3, he showed up. I smiled and stepped out of my car locking it. I walked up to him and he just grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed... great now I'm blushing.
'No this can't happen to me.' I thought the entire time I was standing there.

We took a walk and it was silent the entire way.

"So... Adie, did you like it?"
"Hm?" did I like what? Oh..."yea, I did," I smiled and looked back down towards my feet.
"That's good, ya know,"he paused," I really like you."
"You know, I have a husband right?"
"Yea, but I mean do you really love him? I mean, arn't you happy now?" I stopped dead in my tracks.
"Excuse me?"
"Do you really love Billie or are you there for the money?" I was shocked, no I was pissed.
"How about fuck you," I said, walking back to my car I felt him behind me.
"Adie!"
"No, leave me alone. I never want to see you again!" I yelled. I unlocked my car and getting in I slammed the door shut. I was furious. He started banging on the door and started backing out. I drove home in anger and tears spilling out, landing on my steering wheel.

All of the sudden.... "Adie," I heard someone mumble and my vision faded.

Blackness...

I awoke to to a male resting his head on my arm. I looked over and saw the messy black hair that I love. He lifted his head up revealing dark circles under his red, puffy eyes. He had a slight smile planted on his lips. He leaned in and kissed me. He smoothed out my hair.

"Adie, that Chris guy is here," he whispered in my ear and started walking out. My eyes widen when, not even a minute later, he walks in. I turn my head with anger writtn in my eyes.

"Adie-"
"Shut up, I have nothing to say to you."
"But Adie, I kno-"
"What? I know you hit me."
"I know you think that, but I didn't hit you. I saved you," he excalimed with pleading eyes.
"Really? Then who did smart ass?"
"Well, I don't-"
"Exactly," with that he exited the room and soon after his departure, Billie waltzed in with puppy dog eyes. I had happiness written all over the grin that appeared on my face when he was in sight. He sat down and grabbed my hand.

"Adie, he saved you. Some punk ass kid, who probably doesn't like you, hit you over the head with his skate board. Why a kid would do that, I don't know."
"Really?Hm.."
"Adie, we have to invite him to dinner."
"Absolutly not."
"We have to, ya know, as a thanks."
"Ugh," I sighed and looked into his gorgeous, stunning, green eyes,"fine," I said, rolling my eyes. He jumped up and walked out. Him and Chris both came in. Chris had a smile plastered on his face.

Wait, what did I just do?

I just invited him into my life. My stalker's son. I can't have him near my family. What did I just get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, I know it's a little boring but I have to take these small steps to get to the good stuff.
I loved reading the comments and seeing people subcribe.
It makes me extremely happy to see that.
I'm trying hard to do goo writing this story.
My updates might slow down just because school starts on Monday. I will try my hardest to update recently.
Encourage me to keep going and leave comments. I love to hear what you guys think.