Trashed and Scattered

Tickle Fights and another Incounter with a ***

“Dico!!” I screamed.

“Hello!!” He yelled.

“Put me down before I kick your a-” I was cut off when he dropped me.

“I didn’t mean drop me you jerk.” I shook my head.

“Fuck my head hurts.” I groaned.

“Oh ya I’m sorry I forgot about that. You okay?” Dico asked. I nodded.

“Don’t worry about it. Where’s everyone else?” I asked.

“Behind you.” Johnny said poking my sides making me squeal. I’m very ticklish.

“Ohh is Maggies ticklish?” Johnny asked. I shook my head.

“Oh I think she is.” Dico said laughing.

Johnny attacked me and started tickling me.

“N-No g-get off!!” I squealed laughing. Nicole, Ashley, and Kayla ran into the kitchen, saw what was going on and started tickling me.

“I’ll save you Magen!!” Dunn yelled and pounced on Johnny.

“H-Help m-me!!” I laughed.

After about 10 minutes the tickling war stopped.

“That was so not cool.” I said still laying on the kitchen floor.

“I just thought of something funny.” Ashley said.

“What?” I asked. Everyone was in the living room chilling except for us girls, Ville, Johnny, Dunn, and Dico. We were laying on the floor just talking.

“If just a few people like Johnny, Dunn, Dico, and us girls make cookies but the guy’s are wearing wigs like old grannies and have outfits and then us girls start making a mess and we all get into a fight with the flour and eggs and stuff.” Ashley said.

“That sounds freaking awsome!!” Nicole yelled.

“I’m up for it. How bout you people?” I asked. Everyone said yes.

“Okay I’ll go tell Jeff.” Johnny said and walked into the living room. He came back about 2 minutes later with Jeff.

“That sounds pretty awsome. Ashley you got some good idea’s.” Jeff said.

“Thankyou.” She smiled.

“How about tomorrow? Is that fine. That way we can get the makeup done and stuff.” Jeff said.

“Sure that sounds awsome.” I smiled.

“Do we have to change anything in the kitchen?” Kayla asked.

“Nope one big thing with Jackass is that we don’t set anything up it just is how it is.” Jeff said.

“Cool. Anyone wanna go with me to the store to buy some stuff for the cookies and anything else we think of!?” I yelled so that anyone who’s in the living room who wanted to go heard. No one said anything. I shrugged and got off the floor.

“Whatever. I’ll be back in a little bit.” I grabbed my cell phone and key’s and headed out the door. Wait I still have this bandage on my head. I walked back in the house.

“What you forget something?” Kayla asked. I shook my head and pointed to the bandage.

“Oh.” She said.

“Ya I’m just going to grab a hat.” I walked into the living room and grabbed my Fall Out Boy hat that was by the tv. Everyone was staring at me.

“Yes?” I asked. They shrugged.

“Whatever. I’m off to the store. I’ll be back.” I walked down the hall and out the front door. I unlocked my car and got in. I started my car and began to pull out but then Dunn walked out of the house. I rolled down my window.

“Yes Dunn?” I asked.

“Can I come with you?”

“Sure! Get in.” I unlocked the door and he hopped in.

“Did Bam make you come?” I asked.

“Ya pretty much.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Why?”

“He said he didn’t want you to go by yourself. He didn’t want anything to happen to you.” Dunn said.

“Nice to know he cares.” I scoffed.

“Do you mind listening to HIM?” I asked. He shook his head so I put it in and turned it up loud.
We got to the store after about 15 minutes. I got out and locked the car. We walked into the store and I grabbed a basket. Dunn hopped in the basket.

“What the hell?” I asked laughing.

“Push me?” He gave me puppy dog eyes.

“Fine.” I rolled my eyes and pushed him to the flour section and grabbed a couple bags of flour, one I threw at Dunn’s head and it exploded so we grabbed some sugar and ran away laughing, well I ran and pushed the cart. We went about bought some butter crap and then a bunch of cake mix, muffin mix, cup cake mix, brownie mix, and some pancake mix just because. We thought it would be fun to mix everything. We got some chocolate chips, dark and light, and some white chocolate chips. Then we just grabbed some food that we needed like chips, pop, Monster, Skittles, chocolate, soup for dinner, cereal, and some tv dinners. Dunn was covered in flour. I laughed and pushed him and the food to the checkout thing.

“You comfortable Dunn?” I asked.

“No. I can still feel that flour in my beard.” He whined. I laughed and started to put some of the stuff on the counter thing. Dunn helped too. The cashier looked at us like we were crazy. I paid and Dunn helped me put the bags in the trunk. Then we hopped in the car.

“That was weird.” I said.

“How so?” Dunn asked.

“I don’t know it just was.” I laughed and started the car. Dunn pressed play and we drove home rocking out to HIM. Once we got home Nicole, Kayla, and Ashley came out to help carry stuff.

“Dunn why is there white in your hair and beard?” Dico asked when we got inside.

