‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

Kiss Kiss

I woke three times during the night. Alex woke up a total of....... No times. It was frustrating that I had to do all the dirty work. I had to carry them around for almost 9 months, I had to give birth to them, I had to clean up the shitty nappies, I had to wake up several times during the night to feed and change them. I had to gain stretch marks on my lower stomach and on my boobs because of them.

I didn't even bother going back to bed after the third time, I just sat on the couch with a cup of hot Milo and some toast and watched cartoons until my dad woke up.

"Kadee, why are you up?" he whispered, as he got the milk out from the fridge.

"Twins woke up, can’t get back to sleep" I whispered back.

"Make Alex see to them"

I snorted. "Dad, Alex won’t get up if there’s an earthquake, what makes you think he'll get up to two screaming babies and an angry girlfriend?" I snapped.

"Sorry babe, he's a guy and they tend to make the woman do everything. Including me"

"Sorry for snapping at you dad, its just, im so.. Frustrated. Why can’t he see that I have to do all this, when it’s supposed to be a shared responsibility?" I asked.

"He's a guy Kadee" he repeated.

"I know!" I sucked in a huge breath, "But Jack does a better job at changing nappies and feeding then their own father does!"

Dad laughed, and came to sit beside me.

"Kadee Jade, they'll be old enough, soon enough and you'll wish they were this small again. I know I wish you and your brother and sister were babies again. You never back chatted and you did as you were told!" he laughed.

I laughed quietly along with him, laying my head on his shoulder. "Its just so hard daddy. How did you do it all those years?"

"A lot of time and patience kiddo" he smiled and got back to his feet. "Tell him how you feel, he'll understand and try to be better"

I nodded. "Okay".

I watched my dad leave the house and head over to his shed to have his morning cuppa and watch some TV on his shed telly.

"A movie" I whispered to myself. I looked through all the movies my parents owned and picked out 'High School Musical', I hadn't seen that since Laila and I were obsessed with Zac Efron. I pushed in the disk and layed back down on the couch and pressed play.

I must have fallen asleep after the first soon, because the next thing I knew I had a baby in my arms and it was crying pretty hard.

"Babe, they won’t stop and you weren’t there to stop them!" Alex whispered loudly.

"I just got back to sleep asshole!" I yelled.

"You've had all night to sleep Kadee, and you slept on the plane!"

"Alexander William Gaskarth! They woke up three fucking times during the night and I had to get up and sooth them, feed them, change them while you were still snoring your fucking head off!" I yelled, "I do all the fucking work! It’s your fucking turn!" I stood up with Ashton and went back into my old bedroom. Slamming the door behind me.

"Shh baby, shh so mummy can go back to sleep!" I danced my hips side to side gently, soothing the baby that was slowly falling asleep in my arms. When he finally fell asleep I gently placed him into his crib and crawled back into my bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
another chapter.
Alex is an ass.
poor Kadee.
COMMENTS!

check out my other stories! and comment them.

MUCH, much love.

Kayla
xx