Status: indefinite hiatus. =/

Welcome to Scandalous Scholastics 101

Band Is For Sexy Peeps, Yo!

Annie's POV...again....

It was time for that one class of the day, the one where chaos reigned supreme and everyone slacked off, big time. Although all the other classes out we took were pretty crazy, Band was the most unproductive of the day. Not for Spencer's lack of trying or anything, but, you know. Shit happens. Surprisingly though, our school was known for it's music program.

Probably because pretty much all the teachers taught in it.

***
That one period: Band
***

"You're holding it wrong. It needs to be more like this," Gabe purred, and adjusted some girl'sbra keytar strap. She innocently inquired he show her how to do it properly, and he was very, very, very glad to demonstrate.

Even Mr. Howard was down and around, in his tight green skinnies, holding a his drum sticks with a bored expression. You know, the long, hard ones? Yeah, those...

Spencer once again tried to get some order. Sas and I were sitting over in the acoustic guitar section, sticking our tongues out childishly at Lilly, who was stuck with the violins. She flipped us the bird, and we cackled. Evilly.

I love our bitchiness.

"PEOPLE!" Mr. Smith yelled, waving his arms about. We all shut up and looked over at him and his hippie beard. Ew. It was like a big animal on his face. I remember this time last year when someone tried to shave it off, as a prank. He wouldn't come out of his room for about a week. They slipped him his food through a slit under the door. I heard Mr. Iero slipped in there and got a few pictures though. It might just be a rumor, who knows?

Speaking of Mr. Iero, there he was, wandering among the students and passing out skittles. Mr, iero and his skittles.....Although, he might just be passing out the crack, who knows.

"We have an upcoming band concert against that annoying, preppy, smart people school coming up in the next few months. And although you're all retarded and shit, we have a reputation as a musically comprehensive school to uphold, and damn it, I am not going to lose to those academically gifted, rich, snot nosed prestigious brats, and I'm running out of adjectives, and Mr. Urie, it isn't sex ed, please, move your hands away from that area before I smack them. Or sit on you." Spencer said it all in one breath, and we were all impressed. Except Mr. Urie, who pouted.

"I'm going to start the slow clap. Anyone want to join me?" Sisky Biz, Bass Wiz, called out, and we all set aside our instruments to applaud Mr. Spencer, who was turning red. We all nodded. Who doesn't love a good pep talk, especially if it's bashing those annoying kids from that one school? We're rivals, have been forever. They all get good grades and go off to ivy league schools while we....Well, become tattoo artists and starving musicians isn't the exact words I'm looking for, but they'll do.

Yeah, our school kind of sucks. But at music, we own them. And at acting like whores and throwing parties. We know how to throw a party. So what if we can't spell and our math skills are limited to one plus one types of things. Oh, right....

"WHERE'D MY PANTIES GO?"

Uh-oh, Mr. Saporta is at it again...
♠ ♠ ♠
I HAVE REVIVED THIS STORY. It wasn't an ultra great chapter, but you get the point.

Praise be said in the most precious and holy name of Annie. Yeah, yeah, I wrote this chapter all on my lonesome.

Lilly, next chapter is your responsibility. And I'll even tell you what I want you to write about. The meeting for the secret fashion show. NO SLACKING ON YOUR AUTHOR DUTIES, YOUNG LADY!!!

EDIT: THIS IS LILLY HERE (EXCUSE THE CAPS) BUT ANNIE! IF YOU WANTED A UPDATE YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! :O

AND PS. I'VE ADDED YOU ON LIVEJOURNAL AND AIM!! :D

AND YES. I DO PLAY THE VIOLINS AND YOU AND SAS ARE MEANNNN!