“Magen threw a bag of flour at me and it exploded.” Dun shrugged. Dico laughed and high fived me.

“Woah where is everyone?” I asked when I walked into the living room.

“They all left. Told us to tell you bye and that they will be over about 10ish to start the makeup on the guy’s.” Kayla said. I laughed. This was gonna be fun. I walked to the bathroom and screamed.

“What the HELL are you doing here?” I yelled.

“I wanted to stay the night again.” Bam shrugged.

“This is not a fucking hotel you can’t just stay here whenever you want!!” I yelled and walked back into the kitchen.

“Why did you invite him to stay another night?!?” I asked the girls.

“We didn’t everyone left when he went to the bathroom and when I went to go to the bathroom he was there and had no ride to the hotel.” Ashley said. I sighed rather loudly.

“I’ll take him back to the hotel I guess.” I said.

“You sure?” Nicole asked. I nodded.

“Bam I’m taking you to the hotel come on.” I yelled and grabbed my key’s and cell phone, again.

“I’ll be back in about half an hour maybe longer.” I told everyone. The nodded and I walked out to my car and got in, waiting for Bam. He finally came out an closed the front door and got in on the passenger side. I started my car and put My Chemical Romance in and blasted it. I backed out of the driveway and drove in the direction of the hotel. Since the cd was on random, one of my favorite songs came on, Disenchanted. I sang along to the word’s. I saw Bam staring at me out of the corner of my eye. I turned the music down.

“Why are you staring at me?” I asked. He turned his head.

“I’m not staring at you.”

“Don’t give me that I saw you staring at me. Why?” I asked glancing at him then back at the road. I came to a red light so I stopped and looked at him.

“So your just going to ignore me now? Okay whatever, I just don’t care.” I laughed sarcastically and turned the music back up. We finally got to the hotel so I stopped in a parking space and put the car into park and unlocked the doors.

“Get out.” I said looking at him. He didn’t budge.

“You have a hearing problem now? I said get out of my car. I would like to go home.” I said a little louder. He looked at me. I saw a little bit of hurt in his eyes.

“Look I’m really sorry for hurting you today. I didn’t mean to. I was being an ass and I’m sorry.” He said

“Would you please get out?” I asked, my voice cracking slightly.

“Would you listen to me?” He asked.

“You didn’t only hurt me today okay? So just, just get out now.” I looked at him with tears falling down my face. He kissed me. I shoved him.

“I said get out of my car!!” I pointed to the door and he sighed but got out. I put my car in reverse and backed out and drove out of the parking lot. Bam was watching me go. I turned my music back on and I don’t Love you came on. I drove back home and got out of my car, locking it, and going into the house. The girls, Steve-O, Johnny, and Ville watching me from the kitchen. I walked into the living room and laid down on the couch, grabbed a pillow and screamed into it.

Everyone came in.

“Am I to needy?” I asked.

“What. No why?” Ashley asked lifting my feet up and sitting down.

“Do I try and make everything about me?” I asked.

“Umm no. Once again, why?” Ashley asked.

“As I was taking Bam home I was listening to My Chem and one of my favorite songs by them came on. Disenchanted so I sang along, you couldn’t hear me cause it was so loud but I caught Bam staring at me. I asked him why and he didn’t talk to me. We got to the hotel, I told him to get out and he didn’t, I repeated myself a couple times, he told me sorry, I told him that he didn’t only hurt me today, then he kissed me, I pulled away, and told him to get out. He did and stared at me as I drove away. I’m so freaking confused. Does he like me? Or does he hate me!?!” I used a bunch of hand movements on the last part.

“Just don’t think about it. You might hurt yourself.” Nicole said. I laughed and shoved her.

“Okay so what do we do now?” Kayla asked.

“I don’t know. Wait what day is today!?!” I asked excited.

“Umm the 29th.” Ashley said.

“Oh my god Halloween is in 2 days!!” I yelled.

“Holy crap I forgot all about that!!” Nicole yelled.

“Which also means my birthday’s in 12 days!!” I yelled happily.

“How old you gonna be?” Steve-O asked.

“Well I’m gonna be 22!!” I said.

“Woah cool!!” Steve-O said.

“Everyone else is just old!! Cept for Nicole cause she’s only a year older then me!” I said putting my arm over her shoulder.

“My head itches.” I said.

“What? Well itch it!” Ashley said laughing.

“I can’t the gauze is in the way.” I said pointing to it.

“Well take it off.” Kayla said rolling her eyes.

“Oh right.” I got up and walked to the bathroom that’s in the hall. Everyone followed.

“So I’m that entertaining huh?” I asked.

“I wanna see what it looks like.”Steve-O said. I rolled my eyes. I’ve seemed to be doing that a lot lately and started to take off the gauze. Once it was off I itched my itch and looked at it. It was really weird looking. It was a big gash and you could see it through my hair since I have short and thin hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sounds wrong. Hahaha. Well update last one for today and soon it gets happier!!!! Comments are love!!