Trashed and Scattered

New song and and a Liar

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Every roommate kept awake
By every sigh and scream we make
All the feelings that I get
But I still don’t miss you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Every time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven’t missed you yet

Only when I stop to think about it

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
I hate everything about you
Why do I love you

Only when I stop to think
About you, I know
Only when you stop to think
About me, do you know

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me

I hate
You hate
I hate
You love me

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you


Once I finished writing it I sang it to myself. I liked it. It sounded really good. But first I have to ask the girls. I unlocked my door and opened it.

“Hey girls! I have a question for you. Could you come here?” I called. The girls came out along with the guy’s. Including Bam. I rolled my eyes.

“Do you girls think this song is okay?” I handed them the notebook, they got in a little huddle and read over it. Nicole looked up.

“This is really good.” She whispered.

“Is this how you feel?” Kayla asked. I nodded.

“It’s okay though. I’ve felt this for a long time and I guess that song helped me vent it out. I feel a little better now. I even have an idea for a tune.” I said a little happier.

“Could we hear it love?” Ville asked.

“I don’t know. I suck at singing.” I started.

“So. Can we hear it please??” Johnny asked. I hesitated but nodded and walked towards the music room we had.

“Don’t mess with anything though.” Ashley said laughing as Steve-O reached out to touch one of her guitar’s she had hanging on the wall. I grabbed one of my guitar’s and tuned it a little bit, then started strumming the tune I had in my head. I softly sang the lyrics but by the chorus I sung a little louder then got quieter at the end again.

“I know it sucks but I just wrote it like 5 minutes ago.” I said putting my guitar back.

“That was very good love.” Ville said. I smiled.

“Thankyou. It’s nice to know that someone in the music business likes my music.” I gave him a hug.

“What time is it?” I asked.

“2 in the morning.” Bam said. I glared at him.

“Well I’m not tired so I’m just going to go lock myself up in my room.” I walked out of the room and walked toward’s my room.

“Wait I want a poptart!” I said to myself and walked toward’s the kitchen. I opened the cabinet and opened a package of poptarts and put them in the toaster. I did my little poptart dance that I did everytime I waited for my poptarts. I set the thingy so that they fly high up in the air. As they popped up and spun and grabbed a plate and caught them and ended my dance. I laughed and took a bite of one and walked out of the kitchen and back toward’s my room softy singing The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang and as I walked past the musical room I heard my name so I put my ear to the door.

“What’s Magen’s problem!?!” Bam asked.

“I don’t know. What did you do to piss her off?” Nicole asked.

“That song was really good.” Ville said. I chuckled softly. Glad he like’s my music.

“I don’t know I didn’t do anything to her. She just started being a bitch to me in the kitchen and has just been rude to me all day.” Bam said. That liar. He was the one being mean to me!!

“Fuck it.” I muttered and walked back to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song is by Three days Grace 'I Hate Everything About You' I do not own!!
Thankyou sinister_sydney for reminding me to put that!!

Doop Boop hope you liked it!! 2 updates...in ONE day!!! Chiya!!!