She's the Wind

Welcome to my nightmare

Recap, and new info: well Pete and Pandora got their own bus to tour in, everything went alright on tour, but Pete's parents thought that it would be best if they took care of Pan while on tour, so they did that. But like I said earlier i'm going to time jump, before we were in 2007, and Pandora was just a baby. Now were going to fast forward it ten years into the future. Pan's a teenager, and Pete's still a rocker. What will happen?

Right now Pete's off tour and Fall Out Boy's not recording, their just taking about a month break before heading back into the recording store. And Pandora, since her grandparents thought she was old enough to take care of herself, has been taking care of her self since her last birthday *16*, isn't really liking her dad being around so much.

************************** Present Day ( November 30, 2017 ) ***************************

Pandora’s POV

“Why, dad? Just tell me why I can’t go out with Zachary?"I said crossing my arms as my dad walked down the steps from the kitchen. My dad’s been getting on my nerves since he got home from tour. And that was just two days ago!

“1) Because I said so, and 2) He’s too old for you.” He said sitting his coffee cup down on the bar. I knew as soon as he walked in the door he was going to be trouble. He has never been a father to me, grandpa was more of a dad then he was. Just wait till he really pisses me off and I throw it all in his face.

“Grandpa and grandma never had a problem with Zachary, or any of my other boyfriends. Why do you have to come home and play dad?” I said walking towards the stairs and grabbing my Skeleton Crew hoodie.

“I don’t have to play, I’m your dad and you’ll listen to me Pandora.” He said pointing his finger at me.

“Wanna bet?” I put on my hoodie.

“Why not?” He crossed his arms, and cocked his head to the side.

“You are so immature, Peter. I’m out of here. “ I said grabbing my car keys and walking to the front door of the penthouse.

“And where do you think your going young lady?” He said starting to walk behind me.

“Anywhere but here.” I turned and slammed the door in his face. I think it work nicely.

Author's Note: I'm making Zachary, Gerard Way and Lyn-Z son. I know they just got married and don't have a kid yet. But just go with me on this. It is 17 yrs later