Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

part; nine

The new people in the room looked all like Oli. They had the same type of shaggy brown hair, the same style of clothing.

"I want to leave. Please Oli." I whispered into his ear. I felt his head shake, signaling that there was no way he'd let me leave. I sighed again, letting my eyelids drop, trying hard to drift off into my little world. Unfortunately, I failed. I felt Oli shift, and I glanced behind me to see clouds of smoke surrounding me.

My nose scrunched up, not exactly liking the strong smoke swirling around me. But for some reason, I didn't quite mind the smell of it. It was just very thick and hurt my wind pipe. Through the foggy air, I saw one of the new boys holding a white stick of something, but it clearly was not a cigarette.

"Oli, Oli I can't be here! Not when they're doing that!" My lips brushed against his ear, my words quick and in loud whisper. My eyes were widened at the sight of the illegal substance that was being burned in the same room as I. My mother would have killed me if she smelt it off of my clothing! I grabbed a hold of Oli's shirt once more, tugging at it. His eyes glanced down at me, and to the joint once more. His eye brows rose, and the corners of his lips dropped. Oli was trying the 'puppy dog' look on me.

"Are you going to take a hit or what Sykes?" Another guy called out.

"Give me a second!" Oli's finger tips grazed my ear, pushing loose hair behind my cartilage. "Would you mind if I ... did that ... while you were here?" He questioned. Whenever Rose gave me that 'puppy dog' look, I never gave in. She'd try it often to get me to do something for her, something like doing her homework. I never gave in. I was more strong willed then that. But when Oli's eyes connected with mine, my barrier broke down, and his army of guilt swarmed in. He would make me feel guilty about not letting him do this. I knew it.

With a sigh, I gave in.

"Fine, but-" I had no chance to continue, because Oli picked me up off his lap, kissed my forehead, and went over to his friends.

"Boys, ey?" The guy beside me spoke. I simply shrugged, trying to gain the courage to stand up and leave. Maybe Oli wouldn't notice. He was busy anyways.

Pushing myself off the sofa, I travelled as quietly as I could not to disturb the rowdy boys. Unfortunately, one of them noticed my movement and pointed me out. His facial expression changed as he saw me, opening his mouth to speak. I quickly covered my mouth, and made gestures signaling for him to remain silent, but I shouldn't have expected him to get it. I cringed as he spoke up.

"And where are you going?" My body stiffened, and I moved not one more inch. Oli would surely keep me here. Now I had no where to run.

'Why is he doing this to me!' Tears started to leak down my flush cheeks, my head pounding with frustration. An arm wrapped around my waist, a familiar touch holding me close. I felt Oli's breath on my skin once again, comforting me completely. But his comfort still did not stop my crying.

The smoke around the room was making it very foggy, the only thing I could breathe being the drug. Oli's whole body and breath was coated in the infectious smell, and I couldn't get enough. My senses were starting to adore the drug floating around me in clouds. I couldn't help but feel curious as to how I'd feel if I actually inhaled the drug straight from the source. And so I asked.

"Oli, I-I think I want to, try." Although I thought he wouldn't be able to hear my mumbling, he did. In his lack of judgment, he turned for a moment and nearly a second later, that bad thing was placed between my fingers.

I did what any other curious teenager would do.
I tried it.

It didn't take long for it to hit me. In nearly ten minutes everything seemed to move slower, but slightly brighter and clearer. I felt as if were in heaven, sitting on cloud nine. My body felt light. My thoughts were blank. My mouth did not move. Oli's finger tips guided my body to turn into him. As I looked up into his eyes, I felt as if I was staring at the world. He was my world.

All of my inner thoughts and demons came out. Everything was released without my control.

It was then I realized that Oli was more to me then just a simple stranger I met almost a week prior. He was something more to me. Much more.

"Do you still want to go home?" His addictive smile shone down on me, a cute giggle escaping his lips. His face came closer, and finally his forehead came to rest on my own. Our noses touched, and a smile broke out along my mouth.

"Nope."
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually REALLY like this update.
It's...nice.
lol

Ohhhh, DRUGS!

I pretty much tried my hardest to discribe how it feels.
Meghan's a bad girl and has done that stuffz before.
HUGS NOT DRUGS! *cough*
Anyways.
Read-Comment-Suscribe.
:]