We Cannot Really Love If We Cannot Laugh

Wedding

Fred and I waited for the rest of the Order to get back. Everyone arrived safely, except Dung, who apparated as soon as the Death Eaters started going for him. Moody died. We all drank in honour of him.

The next day, me, Fred and George went into the village in search of an appartement. There had been some listings in the Daily Prophet. We knew that we were going to take one of them. I knew Fred wasn't going to be able to stand being in his parents' house again!

The first stop was a small flat on top of a store called Herald's Handy Hardware. Which was a Muggle store. But, it was small and we had three people to fit, so we didn't take it.

The next one was a lot bigger. Again, it was on top of a Muggle store called Terry's Toys. There were five rooms, two bedrooms, a living room, kitchen and bathroom. It wasn't the best but we figured we weren't going to find any better, so we took it.

I didn't have much stuff with me, so it only took an hour for all three of us to move in. It was approved by Mr and Mrs Weasley. By the time it was all organized and ready to live in, it was time for bed. I slept like a rock.

The next day was Harry's birthday.

"Happy Birthday, Harry!" I said as I walked into the Burrow's kitchen, followed by Fred and George. I hugged him. Fred slipped his hands around my waist.

"Don't be forgetting about number one one, eh?" He said. I turned and kissed him. George and I put our present to Harry on top of a good-sized pile of presents on the kitchen table.

The rest of the day was spent celebrating...blah, blah, blah....you all know what happens.

Fred, George and I went back the next day to help out with the wedding preparations. It was a long and boring day. Harry, Ron and Hermione spent most of it in Ron's room. I supposed they were planning for their 'mission.'

"This is so annoying!" I screamed after fiddling with a ribbon on a party favour for the longest time. It wouldn't stay on!

"Tell me, has it ever occured to you to use this little thing we call magic?" Fred laughed.

Crap! I had gotten used to not being able to use magic for the past few days!

Fred walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my stomach from behind. I lifted my hands up and ruffled his hair. He let go and walked around so he was standing facing me.

"You know I hate that!" He accused.

"Yeah, I know." I replied, smiling. He smiled back and leaned in towards me.

Our lips met. He put his arms back around me and I slipped my hands under his shirt and rubbed his back. I could tell he liked it as he deepend the kiss and ran his hands under my own shirt. He slipped his tongue in as he began to undo my bra. But then, there was a knock on the door.

"You two had better be getting those favours done!" Mrs Weasley's voice shrilled from outside. We broke apart instantly.

"Oh yeah, Mrs Weasley! We're almost done!" I called back. I heard her walking back down the stairs and I did my bra back up.

Fred seemed to be smirking at me. No, only Draco Malfoy smirked. This was a grin. I ginned back at him. We were done the rest of the favours in half an hour.

For the wedding the next day, I wore a dark orange sundress with matching sandals. I also wore a metal hoop on a chain around your neck. My hair was in a messy, yet elegant bun. Fred and George wore matching black dress robes.

Fred and George joined Harry and Ron as ushers and Hermione and I went upstairs to help Fleur get ready.

The wedding went all according to plan. I sat holding hands with Fred during the ceremony. It was the reception when all the action happened.