Loser, Whatever!

So Long?

Oliver got up again to get the new letters and I sat still with my face in my hands. Why weren't we more careful? Well, I guess this explains that strange flash.

Oliver returned with his arms full of mail. As soon as he sat down, we heard the clicking and thudding of more mail coming through the mail slot. We both sighed in unison, then laughed.

"I didn't know so many people would be interested in our engagement." Oliver commented.

"Well, don't hold your breath, let's read them first before you make that call." I replied. He laughed the opened a thick envelope. I pulled a yellowish one towards me and opened it.

'Hey Oliver! And Bridget too, I guess.

When are you getting married? I am a huge fan and have been for as long as I can remember! Can I come to your wedding?

Forever yours,

Kate Higgins'

I laughed out loud again. Depending on how old this girl was, she was definitely exaggerating. How could she have been a fan for as long as she could remember? Oliver's only been playing Quidditch for four years!

"Hey, this one's invited herself to our wedding!" I said and handed the letter to Oliver. He chuckled as he finished and pulled a new one open.

"It seems that there aren't many people happy that we're getting married." He said. I laughed.

"Of course they're not happy! England's most eligible bachelor is eligible no more." I explained. He laughed.

I got up to get the mail that we could both hear pouring though the mail slot. There was a small mountani of it! I had to take two trips to get it all, and even then, the mail never ceased coming.

"You don't have to stay here and help me open all this stuff." Oliver suggested as he caught a glimpse of the pile of mail in the kitchen table.

"Don't worry. This is my fault too." I answered.

"Well, the thing is... I've kind of arranged for my mother to take you shopping today." He mumbled.

"Oh. I see. Shopping for what?" It didn't count as shopping if you didn't have anything in mind to buy in the first place. He looked at me with his mouth slightly open.

"For your wedding dress, love." He explained.

"Oh." Well, that was what all this talk about wedding dresses this morning was about.

"Is that okay?" He placed the letter he was reading on the table and took my hand in both of his.

"Yeah, of course. I knew I'd have to get on that sooner or later." I answered, shrugging it off. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings!

"Okay, great! She said she was going to pick you up at eleven, and it's quarter to, so you should probably get dressed." He suggested. I got up and kissed his cheek. Well, I was aiming for the cheek, but he realized what I was up to and twisted his face so I got his lips instead. Not that I was mad or anything, I loved kissing him.

He placed his hands on either side of my face and deepened the kiss. I knelt down on the ground so I could reach him better and I placed my hands around his neck. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue along my closed lips. Should I let him in? Wasn't this only supposed to happen when guys wanted to take it up a notch?

I opened my mouth a tiny bit, but that was all he needed. He ran his tongue all around the inside of my mouth and fell gently to the groud, pinning me to the floor. He let go of my face and used his hands to hold him up and keep himself from squishing me, never stopping the kiss. I didn't know what to do, so I just lay there underneath him as he got carried away.

It was when he started running his hands up the front of my shirt that I started ot get a little worried. But he only massaged my stomach and ran his hands all over it. Then he worked his way up and slipped them under my bra.

I placed my hands on top of his and gently pulled them out. I broke the kiss.

"Oliver, do you want your mother to walk in on us like this?" I smiled somewhat nervously. He smiled back, but looked disappointed.

"Seventy-seven more days. I promise." I reminded him. He got up and I realized I didn't have any clothes with me. "I'll be back, I'm just apparating back to my house to change."

"Hurry back." He kissed me one last time and I apparated, found some clothes, changed and apparated back as quickly as I could. When I got back, Margot was there waiting for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short! Comments?