Trashed and Scattered

Smoothies and Apologies

“That’s gonna be a scar.” I mumbled and turned so they could see.

“Holy shit that looks like it hurts!!” Steve-O yelled.

“Damn you okay?” Johnny asked. I laughed and nodded.

“We don’t have any gauze.” Nicole said.

“I have some in my room I’ll go get it. Can one of you guy’s help me put it on?” I asked.

“I will.” Ville said.

“Thanks.” I smiled and went and grabbed the gauze and walked out to the living room. Ville wrapped it a little bit, he wrapped it looser too so it felt more comfortable.

“I’m tired.” I yawned.

“You should go to bed then.” Kayla said.

“But then I’ll feel left out of the fun.” I whined.

“Oh shut it we’re going to bed too.” Ashley said throwing a pillow at me.

“Fine. Am I allowed to take a shower tomorrow?” I asked.

“We’re not going to stop you.” Johnny said.

“Well no shit sherlock what I mean is am I allowed to with this wound.” I pointed to my head.

“Umm I think so.” Ville said.

“Hmm. Okay well night people.” I shrugged and walked into my room and closed the door. I set my alarm for 7 and changed into a tanktop and shorts. I turned off the light and snuggled under the covers. I fell asleep. I woke up the next morning to my stupid alarm clock, I turned it off and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I threw my cover’s off of me and stood up walking to my bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and hopped into the shower, turned the water to hot and took the gauze off my head and threw it on the floor. I put my head under the water.

“Ouch!!” I yelled it hurt like a bitch.

“This is going to be fun.” I mumbled. I got out of the shower about half an hour later.

“That was an experience I’m never going to forget.” I dried myself off and grabbed my dark purple skinny jeans, my black Linkin Park tanktop, my element shoes and my leather fingerless gloves. I walked out and ran into Chris.

“Woah when did you get here?” I asked.

“Jeff, Bam and I came early cause we were bored. Everyone else is coming at the time they were going to before.

“Bam came?” I asked.

“Ya he saw us leaving and wanted to come.” He said

“That’s just great.” I sighed and hit my head on his chest.

“Piggy back ride!” I yelled trying not to think about it. He laughed and ran with me on his back into the living room where everyone was.

“How does everyone get in here before me? I don’t get it!” I waved my hands around.

“I don’t know. Maybe we’re just special.” Johnny said batting his eyelashes.

“Ya special ed.” I mumbled as Chris let me down.

“You have fun showering?” Ashley asked.

“Ya! That was an experience I’ll never forget.” I mumbled, “Hurt like a bitch.”

“Let me see it.” Jeff said. I walked over to him and turned around showing him.

“Look’s painful.” He said

“Ya but it only hurts if someone touches it or if I’m taking a shower.” I said sitting down.

“What time is it?” Nicole asked. I looked at the clock.

“Nicole you can look at the clock right above your head.” I laughed.

“Oh ya.” She turned and looked. It was 8:30. I got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal. I grabbed Frosted Flakes, a bowl, and milk. I poured my cereal in a bowl then my milk and put the milk away. I sat at the little island bar thing we had and started eating.

“Rawr!!” Someone yelled grabbing my sides. I screamed, SO loud. I turned around.

“Dico I’m gonna kick your ass!!” I yelled and started chasing him. He ran so that the couch was between us, I ran and jumped over the couch and yelled“Bitch your going down!” while in the air and tackled him, then started tickling him. After about 5 minutes I stopped. I stood up and turned to meet with a camera. I raised my eyebrow.

“Dude you went flying!!” Dunn yelled. I laughed.

“I’m going to go finish my cereal now.” I walked back in the kitchen.

“Hurry up Magen that way we can start filming.” Johnny yelled while getting his makeup done.

“Your not my mom!” I yelled looking back but still walking.

“Your right I’m your grandma!! Respect your elders!!” He yelled I laughed and turned my head around only to meet with a body and run into them.

“Sor-” I started but saw it was Bam so I just walked around him and into the kitchen and back to my cereal.

“Why do you hate me?” I heard his voice.

“I don’t hate you.” I said and took a bite of my cereal.

“You sure is hell seem like it.” He said sitting by me. I rolled my eyes. Damn I really need to stop doing that!

“And you sure is hell have a nice way of screwing with people’s heads.” I said with a sarcastic smile got up and put my cereal bowl in the sink. I didn’t feel like eating anymore.

“What do you mean?” He asked right behind me. I jumped.

“Could you stop doing that!?!” I said.

“Doing what?” He asked stepping closer.

“Appearing right behind me.” I put my hand on his bare chest and pushed him, “And put a shirt on.”

“What do you mean screwing with people’s head’s?” He asked.

“Doesn’t matter anymore beside’s only what 2, 3 more day’s a filming and your gone.” I walked back over to the bar area, I wanted to make a smoothie.

“Anyone want a smoothie?” I yelled.

“What kind!?” I heard someone ask. I looked at what we had, only a little bit.

“Strawberry banana is all we have!!” I said.

“Sure!” I heard everyone say. I guess I’m making a bunch.

“Do you want one Bam?” I asked trying to be nice.

“Please.” He said and sat on the bar stool I was sitting at earlier.

I put some ice and then the mix in and turned in on. After it was done mixing I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed a bunch of cups. I poured the smoothie stuff into cups. I walked out with 3 cups and handed one to Nicole, Kayla, and Ashley then came back and gave some to Jeff, Chris, and Wee Man, came back again and handed one to Johnny.

“I’ll be back with more.” I said and pretty much repeated what I did earlier and handed one to Ville, Steve-O, and then Bam and made myself one. I sat down on the counter and grabbed a straw and took a drink. Bam was still sitting on the barstool was kind of staring at me.

“Are we still friends.” I asked.

“I never thought we weren’t. I thought we were just having a huge fight that was just stupid.” He said.

“I’m sorry. I guess I overreacted and I like being your friend and I feel bad.” I said. I meant what I said I really did I feel bad for being mean to him. He grinned. I got scared.

“I’m sorry too. I was being a jerk just for no reason and I’m really sorry that I hurt you. I felt so bad. Once you fell I swear my heart stopped for a minute. The whole time you were saying that there was 3 of people I was like Oh my god what did I do. But then you started being all smart and I got to admit I laughed.” He stood up and hugged me. I hugged him back. This is so weird. I heard laughing in the living room. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. All of a sudden Johnny walked in with the makeup and outfit. He looked like a fat granny.

“Does my ass look fat?” He asked turning and sticking his butt in the air. Bam and I bursted out laughing.

“Oh my god!!” Bam yelled.

“Your probably the hottest grandma I’ve ever seen!!” I yelled. Nicole walked in.

“Nicole your dating a grandma!” Bam yelled making me laugh even more.

“So you guy’s all good now?” Johnny asked.

“Everything was pretty stupid and I felt bad so I apologized.” I said.

“Alright everybody time to film!!” Jeff yelled walking into the kitchen.

“Okay so Johnny is the grandma, Dunn and Dico are like the grandchildren and the girls in the middle of filming are going to come and just make a big mess!!” Jeff said. We nodded and got behind the camera’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love comments so comment!! Halloween party coming up soon!!!!