Get Your Gun and Meet Me by the Door

Punished

After a few minutes, my tears were subsiding so I left the bathroom. Frank was sitting on the edge of the bed, his face in his hands. I sat down next to him and cautiously wrapped an arm around him. He looked at me, and I noticed his eyes were slightly bloodshot.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered. I leaned forward and kissed him softly. "I hate seeing you cry. Especially when it's my fault."

"Don't worry about it," I whispered. "We love each other and that's all that should matter. We're going to put the past behind us."

Frank nodded and I smiled weakly at him.

"Let's go out and get some dinner," I said, standing up.

------------------------------------------------------

When we returned to the hotel room we were both in much better moods. We were also both slightly intoxicated. We were lucky to not get pulled over on the way home. That wouldn't have been good if the police had gotten us.

Frank pulled me into the room before slamming me roughly against a wall and kissing me with force. Unable to push him as well, I dug my fingers into his back as he kissed me. He pulled me away from the wall and threw me on the bed. I smirked up at him as he pulled his shirt off, before ripping mine off as well. As Frank worked on getting my pants off, I trailed light kisses down his neck to his shoulder. Without warning, I bit his shoulder,hard. He moaned in both pain and pleasure.

"You shouldn't have done that," Frank said, smirking at me. I smirked back before trying to look innocent.

"Are you gonna punish me?" I asked. Frank patted my cheek lightly before giving me a quick slap. It hurt..but I liked it. I smiled at Frank and brought his face down to mine, kissing him and pushing my tongue into his mouth. We fought for dominance for a minute before I finally just gave it to Frank. Frank got the rest of our clothes off and hovered above me.

"Time for your punishment," Frank said before pushing himself forcefully into me. I let out a loud moan. There was slight pain, but it was overpowered by the pleasure. Frank pulled out, almost all the way, and a second later slammed back into me. He repeated this a few more times, our breathing becoming more erratic. Finally I couldn't take it any longer.

"F-Frank," I stuttered, a moan leaking out of my mouth. Without even telling him too, Frank picked up the pace.

"Oh, God Iris," he moaned. "I'm going to come."

I felt the same way, and a minute later, I held onto Frank tightly as I came. We came together, our pants and moaning filling the warm air of the hotel room. When we were done Frank layed on me for a second before moving beside me. I rolled onto my side and hugged him, before we both fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first sex scene o.o I know it sucks :P I tried lol
I'm gonna get the story moving soon. Get stuff actually happening. lol
~Sally

New story --> CLICK