Status: HIATUS!! Thinking about re-writing this story.

Save Me

Lets Get Drunk

{Rainy}

The rest of the day went by in a blur of students and classes. Before I knew it, the final bell had rung and I got my books from my locker. I made my way to Jimmy’s car and sat on the hood like always to waited for the guys. Tonight we were getting drunk and I would be able to forget all the thoughts of the past.

Once the guys came out we all headed over to Johnny’s house. He’s going to call his cousin when we get there. We had already written our list of what we all wanted and pulled our money together. So when we got to Johnny’s he went and called Jeremy. Jeremy was a pretty cool guy. He is 23 years old and him and Johnny have always been close. He would always get us alcohol when we wanted it and if we were in trouble he would help us out if he could.

After Johnny got off the phone, telling us Jeremy would be over in like an hour for the list and money, he turned on the T.V. While the guys watched MTV I did my homework. It was easy today so I finished pretty quickly. As I was walking into the living room where the guys were, the front door opened and in walked Jeremy. When he spotted me he came over and gave me a hug.

“Hey Rainy. How are you doing? Good?” he asked. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

Jeremy was a good-looking guy. He had dark brown hair that he liked to spike up and piercing brown eyes. He stood at about 5’10 and was very built. He was what people would call a rebel. He never listened to his parents and defied them constantly which led to them kicking him out at the age of sixteen. He didn’t care though. He was glad to get out of that house and he came to live with Johnny for a few years. That’s how they became so close. Johnny always looked up to him and always thought of him as a brother rather than a cousin.

We all liked Jeremy. He taught us a lot of things when we were younger. When he would come to visit Johnny he would teach us about music and anything he thought was imperative we know about. He was a cool guy to say the least.

We walked into the living room where the guys we still glued to the T.V. They didn’t even notice Jeremy was there so he decided to scare them. He jumped out in front of them screaming. They all jumped about ten feet in the air. Jeremy was on the floor laughing and I had to hold onto the couch so I didn’t fall from laughing. The guys all glared at him.

“What the hell Jer? What was that for?” Johnny asked.

“Sorry, but you all were so engrossed in the T.V. you didn’t notice I was here. I had to get your attention somehow.” Jeremy said innocently and smirked at me.

“Why that though? Why didn’t you just call our names or something?” Zacky asked.

“Hey it was either that or throw water on you. Those were my only options. Would you have preferred the water?” he told them. I was still laughing and holding onto the couch. “So what’s up?” he asked.

“Nothing. Just watching T.V. waiting for you to come.” Johnny told him. He got up and handed Jeremy the list and money. “What are you going to be doing tonight?”

“I’m taking my girl out tonight.” he said. “You all going up to your spot?” he asked.

“Yep.” Jimmy answered. Aside from us five, Jeremy was the only one who knew about our spot. We showed it to him a couple years ago cause we trusted him and knew he would never tell anyone about it. After talking with Jeremy for a couple minutes, he left to get our stuff.

Jeremy returned half an hour later with the drinks and we all just decided to watch some movies till it got darker. We watched Halloween first and then The Goonies. When the second movie was over it was a little past eight so we decided to head out. We gathered out drinks and piled into Zacky’s car. He drove us to our spot, which was at the park. At the far end there was a clearing that is surrounded with trees and bushes. No one hardly ever comes this far in the park and our spot is well hidden, so we don’t have to worry too much about someone finding it.

Zacky parked outside the park and we all got out and made our way in. as we walked through the park I noticed no one was here, which is usual. Not may kids play here at night, as it’s not really safe. We walked to the far end and came upon the hidden entranceway to our spot. Walking through the bushes we came to the circle. We found this spot when we were eleven and claimed it as ours.

We’ve used old car seats from busted up cars at the junkyard and kinda formed a circle with them. In the middle of the circle we dug a pit so we could light fires at night. There was a tree that’s trunk was hollow and we used that to store things in. we had some of our old backpacks with things like blankets for if it got chilly, flashlights, batteries, comics, books, drawing paper, and an old battery operated radio. I went to this tree as the others went to the circle. It was the radio I was after and when I found it I went to sit down. Jimmy and Zacky were working on getting the fire started.

The rest of the night is us drinking and getting drunk. While the guys talked about random ass things I decided to draw them as drunk fucks. As I’m drawing my thoughts move towards Matt, yet again. I wonder what he’s doing tonight. He’s probably out with Liz and them. Jimmy is now chasing Johnny around the fire. Those guys crack me up. I have no clue what I would do if they weren’t in my life. Well I would still have Bri, but we both would be lost without the others.

The night was wearing thin and everyone was starting to get tired so we headed home. The guys made me drive cause apparently I wasn’t drunk. I don’t know I feel drunk, but I do drive rather good while I’m drunk. As I pulled into Johnny’s driveway I saw that the guys were already asleep. I wasn’t going to leave them out here and there was no way I could carry their asses inside so I had to wake them up. But how? I honked the horn. Yep that got them up. They all jumped about fifty feet and glared at me. I tried not to laugh but failed.

“Wha the ell, Rain.” Jimmy slurred.

They all let out a few choice words but got out of the car. Johnny had to find his keys and when he did he fished them out of his pocket. After unlocking the door they all filed in and went to the living room. Jimmy and Bri fell on the couch and Johnny fell on the chair. They were asleep instantly. Oh well I was gonna sleep in Johnny’s bed, but when I got up there I saw Zacky was already in it. I just shrugged and kicked off my shoes and pulled my pants off. I climbed in with Zack and both of us were asleep in seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for an update but my computer is being a dick to me. I lost some of my next chapters and now I have to retype them. So give me time to retype and I'll post as soon as soon as I'm done.

Also I'm doing that NaNoWriMo thing so updates will probaly be slower. However I will try my hardest to update more often.

Again I'm sorry.