‹ Prequel: This Is How We Do.

Noel.

Grandfather I love you.

When I re-woke we took the twins over to Matilda then made our way to the hospital. I still hadn't spoken to Alex, and I wasn't planning on either. I would when I calmed down.

"Kadee slow down" Alex whispered.

I sped up 80.

"Kadee slow the fuck down, I know you’re angry at me but you don’t need to make Ashton and Lily orphans because of it" he said louder.

I slowed down to 60.

"Thankyou".

"I didn't do that for you moron. I did it for them" I snapped.

"Oh my god Kadee. Im sorry I didn't get up to them this morning. There. Happy?" he yelled.

I sped up to 80.

"Its not about this morning Alex. Its about every fucking morning!" I yelled.

"Kadee, slow the fuck down!"

I slowed to 70.

"What do you mean every morning? I get them in the morning’s don’t I?" I yelled back.

"Only after you wake up, not when they start screaming!"

I sped up to 90.

"What the fuck am I going to do about it? If I can’t fucking hear them?" he yelled, "Kadee, stop the fucking car and let me drive!"

100.

"Kadee!"

"Shut the fuck up Alex!"

"Kadee!"

"Alex shut up!"

"Im sorry! Just fucking slow down or we'll get wiped out by one of those fucking road trains!" he yelled at my face this time.

90.

"Listen, Im sorry Kadee, I'll try to get up when they cry ok? Im sorry if im making you angry. Just don’t kill us by driving too fast!" he said this in a lighter tone.

60.

"Thankyou" he paused, "You’re not going to talk to me?"

I shook my head.

"I guess I deserve that"

I nodded.

"Just don’t drive higher then 70, please, or they'll have our funerals to attend and All Time Low will need a new front man"

I frowned.

"And the twins will be parentless"

I nodded.

When we arrived at the hospital my parents were waiting for us.

"What was with all the speeding and slowing down?" dad asked.

"We had an argument" Alex told him.

"Oh" he nodded and strolled after my mother.

We walked through the front doors to the hospital and walked through the hallways until we reached an information desk.

"Walter Bremmer's room please?" my mother said to the girl at the counter.

"Family only im sorry" she looked at me and Alex. Obviously mum and dad had been here plenty of times before.

"That’s his granddaughter and her boyfriend" mum informed her.

"Okay, room 312 in the ICU" she told us.

"What’s an ICU?" Alex asked.

I almost laughed. What a stupid question.

"Intensive Care Unit" dad told him.

Mum thanked her and we rode the lift to the ICU. Dad pressed the little button and a nurse came to the door.

"Yes?" she asked.

"Walter Bremmer" mum said.

"Oh, Walter. He's been asking for his granddaughter Kadee" she smiled. "Is that you?" she asked me.

I grinned at her, "sure is"

"He's been talking about your visit" she smiled. "He says he has two grandchildren from you that he hasn't seen and he hopes you bring pictures of them"

"My boyfriend has the pictures in his wallet" I swung my hand back and let it smack Alex in the chest. I was still smiling.

The nurse looked confused for a moment.

"Couples quarrel" dad told her.

"Oh" she smiled, "Dreadful things. Right this way" she motioned for us to follow her. She led us down a long hallway and through a door; this room had four beds in it. Three of its inhabitants were hooked to machines and comatized. Then there was my poppy.

"Poppy!" I squealed.

"Kadee!" he exclaimed, "I thought you were coming tomorrow!"

"Nope, today" I hugged him tight. "I missed you pop"

"Missed you too Kadee" he looked up at Alex. "You must be Alex?"

"Yes sir. How are you?" Alex asked politely.

"Im good thanks" he eyed Alex. "Pictures?" he asked.

"Oh" Alex smiled, "Of course"

He pulled his wallet from his back pocket and got out a few pictures. One of the twins sleeping at home. One of the twins with 'Uncle' Jack, and one of the twins with Alex and me in the tour bus. When we went home Alex would be leaving for tour a week later.

"Ohh which one's which?" poppy asked.

"The one with the beanie is Ashton, he's like his dad-" Alex pointed at himself with a smug smile, "-And the one with the pretty blue eyes and pink earrings is Lillian" He used her full name. He only did that when he was gloating, and he only gloated to his dad and Jack.

"Beautiful. Lovely. Precious" Poppy smiled.

"We're giving you the one with me, Alex and the twins pop" I smiled.

"Really?" he asked with excitement.

"Of course" Alex told him. My pop smiled a wide toothless grin and shook Alex's hand.

"Thank you son" he said to him.

Soon enough visiting hours were over, and we had to leave. We all decided on having lunch in Perth before going to pick up Lily and Ashton from Matilda's house.

"Are you talking to me yet?" Alex asked in a whisper.

"No" I said.

"Oh come on Kadee, I said Im sorry" he put his hand on my waist and pulled me back.

"You’re lucky your stronger then I am Gaskarth or id implant my fist in your face" I said.

He laughed and kissed my nose, and then wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me.

"I love you Kadee Jade. Im sorry" he apologised.

"Apology accepted" I kissed his chest then hugged his waist.

"Lunch time Kadee" he took my hand and we followed after my parents. "What would you like?"

"Cheese burger from Maccas" I grinned. I hadn’t had one of them since I moved to America. We'll I hadn't had an Australian cheese burger since I'd moved to America.

"Cheeseburger it is then my love" he smiled. Obviously glad to be back in my good books.
♠ ♠ ♠
two in one night.
check out my other stories and comment them, they need some loven'.
haha

bulk love.
kayla.
xx