‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

I'm Living The Good Life, Maybe Not For The Long R

After the movie we went for coffee in the small Restaurant downstairs from the movie theatre, and then we left for home. Jack and Kellsie decided to stay at a hotel for the night; they called it 'Catch up Time'.

Alex and I snuck up the driveway when we reached my house. The lights were all off and the dogs were out in the back yard.

"Alex, I was thinking, can I take my dog home? Back to America." I asked.

He turned his head a little bit to look into my eyes. "Babe, will she get along with Seb and Spot?"

"Alex Sebastian’s a puppy and Spot lives with your mum, of course they'll get along. Besides do you know any male dog apart from Jack's that doesn’t get along with female dogs?" I stared innocently at him, "last time I checked, Rosie is a girl"

He looked at me some more then kissed my forehead.

"Only if she'll be good with the kids"

"She will Alex!" I squealed.

"Kadee, shh, your parents will be sleeping" he laughed.

I smiled and reached over the gate to unlock it. It swung slowly open and I glided through. The dogs ran up to me and started licking my feet, mums dog Lady ran around in circles and dads dog jumped up at me trying to lick my face. I looked up, who was missing?

"Where’s my dog?"

"Im sure she's just sleeping in the shed or something, we'll see her in the morning" Alex placed his large, rough hand in the small of my back and lead me to the back door. He opened it with ease and we both headed to my bedroom.

A small growl sound came from under the cot in the room, followed by a small bark.

"Rosie!" I laughed, calling her out.

She waddled out and jumped up on my lap, I patted her head affectionately. She was my baby before I’d met Alex and before Id even thought about having kids. As far as Im concerned im a mother of three.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter title was named by: neonXbodyXstyle.
The original name was 'I'm Living The Good Life' I added in the 'Maybe Not For The Long Run'
neonXbodyXstyle also liked the name: Ice Ice Melt Your Heart, but thats my friends username so I couldn't use it.
So thankyou for the suggestions.