She's the Wind

Never Leaving You, No Matter What

I can't believe it! Pan called me daddy! This must be the proudest moment of my life! Well if not proud then happiest! Patrick seemed a little pissed off though.. But he can deal himself out. I think as we all sit down at a diner. Then My phones ringing.. caller I.D. William Beckett.

"Hey Will, what's up?"

"Is it true pete?"

"Is what true?"

"That you have a kid?"

"Pandora? Yes I do, you have a problem with it?"

"No, I'm just asking man."

"Good, listen Will I gotta go talk to you later?"

"Yeah, tell her William says hi, kay?

"Kay, bye"

"Bye"

Click

I put my phone down and looked at Pandora. She was looking at me with this, What was you doing look its so cute. "Uncle Will says Hi Pan." I say and she starts to smile. That's nice someone else likes the idea of Pandora. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Hey Pete, can We talk?" Patrick asks with a grim look on his face. "Yeah, sure Pat what is it?" I asked wanting to know what it is.

"Look I know you just won a small victory with the press and all but there something we need to figure out..."He began as the waitress came over. "And what do you boys want?" She asked with the biggest smile. "Uh, coffee" Was heard all around the table. "And for the little one?" She asked scrunching down next to me, nidding to Pandora. "Uh, milk." I mumbeld and she walked away. " And what do we need to figure out Patrick?" I asked getting annoyed.

"We have a tour coming up and you can't bring your kid with you!" He yelled. His yelling made Pan look at me in pure scaredness. ""What? Patrick I'm Not leaving her! Guys help me out!" I asked, looking around at my so-called best friends. and all I just was the same sorry looks. "Fine, then. I'm done. I have enough solo and side projects to make it on my own. If we can work it out I quit Fall Out Boy." I said getting up taking Pan's hand and walking out the door.