Status: Pending Chapter :) [I lengthened the story to its original length, since the last few chapters were written for a shorter storyline] Expect one slow update before Jan. 15th]

Tokio Turquoise

The concert

The parking was easy. Full. Not like Nancy's usual parking... because we used valet. Yes, it was the classic scene- you see the chauffeur climb out, open the back doors. The weird thing was me, long turquoise and black hair, sliding out and taking Nancy's hand. The passenger's seat finally in use.

We all rode in color. That was our thing- we were color hogs. Today I was wearing a simple outfit revolving around my black jeans and white shirt. They both matched my hair, so why not wear it?

Our limo was the true vision of our color-streaking; we had it painted gold for show. It was amazingly stunning, and everyone thought I looked awesome when I climbed out. Seriously, they were the reasons I'm vain.

The others were seriously just there. Nancy had the purple going in her hair, William had green hair, Bianca had white hair, Amanda had pink hair. They wore clashing and matching outfits, and were all very pretty.

We're like, barbies gone eighties punk gone 2007 scene. Which gained respect from strangers.

We walked to the backstage of the place. It was in Disney's lot, so I'm guessing it was like, the House of Blues. So these Asians were famous? How cool!

Note my lovably overdone sarcasm.

The band wasn't ready, but the guards were into us. We all talked for a while, Bianca getting the young guy's number in a minute. I'd so tap that guy, but did she notice his ring? Jeesh Bianca, there is a limit to dignity-hounding sluttiness.

I rolled my eyes to the thought and went to the stage. Everything looked as if the sound check had already been done. The microphone was lying on the floor, suggesting someone used to being famous.

They seem vain, truthfully. Whatever band they are. God, please let them be rock, please please please!

Wait, there is no need whatsoever to talk to myself. Or claim I'm god, although we know I am. Right?

Right.

I walked to the bar, and looked at the drinks. I was pondering the fake ID in my pocket, when some guy tapped my shoulder.

I turned and looked into his heavily made-up face. He was wearing a ton of eyeliner, and almost looked prettier than me.

Almost.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow. Oh, he was definitely in the band. He was used to girls blushing and screaming and going nuts for him. Not meanly "Yeah?"-ing at him.

"You dropped this." he handed me the ID. This is the part where normal girls blush and say thanks. But I'm not normal.

"Oh. Why did you give it back?" I took it and slammed it in my back pocket.

"Uh... it's a nice thing to do?" it was his chance to throw in a raised eyebrow, and he took it.

"And... you're saying you're a nice person?"

"No, I'm just doing my job."

"Nice save." it was a pretty good one too.

"Thanks. You here for the concert?" making small talk. I turned to the menu behind the bar, pondering an answer.

"Yes, but I was dragged here by my posse." The whole truth.

"Posse?" he scooted towards me.

"Yeah. You've heard of us from Klum." I referred to her by her surname. Dude, awesome surname, ok? It's like, plum.

"The gold limo people?"

I told you he knew. Nobody can ignore us.

"Yes, the gold limo people. Does Klum hate us, or what?"

"Actually,"-he scooted closer to me-"She admires you guys. She thinks William is really cool." whoa, fuck, he knew our names?

"W-O-W. That's fricken creepy." I stared at him from under my sunglasses. He shifted his arms at the German swear.

We sat in silence for about thirty seconds before some weirdo in dreads came to get unnamed guy one. He looked me up and down, and then realized who I am.

"Oh my god, that's Ránë!" he whispered to unnamed guy one.

"Ahem. I'm here. I get it. You know about me. If you guys are in the band, I suggest you go backstage." I pointed to where the posse was filing out from. The two guys walked to the backstage, dread guy always looking back in surprise.

Yeah. We're pretty well known.

The posse basically kidded around, William being the majority in that statement. Bianca and I spoke for a while, mostly about how the others forced us here. She'd done some research about them on her iPhone, but I was too lazy and not really interested.

Finally, the guards let fans in. The posse and I were already in the front, and we seriously laughed at those poor fangirls when they filed in and saw us in lawnchairs with our feet propped against the stage. They like, died at that moment. All their screams went from high to low in a second. Plus majority of the posse is girls, so that obviously effected it. Also, William is gay, but that isn't obvious.

We all snickered as they lined up behind the bar, while we sat next to security in the dead front. Seriously, Mr. Asian singer guy could high-five us.

First up was some random band. The posse paid attention, but I just snorted at turned to look at the fans. They all looked back and snarled.

"What?" I said to a close girl.

"Slut." she replied.

"Come again, hobag?" I snarled.

"You slept with someone to get there, didn't you?" wow, my disguise was awesome.

I took off the sunglasses and she looked at me, mouth agape. I innocently batted my dyed eyelashes and said,

"What?"

"O-M-G, I didn't mean it, Ránë!" she even pronounced my name right.

"That's cool." I just nodded and went back to the staring.

Finally, the Asians were on. The crowd was yelling something, but I was busy turning my chair to make it face the stage again.

"We are, Tokio Hotel!" Mr. Asian guy number one said.

Wait. What the fuck? He wasn't asian, he was like, European...

Oh my god. The posse brought me as a translator?

I'll yell at them later, the music is fine.

I sat there, wanting to go in the mosh, when the guy called me, by my name, onstage. I got up and latched my leg up to the stage. Seriously, I think I almost tripped him with my feet while he walked around.

"Do you know the lyrics?" he said.

"Uh, no. This is the first time I've ever heard your music. I told you earlier how I got here." I said, the latter statement just to piss off the fangirls.

He chuckled, seeing as to why I said it. The dread guy shook his head.

"Indeed." he said away from the mic. The audience was yelling, but he was quiet and then looked at me.

"Are you in a band?" he ignorantly stated.

Long, lucious brown haired guy hooted in laughter, while short, blond haired guy yelled "Yeah!". Dreadlocks guy went really pale.

"Drummer dude is correct." I stated plainly. Asian guy's face paled.

"Uh, do you know our names?" he threw the raised eyebrow in there again.

"No. Care to tell?"

"I'm Bill, that's Tom,"- he motioned to the guitarist-"Gustav,"- the drummer clapped for himself-"And that's the lovely Georg." the bassist smiled and hit Bill, who laughed.

"You've got some humor, but care to continue the show and chat backstage later?" I motioned to the crowd of girls.

"Oh, right." he didn't just do that! Meanie.

I smiled and jumped off the stage, and next Bianca.

The rest of the show was fine, but as for the backstage...
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm mean.

Sue me.

And comment...