Trashed and Scattered

Friend's doing the nasty and getting on the plane

“What is Kayla okay!?!?” Nicole asked scared running into the room.

“Holy shit!” I think she covered her eyes too.

“What the hell!?” Kayla asked. All of a sudden I heard more footsteps and Ashley yell the same thing and I felt her run into me. I started to turn around and tried to feel for the door when I felt a bare chest.

“Who’s that?” I asked touching the chest then suddenly pulled it back.

“Is it Ville!?!?” I asked. He chuckled.

“Nope it’s Bam and I can’t see.” He said and started to grab me.

“Hey watch where your touching.” I yelled and started to walk past him.

“Could you guy’s get out?” Ville asked.

“I’m trying but I can’t see!!” I yelled.

“Just get the fuck out!!” Kayla yelled. “If you go straight your out!”

“Okay!” I ran, yes ran as in run for your life run, straight and ran into a fucking wall!! I felt around and felt the door and crawled out holding my head. I heard the door slam close.

“My head hurts!” I yelled.

“I know how you feel.” I heard Nicole say right next to me which scared the shit outta me. I jumped.

“Kayla can get bitchy if she wants to.” Nicole said. I nodded and stood up helping Nicole and her helping me.

“I need an ice pack.” I said.

“Same here.” Nicole agreed.

“Shit I didn’t get my hoodie either.” I groaned. We walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack for each of us and walked over to the bar and sat down, put the ice pack down, and rested out head on it.

“I ran full speed into a fucking wall.” I said.

“Kayla told me that I would go to the door if I run. She wanted payback.” Nicole said.

“Hey girls where are you?” Kayla yelled.

“Shit she’s gonna yell at us since they did the nasty last night and we walked in on them naked and kissing.” I mumbled.

“They’re in the kitchen!” Ashley yelled walking in with us.

“If I’m gonna get yelled at so are you!” She said. I laughed a little bit.

“You guy’s suck!!” Kayla said walking into the kitchen.

“Whatever we’re the ones who had to see our naked best friend and a naked Ville Valo!” Nicole yelled.

“Not that we minded seeing a naked Ville Valo.” I said quickly.

“Yes that we didn’t mind.” Ashley said. Kayla rolled her eyes. We crowded around her.

“Was he good in bed?” I whispered.

“Is it big?” Nicole asked.

“Was he romantic or was he rough?” Ashley asked.

“Yes. Yes. And both.” Kayla said. We squealed like little fan girls.

“What hell are you girls squealing about?” Johnny asked rubbing his eyes.

“Nice hair. Looks like sex hair.” I said. Nicole hit me.

“You know what? Meeting in the living room NOW bitches!” I yelled walking into the living room. Everyone met up in the living room and sat somewhere.

“Who all had sex last night well this night seriously!! I mean we don’t want Ville and Kayla to be alone.” They each threw a pillow at me. “Plus I think Johnny and Nicole had some fun.” I yelled. No one did anything.

“Okay you guy’s suck! I ain’t going on that plane either!!” I yelled and jumped over the arm of the couch and ran towards my room.

“Yes you are!!” Bam yelled chasing me.

“No I ain’t!” I yelled. Fuck! He caught me.

“Put me down!” I yelled.

“Nope I’m going to hold you till we get on the plane.” Bam said. I pouted.

“That sounded kinky.” Ashley said.

“Oh suck Steve-O!” I yelled. She raised her eyebrows.

“Oh my god she already did!!” I yelled. Steve-O’s eyes went wide.

“Holy shit!!” Bam yelled.

“Time to go people!” Jeff said standing up.

“Let me get my bags!” I said.

“I’ll get them.” Jeff said

“But I hate planes!” I whined.

“Don’t worry we’re all here.” Nicole said smiling. Jeff handed me my backpack and my phone. I growled and grabbed it.

“Wait what about everyone else’s stuff?” I asked.

“Oh when you fell asleep peoples went and grabbed the stuff and checked out so don’t worry.” Ashley said. I nodded. Bam carried me, still over his shoulder, to the van and put me in the back and sat next to me. I pouted again. Planes are fucking scary.

“Aww don’t worry you’ll be fine.” Ville said.

“Your only saying that because you go on them all the time.” I snorted.

“Yes but I’m still alive and healthy.” He pointed out.

“Damn you for having...I don’t know but damn you!” I yelled laughing. He rolled his eyes with a smile and turned back around in his seat.

“What time is it?” I asked. Bam grabbed my phone and looked.

“It’s 1:30.” Bam said.

“Shit!” I yelled.

“What?” Nicole asked me.

“When we get to West Chester..we uhh...we need to do some shopping.” I said.

“Why?” Bam asked.

“Did you forget bras and underwear?” Ashley asked. I nodded.

“Don’t ask to borrow mine!” Nicole yelled. I rolled my eyes.

