Sequel: Fighting Addiction.

Innocence to Experience.

part; ten

"I feel, nice." My words were quieted, the fabric covering Oli's warm chest standing in the way. I could feel everyone else moving around behind me, yet I cared not to leave his grasp. The feeling of his body near me, gripping me, arms circled around me, I felt like nothing could break the barrier. All guards were down.

Oli's chest shook, giggles exiting between his lips. I smiled, resting my forehead underneath his neck.

"Don't get too cozy guys." I again, ignored any idea of movement. Oli although, did not share my idea, because he slowly pulled away from me, and walked over to his group of friends. My eyes averted to the circle of boys around the living room. Beer bottles in every one of their hands, cigarettes for a few in their other. I could almost see all the cigarette ash and butts covering the floor, accompanied by the bottles. This was a vision of what the morning would look like. Throw in some hung over adolescent boys, and you got the whole picture.

I continued to stand there, gazing around at my surroundings, watching everything carefully, like it would suddenly move and attack me. I soon felt a hand grasp my own, leading me over to the circle with my eyes still focused on everything else. It was like I was thrown into the body of a child with ADD.

My ass hit the floor, and finally I let myself look at the people around me. They all looked at me with curious, yet happy looks. Every single one of them looked welcoming, and not as frightening as I believed earlier.

"Guys, this is Christiane. This is Matt, Lee, another Matt, Curtis, my brother Tom, and Greg our cousin." Oli's voice introduced every person in the room, his hand pointing at each one as he said their name. I tried my hardest to remember each one, but I could only remember a few.

'Tom ... bright blue eyes. Matt.. there are two, uhh. Lee, lighter hair than the others. Curtis, long hair. Greg, I met before...'

"Is she okay? She looks... blank." Curtis spoke, snapping out of my daze. My eyes moved from the set of movies I had spaced out on, and looked straight at him with a smile slowly forming. He mimicked my gesture, glancing beside me to Oli.

"She looks like a good girl. Better then than ones you usually find."

"Yea, the whores you usually find are nice to look at, but geeze, they have attitudes." My eyes once again moved, this time to Tom, who was sitting right beside me. I felt a giggle work up my throat. I quickly covered my mouth, not knowing whether or not it would be smart to laugh. It wouldn't be good to piss off Oli's friends, at which I'd just met.

"See, she finds it funny." Tom continued, laughing with me, and pulling me into a side ways hug. My stomach jumped nervously as I felt Tom's hand grasp my shoulder and pull me close to him. Quickly my fear subsided.

Once Tom let go, I found myself tugging on the rips of Oli's jeans, pulling out the loose fabric. He didn't seem to notice, or care, and started a conversation with his friends. For hours I sat there, fumbling with whatever I could find, much like a toddler. At one point, I was sure I grabbed Tom's cell phone that sat on the table and went though his contacts, messages. He didn't seem to mind. I had no idea how long I'd sat there until I realized that the feeling I felt before had now worn away.

"I don't feel nice anymore." At first, I thought that I only spoke that sentence in my head. When talking stopped, and laughs took conversations place, I immediately looked up and blushed. Everyone in that room had taken a liking to staring at me, and laughing.

"The high wore off. You should know that!" I glanced over, throwing the files around in my skull to remember what this guys name was.

'I think it's a Matt..'

"I-I-I've..."

"She's never done this before." Oli spoke up and answered for me, his arm snaking around my shoulders. Nervously, I fumbled with the rips at his knees once more, not wanting to exist that moment. The laughter slowly stopped. My fingertips pulled at my hair, and tucked one side behind my ears.

"It's late. She needs to get home. See ya guys." Oli spoke once more. He stood quickly, grabbing my hand and pulling me up. Before I was dragged out of the house, I turned quickly to Tom, smiling at him, and then disappearing out the door.

The air was damp and cold. It was quite dark outside, but the street lamps made everything much easier to see. Oli guided me over to my house, walking through the unlocked door. Without much to say, he walked me up to my room. He stood for a few moments, watching me sitting on my bed. My eyes gazed up at his, not wanting to look away.

"I made a big mistake letting you do that."

My head shook back and forth quickly. I stood up quickly, and practically ran over to Oli. My arms flailed over his shoulders. I stood for a few moments, just squeezing him to me. He wasn't hesitant to hold me as tightly as I held him.

"Thank you for letting me do that! It was an experience, and I liked it." My smile seemed to beam up at him, making the worried frown on his face turn upwards. "I never thought I'd have more in my life then what I had. What I had is boring, and with you, I feel free. I like how I feel when I'm with you. I don't know what it is, but I like it."

Oli's smile grew.

My fingers laced with his, and I led him over to my unmade bed. Moments later he lay beside me, holding me from behind. I never slept better in my whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I barely update ><

Comments and shizz?
<3