***s and Temptations Just Bring Us All Closer

First of all, if you haven't read The Night I Shouldn't Have Gone Out you won't understand this story. So please before you read this, please read The Night I Shouldn't Have Gone Out. This is the sequel that everyone has been waiting for.

Adrienne was the mother of two healthy kids and the wife of a rock bands lead singer, Billie Joe Armstrong. She has just recently been to the funeral of her own personal stalker. Oh.. good, she thinks her stalker is gone. Haha, not quite. Now after meeting his son that she likes a lot, she invites him into her life, or more like he invites himself into her life. Can she trust him? Just because he's her stalkers son does that mean he's just like her? She'll have to test him but how will she go about doing that? Adrienne is confused about what to do about this man. She doesn't want to go through everything she went through with Randal again. After meeting him, you also have to keep your family in mind. So what will Billie do and will Adrienne and Billie want their kids at risk again? How will this man affect the Armstrong family like his father once had?

Read and find out, that's the only way. Also I would like it very much if you commented. I want to hear the truth. No sugar-coated stuff. Be honest, I can handle it. I would very much appreciate it if you left comments. It encourages me to keep writing. Also if you have any ideas I'm always open to hearing them, just make sure to message them to me. If I use them I'll let you know and by messaging them to me we keep them a secret from all the other readers. ;]

Read and comment and also.. enjoy! <3