Trashed and Scattered

More ***headyness and even MORE. Oh and an injury

“It’s not like I’m going to invite him over every fucking night. This isn’t a hotel and I’m not just going to do whatever he want’s!!” I started yelling once I got to my room, not before making sure to lock it. I grabbed my guitar and strummed the tune I had earlier but added a little more too it. It sounded way better. I sang the lyrics. I was pissed off!!

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

I hate everything about you
I hate everything about you
I hate everything about you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you?
Why do I love you?
Why do I love you?
Why?

I sang the parts I felt most over and over again. I took a deep breath. That’s what I would like to know. A tear escaped my eye. I looked at the clock 3:30. I must have been singing that over and over again for a while. I shrugged. I opened my mini refrigerator and grabbed a Monster. I sat on my bed to think for a while, while eating my poptarts and drinking my Monster. I looked at the clock 7. Better get ready. I took a quick shower again and got dressed in my bikini and swim shorts and threw a black tanktop on that had a heartagram on it and just put some chapstick on. Then I grabbed my element shoes and walked out. The other girls were wearing pretty much the same thing but in different colors. I smiled at them.

“What’s up?” I asked. They didn’t look very happy.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“What’s up with you?” Nicole asked.

“I don’t know what your talking about.”

“You being mean to Bam what’s up with that?” Kayla asked.

“Nothing okay. Can I tell you later when there isn’t anyone eavesdropping?” I asked pulling the bathroom door open to see Bam, Johnny, and Steve-O fall out. Ville came out from the kitchen.

“What did I miss?” He asked with a mouth full of poptart.

Kayla, Nicole, Ashley and I laughed.

“Nothing really. But those are my poptarts.” I whined with a smile.

“Sorry.” He said.

“It’s okay. I don’t mind sharing with ya.” I grinned.

“I heard you singing last night.” Johnny said. My eye’s went wide.

“Shit you heard that?” I asked.

“Uhh we all did.” Bam said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Look I wasn’t fucking talking to you!” I yelled taking a step toward’s him but Nicole and Ashley stepped in my way.

“Okay missy your talking to us.” Kayla said steering my to my room. I sighed and walked in there. This time we walked into the bathroom so that no one would eavesdrop.

“Okay we’re not mad but tell us what happened.” Nicole said

“Okay well I didn’t invite Bam to stay the night because I like him, a lot, and I don’t think he likes me. Besides filming will be done soon and your all probably going to leave cause your boyfriends are gonna ask you too. I’ll be left alone here by myself. You guy’s are my only friends. And then as I was drinking my coffee he said hello. I jumped and spilled my coffee on my hoodie and said what the hell cause I didn’t know he was here, and he’s all like Nicole invited me since you didn’t, in a snobby tone so I’m like “well excuse me for not inviting everyone” and rolled my eyes cause he was being a jerk. I go to walk away and he’s like “You don’t need to be a bitch” so I said “It’s my house I’ll be a bitch if I want to” then he grabbed my arm and told me to stop being a bitch. Then he’s being mean to me all night. That’s why I wrote the song. I feel like crap cause I like him, no I love him and he’s being a jerk.” I sighed.

“Love sucks.” I sat down on the bathroom floor and threw my head onto the wall.

“Plus I heard you guy’s talking last night in the music room and he pretended he didn’t do anything at all.” I said.

“Well he’s a jackass, no pun intended.” Nicole said.

“What am I going to do when you girls leave?” I asked.

“Aww we would never leave!! We could invite the guy’s to stay here and Ville could go on tour then come back here if he wants.” Ashley said.

“Really?” I asked hopefully.

“Sure let’s go talk to the guy’s.” Nicole said and helped me up.

We walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where everyone was. I glared at Bam and Nicole started talking and told the guy’s the plan.

“I don’t mind that is if you girls don’t.” Ville said. I shook my head.

“We can be a mini family!!” I laughed.

“I’m up for it.” Steve-O said.

“Steve-O if you trash up my house to shit I will beat you though.” I glared playfully at him.

“Okay.” He laughed.

“How bout you Johnny?” I asked

“I’m up for it. Although I need to sell my place first.” He said. I nodded.

“Okay then it’s all settled. You dude’s are moving in!!” We cheered. The doorbell rang then the door opened.

“Sorry forgot the rule.” Chris laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked outside with everyone else following and got in the passenger seat.

“Sorry Jeff but I need to kind of be alone.” I said.

“It’s okay.” He smiled reassuringly at me.

I sat back in the seat and closed my eyes but made sure not to fall asleep.

“We’re here.” The driver guy said.

I hopped out and saw a huge ramp thingy with plastic over it and stuff that looked slippery.
I grinned, this was gonna be fun.

“I call first!!” The girls and I yelled at the same time. We grinned.

“We’re first!!” We yelled. Jeff laughed at us.

“Okay then the slide down and you should slide all the way over that edge and go into the water. We nodded and took off our tanktops and walked towards the stair things.

“1..2..3!!” Ashley yelled and we ran and slid down and went over the flippy edge thing and into the water. Once I got to the surface we looked at each other and laughed. All of a sudden Johnny came down in a wet suit over Nicole.

“Oh my god Nicole!! Are you okay!?!?” Johnny asked freaking out. She nodded and started laughing. I walked back toward’s the shore. Bam was staring at me. Perv. All of a sudden Chris came out with tape crap around his ding ding and tape on his crack. I bursted out laughing.

“I’m the garbage man.” That made me laugh even harder.

“Hey Magen could you help Bam put more of the slippery crap on here?” Jeff asked.

“Yah sure. Whatever.” I mumbled the last part and walked towards Bam and grabbed the other end of the bucket full of the slippery crap.

“What the hell do you want?” He asked

“I’m supposed to help you. Got a problem with that Mr. Perfect?” I asked

“Yah actually I do!” He shoved the bucket toward’s me a little and I slipped and I was close to the edge so I fell..on the ground. Oh and I hit my head on the board on my way down.

“Holy shit!!” I heard Jeff yell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love!! Happiness comes soon!!!ish