‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye.

"Alex, can we swap seats? I wanna talk to Jack for a while!" I asked over the seat.

Alex sighed. "Babe, you can sit here the whole ride from Singapore to Australia, okay?”

I huffed. "Okay!”

The elderly lady that was previously beside me had gotten off in New York, therefore I was alone with Lily. Lily had slept practically the whole way; Ashton on the other hand was busy gurgling at 'Uncle Jack', who was making silly faces at him. When we landed in Singapore we didn't get off. The babies were asleep and we didn't want to disturb them. Jack got up after everyone left and sat beside me, with a quick smile.

"Nervous?" I asked quietly.

"What for?"

"You’re going to see Kellsie; you haven't seen her since the twins were born"

"I miss her bunches."

"I know me too."

"Ha, I almost forgot you and Kellsie are best friends," he chuckled.

I looked at him strangely. When I first met Jack, I knew we'd be friends. He was always so happy and spontaneous; he never failed to make me laugh. I leant over, my head resting on Jack's arm and fell asleep.

I dreamt about Australia, My dog Rosie that I'd left behind, my family.

"Kadee" someone whispered, "Kadee wake up!” the voice got louder. "KADEE WAKE UP!"

"What?" I asked.

"We're here, grab the bag, me and Jack will take Lil and Ash"

"Okay" I mumbled. I rose out of my seat and swung the bag over my shoulder. Jack was shaking a little bit beside me. Not because it was cold, but because he was mere moments away from seeing Kellsie again.

We walked through the barriers, and were met by Kellsie, my mum, my dad and Kellsie's little sister Alma.

"KELLSIE ELLEN!" Jack squealed, throwing himself at her.

She looked shocked. "Jack Bassam?"

"Yes?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I flew over with Kadee and Alex and the twins"

"Oh yay!" she got excited.

"I’m ready to go and see how Perth has changed since we were all her last!" I smiled, taking Lily from Jack and grabbing Alex's hand with the spare one of mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
THREE.

comments + subscribers = L O V E

xx