Loser, Whatever!

Oblivion

I ran home as quickly as I could after I found out the guy I had been talking to for most of the afternoon was my Quidditch idol.

"Why didn't I recognize him?" I thought to myself, "I have a poster of him right beside my bed!"

When I got home, I found a note taped to the door. It read:

Bridgette-

We're out at Kurt's game. Should be back at 6:30. There's pizza in the fridge you can warm up.

-Mom, Dad and Kurt

I took the note off the door and went inside. I didn't mind that they left me, more time to myself. I looked at the clock, 4:23. I threw the note away, still not believing myself about the whole Oliver encounter. I went to my room and pulled my notebook out of its drawer and continued my story.

'Fran arrived back home to the empty house, or so she thought. She went to her room and turned her iMac. It only took a few seconds to load. When it was all warmed up, she opened up iTunes and pulled her iPod and speakers in. She double-clicked 'Your Guardian Angel' by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and the sweet sound of Elias Reidy's opening guitar chords. She sang along with Ronnie Winter when he came in. Fran loved to sing, but she was self-conscious about her voice, so she only did it when no one else was around.

Fran heard her stomach growl and decided to go to the kitchen for a snack. She hit the pause button, the vocals stopped, but the guitar kept going. She spun around and saw a guy she had never seen before, sitting on her couch, playing a guitar. She screamed.'

I stopped writing when I heard a knock on the door. I didn't feel like getting it, but whoever was out there kept knocking. I sighed and got up to open the door. Standing there was none other than Oliver Wood. I almost slammed the door in his face, but he put his hand on the door and held it open.

"Mind if I come in?" He asked. I was speechless, how did he know where I lived? He didn't wait for I to answer, he just stepped inside. Finally, I found words forming themselves on my lips.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he made himself comfortable on one of the couches. I stood in the doorway.

"We never finished our conversation." He replied simply.

"Yeah, but how did you find out where I live?" I asked, feeling sweat forming on my forehead.

"I followed you." He answered calmly.

"Great, so you're a stalker too?" I asked incredulously. Who did this guy think he was? He laughed.

"You seem like a really cool person, I didn't want things to just fall apart." He stated, "Now I have a question: why did you run away?"

This one was hard. Why did I run away?

"Well, you're a famous Quidditch player! What are you doing here?" I was getting more and more frustrated.

"You didn't answer my question." That accent just made me want to melt.

"Well, I don't know. I guess I didn't expect to see a famous Keeper here, in a Muggle city." I explained the best I could. He nodded.

"Understandable." He said, "Well, just wanted to clear that up. Is it okay if I come back sometime? Or should I give you some warning so you don't freak out."

"Sure, but yeah, some warning would be nice." I smiled. He got up, opened the door, waved then he was gone. I heard a 'pop' as he disapparated.