“I wasn’t going to but now that you mention it can I?” I asked batting my eyelashes.

“If I had a pillow I would throw it at your sarcastic ass.” Nicole muttered.

“Technically you wouldn’t be able to throw it at my sarcastic ass because it’s on the seat right now and technically my ass isn’t sarcastic my mouth and brain is. Also I was born that way so you can’t make fun of someone born with a deformality.” I said.

“Damn you and your confusionish confusion.” Nicole muttered. I grinned proudly.

“Why do planes have to leave so early?” Kayla asked.

“I know right?!?” I said and laid my head on Bam’s shoulder.

“What did Magen just say?” Ehren asked confused. I grinned.

“Your gonna gave to get used to it. She always will bite your ass with sarcasticness.” Kayla said laughing.

“Kayla just wanted to stay longer so she could have more fun with Ville.” Nicole said. I snickered.

“Bitch.” I heard Kayla mutter.

“Aww Kayla you know we’re all happy for you!! Wait did you use protection!? That’s the last thing I’m asking and I won’t bring it up again I promise!” I said jumping up.

“Yes Magen we did now let’s stop talking about it.” Kayla said smiling a little bit.

“No offense Kayla but you should know us by now. Especially because you and Ashley are the more mature ones. Me and Magen are the kid’s of the group. But you still love us!!” Nicole said.

“Nicole that made no sense but complete sense at the same time.” I said laughing.

“Oh ya!!” She was about to high five me but I didn’t put my hand up.

“Don’t leave me hangin!!” Nicole pouted. I highfived her.

“We’re here.” Jeff said. I suddenly got scared and wished that the ride would be longer.

“I don’t think I can get on that plane.” I said. Everyone looked at me.

“Why not?” Johnny asked.

“I feel sick.” I held my stomach. Nicole helped me out of the van.

“Whenever she’s scared she gets really nervous and usually after she gets on something she feels better but before..she scared shitless.” Ashley said.

“It’s not really scared just nerves.” Kayla said. Ashley nodded.

“You okay?” Nicole asked rubbing my back. I smiled a little bit.

“I think so. I just never have been on a plane and I feel sick. I mean we’re going thousands of miles in the air. If we fall...we’re falling for a while.” I said. “Then crash..we’re dead.” I mumbled.

“Hey many people have flown and are safe and still flying today.” Kayla said.

“Remember Gabriel Inglesias and the plane got hit by lightning and it dropped for 5 seconds and he’s all like “I was gay for 5 seconds” and started screaming? That was freaking hilarious.” Ashley said. I laughed a little bit.

“Yah then he’s like “I was a brokeback mexican yes I was.” I chuckled.

“I hope we don’t get hit by lightning. I don’t want my boyfriend to go gay.” Kayla muttered.

“Now I would mind falling to see that.” I laughed. Ville hit my arm laughing.

“Who wants to give me a piggyback ride?” I asked. I looked and saw Chris.

“Chris you’re my piggyback slave!” I yelled and jumped on his back. He rolled his eyes and laughed. I had my backpack and we headed into the airport some dude had our stuff.

“Who are we sitting by?” Nicole asked.

“Well I made it so you girls can sit by your boyfriends AND we get to get on the plane before everyone else so that we can get to out seats easier without fans trying to get in our way.” Bam said. Just as he said that a bunch of fans swarmed around us.

“Is that girl your girlfriend Chris?” “Who are these girls Bam?” “Where are you guy’s going?” A bunch of fans and reporters crowded around of us. Bam rolled his eyes and security cleared a path and we walked to our gate. I was still..scared shitless. We finally boarded the plane and I got to keep my backpack.

“Okay Magen I’m by the window your next to me then Chris, then Nicole, then Johnny.. In front of us is Ville by the window, then Kayla, then Ashley, then Steve-O, then Dunn. In the row across from us is Jeff by the window, Wee Man, Ehren, then Dave, then Dico.” Bam said.

“Is it too late to get off the plane and go home?” I asked. Chris laughed and pushed me to my seat and sat next to me while Bam sat on the other side of me by the window. I groaned.

“Come on it’s not that bad.” Nicole said. People started boarding the plane. I felt sick. I groaned again and put my head in my hands.

“Please put your seatbelts on we are about to take off.” Some chick said. I groaned again and put the seatbelt on again. I put my head on Chris’s shoulder.

“You gonna be sick?” Bam asked. I shook my head.

“No just nerves.” I smiled.

“Okay.” He patted my knee and looked out the window. I felt butterflies and tingles when he touched me. All of a sudden the plane started and I bolted up. Stupid nerves! I felt Bam grab my hand, I looked over and he smiled at me I smiled back. My hand was all tingly but I liked it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr!!! Update!! Hope you liked.
KAYLA DID THE NASTY WITH VILLE!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA XD
Don't worry Ashley and Nicole you two will do the nasty soon...ish. XD
Comments are love!!