Trashed and Scattered

An injury and Johnny's..mom!?

I felt a little dizzy. I saw 3 Nicole’s standing over me.

“Nicole since when were there three of you?” I asked.

“Uh oh she think’s there’s three of me.” Nicole said. Then I saw 3 Ashley’s, 3 Kayla’s, 3 Jeff’s, and 3 Johnny’s.

“Woah why are there three of everyone?” I asked trying to sit up.

“Don’t sit up. You hit your head really hard and it’s bleeding.” Jeff said. I saw some paramedic’s coming over.

“I feel dizzy.” I said holding onto my forehead. People were moving all around me. I saw Bam looking worried.

“Stop fucking moving people!! There’s three of each of you and it’s making me sick!” I groaned.

Someone sat me up and looked at my head.

“It won’t need stitches but will need to be wrapped up.” Some guy said.

“Well then fucking wrap it up!!” I yelled, a bit angry that I was gonna have a fucking thing wrapped around my head for a while.

“Fuck.” I whined as started to wrap it around my head..

“Ouch!! Could you be a little careful?” I asked.

“Sorry.” He said and continued wrapping it up. Then he taped it together.

“Why is everyone fucking running around me I will beat your asses!! Your making me even more dizzy!!” I yelled and people stopped running up to me. I looked and saw Nicole going slow mo to me. I laughed at her and shoved her, my vision clearing.

“Your going to need to change this before you go to bed and when you wake up.” I nodded and he walked away. I stood up with the help of Chris and walked to the back of the van and sat down.

I looked over and saw Nicole, Kayla, and Ashley yelling at Bam. I chuckled.

“Why do you hate him?” Ville asked walking over to me. Chris just walked away after making sure I felt alright.

“I don’t hate him. It’s actually the complete opposite.” I said.

“You love him?” Ville asked sitting next to me. I nodded and leaned the side of my head on his shoulder.

“Don’t tell him please. He hates me and it would just give him something to brag about and use against me.” I said.

“Don’t worry love. I won’t.” He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Kayla walked over.

“I’m not doing anything bad!” I said.

“Don’t worry I know you aren’t. I’m just seeing if your alright. I just go through yelling at Bam with Ashley and Nicole. He said he didn’t mean to and that he’s sorry.” She rolled her eyes.

“I saw him shove you with the bucket. Ya you slipped but you were by the edge why would he be stupid like that?” Kayla shook her head.

“Told you he hates me. I think I just want to go home. I don’t really want to stick around seeing his face anymore.” I said.

“You wanna go to lunch with us?” Johnny asked walking up to us.

“Who’s going and where?” Kayla asked.

“You, Nicole, Ashley, Steve-O, Chris, Ville if he want’s too, Magen if she doesn’t mind seeing Bam, and me.” Johnny said.

“I’m out! I’m gonna just walk home. It’s not that far anyways and I feel fine!!” I said grabbing my tanktop off the chair and putting it on.

“But.” Johnny started.

“Nope I’m going home and I’m going to work on my song and if you guy’s want I’ll show it to you later.” I smiled and started walking off.

“Wait Magen take my phone in case anything happens!” Johnny said.

“What if someone calls for you though?” I asked

“Tell them I’ll call them later.” He smiled.

“Thankyou Johnny.” I hugged him and turned toward’s the way to my house.

“Bring me some fries from McDonald’s!!” I yelled once I was a fair distance away.

“I’ll think about it!!” Johnny yelled. I flipped him off and continued walking. His phone rang.

“Umm hello? This is Johnny’s phone one of his bestie friend’s Magen speaking.” I said into the phone.

“Oh hello this is his mother. I’m just calling to say hello.” She said. She sounded really nice.

“Oh I’m sorry. I’m walking home because of an incident and Johnny gave me his phone in case something happens. He’s a very nice young man.” I said smiling.

“Well what happened dear?” She asked. I told her.

“I’m sorry to hear that honey. I hope everything get’s better. I’m sorry but I need to go. Thankyou for talking to me for a while. It was a nice conversation.” I smiled.

“No problem. Goodbye.” I hung up and continued walking. Only 2 more blocks.

His phone rang again. I repeated what I said earlier.

“Oh so that’s how your going to answer my phone? I would rather you didn’t answer at all then.” Johnny said laughing.

“You know you love meh!” I giggled.

“So everything ok?” He asked.

“Yupp.” I smiled.

“Okay that’s good. Well we should get to the house in about 2 hours, we’re going to do a little bit more filming. That okay with you?” He asked.

“Ya sure that’s fine. I don’t mind.” I smiled.

“Okay goodbye Mags.” He said.

“Goodbye Philip!!” I laughed when he gasped and hung up. I got to the house and unlocked it and walked in. I headed straight to the music room. I started making a random beat with the drums. I didn’t really feel like working on it. Besides I would rather have the girls here to help. So I just walked around the house, found my ipod so I listened to it and pressed random and started singing to random songs while skipping around the house. I decided to clean a little bit. The Campfire Song song came on. I grinned and started singing along. That song fucking rocks. Then one of my favorite songs came on. The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang. I started to sing while moping when I felt someone grab me. I screamed and started kicking. I looked and saw.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr update!! You can thank my special Ashley!!! Go read her stories their freaking awsome!! WAAAAY better then mine!!! I wuv you ashley!!
Cliffhanger MUAHAHAHAHA