Trashed and Scattered

Mikey Way Style and a Fright of Airplanes

“I’m calling for plane ticket’s. We leave tomorrow at 3 in the morning and having a Halloween party tomorrow then celebrating Magen’s birthday on the 10th!! And the Jackass crew is coming!” Bam said with his phone on his ear.

“Yo Dico call the guy’s and get them to get fliers around West Chester!” Bam yelled to Dico.

“Girls get dressed.” Bam said. We scrambled to get to our rooms so fast we all fell on the ground and started laughing then got up and ran again. I just threw a bunch of skinny jeans, a bunch of shirts and tank tops, a few shorts, an extra pair of shoes, and a bunch of hoodies into one luggage thingy cause that’s all I owned. Then I grabbed a backpack and threw my chapstick, mascara, eyeliner, ipod, ipod charger, phone charger, keys, a couple hats, a picture of my dad and I, a few notebooks, my pens to write with, and a book. I zipped that up and went to zip up my other big bag.

“Fuck it won’t close!!” I yelled. I put the luggage down on the floor and did it Mikey Way style. I jumped on the bag and tried to squish the stuff down and zip it up.

“Close god dammit!!” I yelled. I saw a flash. I looked over and saw the girls, Johnny, Chris, Bam, and Dunn. Dunn was holding a camera.

“You trying to close your bag Mikey Way style?” Ashley asked me. I nodded.

“You can put some of your stuff in my other bag hun.” Kayla said.

“Okay good cause I still need to put underware and bra’s in my bag.” I said.

“Okay didn’t need to know that!!” Dunn yelled walking away. I snickered. Kayla laughed and dragged me and my big bag thingy to her room. She threw my hoodies in her bag with her hoodies. I raised my eyebrows and grabbed a pair of The Joker boxers.

“Hey give that back!!” She whined. I shook my head and ran down the hall into the living room. I jumped over the couch and hid behind a chair.

“Where did she go!?!” Kayla yelled running into the living room. They pointed at me.

“You guy’s suck!!” I yelled and stood up holding the boxers for everyone to see.

“Hey those are mine!!” Ashley yelled. I stopped running.

“Wait...what?”

“I lost those a week ago!!” Ashley yelled. I fell to the floor laughing.

“Wait no cause I have the same pair as you remember.” Kayla said. I stood up.

“I’m so confused.” Johnny said. I saw Nicole hiding behind Johnny.

“Ashley Nicole has your boxers!!” I yelled. Ashley looked over at Nicole and got up and chased her. Kayla looked at me and noticed I still had her boxers and started chasing me again.

“Chris catch!!” I threw them over to Chris.

“Wait!!” I yelled. Everyone stopped what they were doing at looked at me.

“We’re flying huh?” I asked.

“Umm duh.” Bam said.

“I’m staying home!!” I yelled pointing my finger in the air and running to my room.

“Wait, what? Why?” I heard Bam yell. I was lifted into the air by none other then Jeff.

“Put me down!!” I yelled kicking my feet.

“Nope.” He laughed and walked into the living room.

“Put me down!” I yelled again.

“Okay.” He threw me onto the couch. I started to stand up but Steve-O and Bam sat on me.

“Get off.” I groaned.

“Nope.” Steve-O grinned.

“Why aren’t you coming.” Bam asked.

“She hates planes.” Nicole said.

“I’ve never been on one and I’ve watched a couple to many movies.” I said.

“Aww don’t worry we’ll protect you.” Bam said hugging me, well my back since I was laying on my stomach.

“Nope I ain’t going!!” I yelled.

“Yes you are.” Ashley said.

“But I don’t wanna!!”I whined.

“Fine you don’t have to.” Nicole said grinned.

“No see your being sneaky I don’t trust you! Your going to let me sleep then I’m going to wake up on a plane!!” I said pointing.

“And could you guy’s like get off me.” I said. Steve-O got up but Bam shook his head.

“Your comfy and if I let you go your gonna run.” I raised my eyebrow.

“What if I promise I won’t run?”

“Your still comfy.” He laid back and put his hands behind his head. I took the chance and jumped up making him fall on the ground and ran towards my room.

“Try and catch me now bitches!!” I yelled running. I ran past the bathroom and was lifted into the air, again! I groaned.

“Not again!!” I was tossed over whoevers shoulder and pouted. The person brought me back to the living room and I saw Bam on the floor with his arms crossed.

“We caught you.” Jeff said with a smiled. I flipped him off, DOUBLE TIME!! I sat down and pouted once Dunn, who was the one who caught me, put me down.

“I’m not talking to anyone of you anymore.”

“Aww you know you wouldn’t be able to not talk to us.” Ashley said sitting on Steve-O’s lap. I shook my head. I wasn’t going to lose this one!!

“You guy’s are evil!! Now my Maggies won’t talk to me!” Chris yelled cradling me head. I gave him a weird look and laughed.

“Aww she really isn’t going to talk to anyone!! I thought for sure that was going to make her talk.” Chris whined. I saw a sharpie and a notebook on the table so I grabbed it and wrote out ‘I’m not talking. I told you I wasn’t! Now what time is it?’.

“It’s 7 at night.” Kayla said. I wrote down ‘Want me to make some soup?’.

“What kind?” Bam asked. I turned the page and wrote ‘Chicken’.

“Sure.” Everyone said. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the big pan and opened 3 big can’s of soup since Johnny, Steve-O, Dico, Bam, Dunn, Jeff, Wee Man, Dave, Ehren, and us girls were here. Preston was visiting his sick sister. I put the cans in the pan and turned the stove on. I sat on the counter and grabbed my ipod. I went to Three Days Grace and hit play on Animal I Have Become. That song is wicked awsome. I walked over to the soup, bobbing my head to the beat. After about 10 minutes the soup was done and I dished 12 bowls of soup, I didn’t want any. I was about to yell but remembered that I wasn’t going to talk so I wrote on a piece of paper that soup was done and folded it into a paper airplane and threw it into the living room. I heard someone yell “Oww my ear!!” which made me laugh. I heard the sound of paper and then a bunch of feet running into the kitchen.

“Food!!” Dico yelled. I saw Dunn walking in with his hand to his ear. I laughed and walked back into the living room and laid down on the couch, on my stomach and closed my eyes just listening to music. It was now Pain from Three Days Grace. I felt 2 people sit on me. I looked and saw Chris and Bam. I rolled my eyes and put my head back down. I must’ve fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes I looked at the clock and saw 12, and I saw people asleep on the floor...except Bam, his head was on my butt. Talk about weird. I moved Bam and sat up and stretched. I needed to ask Kayla if I could grab my hoodie since we were leaving soon.

“People!! Wake the fuck up we’re leaving for the airport in an hour!! You don’t get up we’re leaving your ass here!!” I yelled. People jumped up in random places. I walked to Kayla’s room and walked in, rubbing my eyes.

“Hey Kayla” I stopped.

“Holy shit!!” I yelled and covered my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha next chapter is funny!!! XD Yesh I'm scared of airplanes.
And if you don't know Mikey Way style your crazy. If you don't know just message or comment me I'll explain XD Ashley you better know what it is!! Nicole if you don't your crazy. Kayla you are crazy anyways!! In a good way though!! I've had three Monsters so just comment my story please!!!