‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

I've got your picture, Im coming with you...

"Mmmmmmyumyumyumyum" Sharp intake of breath, "Mmmmmmyumyumyumyum", another sharp intake of breath, "mmm-'

"JACK!"

Kellsie and I burst into laughter, Alex slapped Jack and Jack yelled ‘Ow

"Jack, we don't want to hear you eating, let alone enjoying your food so much you'd make strange ass noises!" Alex yelled.

"Yeah" Alma smirked.

"And keep your voice down, people might recognise us!"

"Yeah", Alma's smirk widened at the thought of recognition.

"I swear Jack, I will hit you!"

"Yeah"

"Alma, shut the Fffffffruit up!" Alex turned to Alma. Kellsie and I laughed once again.

"Alrighty, Its time to meet up with friends, are we taking Alma home first?" I stood up.

"Oh god yes! She's been shitting me off all freaking day!" Kellsie got up with help from a sulking Jack. "Jack, stop sulking, people were watching you, and therefore you were being embarrassing" she told Jack.

"Kellsie, pull your pants up I can see your knickers!" Jack said.

"Don’t worry Jackery; it was worse in high school!" I informed him, receiving a rather hard smack from Kellsie.

We left the building and got into Kellsie's car. Kellsie and I in the front and an intimidated Alma sitting in the middle of a smirking Jack and Alex.
The radio was sporting 'I kissed a girl' from Katy Perry.

"Oh god, if only Kyle Burns was here!" Jack smacked his knee.

"You know him?" Alma asked.

"Why yes, yes I do. Why?" Jack eyed Alma.

"I love him, he’s mine not Kadee's!" she said evilly rubbing her hands together.

"Sorry shrimp, Kyle goes for taller people, besides Kadee’s mine!" Alex interrupted. He looked at Jack just as the chorus came on; they both spontaneously broke into song.

"I KISSED A SQUIRRIL, AND I LIKED IT!".

"Ha, what the hell?" I laughed.

"Kyle's version, he taught us" Alex grinned.

I shook my head.

At the lights, we were parked beside a bunch of people about our age. Music blaring, gangster hats and barely clothed girls. I saw both boys grin, take out their hats and stick them lopsided on their heads. Jack reached over and turned up the stereo, which happened to be playing 'Because of you" by Kelly Clarkson. They then started singing really loudly. The group of people turned and watched them, and started to laugh thinking Jack and Alex were losers. Alex took his hat off and shoved it onto Alma's head, telling her to dance and bop her head.

"ALMA, DO THE FUNGUS!" I yelled over the music. The fungus is a dance Alma made up when she was about 8 years old. She grinned and started to do the hilariously funny dance, Jack and Alex caught on and danced with her.
When the lights turned green, they waved and we speed out of sight.

"That was sooo much fun!" Alma gushed.

"Wasn't it?" Jack mused.

I was used to their actions when it came to a set of lights. It was even funnier in America, where people actually knew who they were.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"MUM! I BOUGHT ALMA HOME!" Kellsie shouted as we walked through the Axel doorway.

"Shh Kellsie!" Pat growled. He got up and looked at Alex, Jack and I. "Hi Kadee, got some dishes for you"

I laughed, knowing her step dad. He was forever joking that I should do the dishes and such.

"Hey I have enough dishes to do at my house" I put up my hands.

"Why?"

I looked at him strangely.

"You don’t know?"

"Know what?"

"I had twins, hence the reason you hardly see me anymore, I live in America with my boyfriend Alex"

"Where are they?"

"Mum and dad took them home when we got to Perth" I smiled, "Wanna see a picture?"

"Yeah"

I looked at Alex and pointed at his pocket, "Can I have your wallet for a sec?"

He nodded and pulled out his wallet and handed it to me. "That’s Lillian Rose and Ashton William" I pointed to both babies.

"Whoa" he said. "You better not get any ideas Kells" he turned to Kellsie.

"I don’t want kids yet." she turned to Jack, "Okey dokey?"

"Okey doke" he kissed her forehead.

"So this is Jack. Im a trained knacker, did you know that?" he said.

Jack's face turned whit and he gulped.

"He is not Jack" Kellsie laughed.

Kellsie’s mum walked into the room and squealed.

"Kadee! Oh how are you my dear?" she grinned.

"She had kids ya know, Debbie?" Pat informed her.

She gasped.

I turned to Kellsie. "You didn’t tell anyone?"

"Whoops sorry"

I turned back to Debbie, "Yeah a baby boy and a baby girl. Alex give me your wallet again" he handed it to me and I took out the pictures. "That’s Lillian Rose and Ashton William Gaskarth" I grinned.

"Oh my, they are gorgeous" she gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE(:

love comments and such. and i love my readers (:

L O V E
xx