Status: Pending Chapter :) [I lengthened the story to its original length, since the last few chapters were written for a shorter storyline] Expect one slow update before Jan. 15th]

Tokio Turquoise

Lullagigabytes

We stayed up majority of the night, playing card games and laughing. At about five in the morning, we decided that we didn't want to visit yelling manageren. We managed to fit in the bunk, both laying on our right sides. He cuddled into me, wrapping an arm over my sides and nuzzling my back. I slowly turned back to him, just as I heard a soft snore. Sighing, I turned back, finding that it was actually extremely comfortable with his warmth and his childlike position. I felt at home with him.

It took me a remarkable amount of time to sleep; I was still trying to make sure that I would remember that taste in Georg's mouth.

***

"Ray ray... es ist nicht rechts zu schlafen, bitte... Ray ray..." a soft voice was lulling me out of the dark, dreamless sleep.

I woke up with Bill's arms around me, in a nice little cot. The voice was gone, but I could hear it arguing in the living room or whatever.

I realized that we were moving and that I was extremely hung over. There was a nice taste in my mouth, flavored so richly that I could vomit. I started to hyperventilate and slowly, the arms retracted in a sleepy manner. There was a ton of grunting and moaning, and a mass of yawns.

"R-ray ray?-" A large yawn, "- are you alright?" Bill's musical voice rang through my ears.

I didn't reply.

"Ray ray? Here-" he rolled me over and picked me up, bridal style, "-I'm going to take care of you. No worries, alright?"

This time I nodded.

He took me to the bathroom, and held my hair as I threw up. He washed me up and brought me aspirin, water, and ice cream.

Once I had another nap, I cleaned up as much as possible and mascara-ed my eyelashes, making sure the black completely covered the turquoise dye. I put on the usual white make-up, only gold eyeshadow breaking the habit. Even my lips had a layer of paling white lipstick.

Now the hair. Teased to a lion's mane and then combed down, it looked nice and springy. The problem with keeping it up is simply the fact that my hair is about four and a half feet long. The turquoise bangs are about six to twenty inches long, whereas the fountain with black streaks that was the rest of my hair trailed past my waist and was very heavy. I sprayed it with nice-smelling hairspray and shaped it so that my face didn't look too big or too small. A few bright gold skulls and the hair was set.

Outfit wise I was a bit stuck. I decided on a gold shirt with my face on it- a band shirt, nonetheless- and dark black demin jeans. Checkered black and turquoise shoes landed and I was set.

Upon leaving the restroom, I felt the stares of the Tokio Hotel members, and I smirked.

"What, don't remember inviting a freak into your bus?" I said, hiding the throaty dryness that hit me at the words from yesterday.

"How do I say... I want to fuck you." Tom stated simply. Mand was so right, but of course I'd love to fuck him too.

"How about I fuck Mand on your cot and you masturbate to us?" I smirked some more.

He chuckled and waved, nodding.

"I would love to." he grinned.

"How about I take you out for burgers?" Georg smiled. Bill tensed at him, lying on the couch before sitting up quickly.

"Replace that with ice cream and you've got a deal." I ignored Bill's reaction. He might be comfortable to sleep with, but my drunk self made bad decisions.

"Ice cream it is." he smiled warmly. Tom looked tense and a bit angry, but relaxed.

"Alright, Ray ray, remember our sucker managers." Bill rolled his eyes for effect.

"Hey, when the fuck did you start calling me Ray ray?" I snarled.

He looked bewildered before replying,

"When you were drunk yesterday... you didn't seem to mind it..."

I frowned.

"Hello, I was drunk!"

"We noticed when you wanted to make out with Georg constantly." Tom smiled.

"I'm chill. Deal with it." I walked past them and plonked down on the couch. My head still hurt like a fucker, but I didn't really let that get to my head. I just acted like the angry bitch I always act like.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm extremely offended by the unsubscriptions.

No updates till those four return.

And yes, this story is re-started.