Trashed and Scattered

Airplane Ride and Getting to West Chester

“It’s okay the take-off and landing are always scary at first.” Bam said. I smiled and sat back. It wasn’t that bad, felt a little weird but, not bad. After we were in the air and it was steady I unbuckled and grabbed my ipod and turned it on, and put the buds in my ear. One of Ashley’s favorite songs came on. Situations by Escape the Fate. It’s a pretty cool song.

“Hey Ashley your favorite fucking song Situations is on!” I yelled to her. Some old lady looked at me with disgust. I went wide eyed.

“Damn. Fuck. Bitch. Hoe.” I said but not very loudly. She gasped and turned around.

“That’s what I thought!” I said and rolled my eyes, sitting back down. I hit play and leaned back in my seat and partly on Bam’s shoulder. He said something so I hit pause.

“What?” I asked.

“Your so mean.” He laughed and grabbed my right ear bud and put it in his right ear. I playfully pouted.

“What I want to listen to music.” He said and leaned back like I was. I hit play and put my head on his shoulder. After the song Bam looked at me funny.

“What it’s a fucking awsome song!” I defended. He laughed.

“Whatever.” He closed his eyes and we went back to the position we were before. My head on his shoulder and my eyes closed. I fell asleep.

Bam’s Point Of View

I looked over at Magen and saw she was asleep. She looked so cute. I can’t believe how much I like her. Wait no cross that out I can’t believe how much I love her. I looked over and saw Nicole snuggling up against Johnny. I smiled. Steve-O and Ashley, Johnny and Nicole, and Ville and Kayla, they all looked like cute couples. They all looked like their were in love. I wouldn’t doubt them all getting married. I just wish Magen and I could be like them. I grabbed her ipod and looked at her list. There was a playlist titled ‘My Sob Story’ I looked at it confused. I hit play. Some song called Makeup came on.

I wish I was there,
bruised and in despair
again you’re my friend.
As your moving faster faster,
slower through your veins,
and again.

As makeup runs down on your cheeks,
you found that you are lost again.
Try to make your way back home,
found that your alone.

Stumble, trip and fall down
over all the breaks you made,
the ones you make.
Separate the tears from now all the... we will meet,
you and me.

As makeup runs down your cheeks,
you found that you are lost again.
Try to make your way back home,
found that you’re alone. [X2]


Woah. That’s deep. Magen moved on my shoulder a little bit. She looked peaceful. I smiled and turned the ipod and soon fell asleep with my head on Magen’s head.

Magen’s POV

I woke up with something on my head. I poked it. It was Bam. I giggled a little bit.

“What the hell?” He asked sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

“Well you were on my head and I wanted my head back.” I said simply. He rolled his eyes and laughed. Ashley sat up and turned around.

“Yesum?” I asked.

“I’ve got pictures of you and Bam sleeping. You both look cute!!” Ashley said. I opened my mouth to protest but didn’t say anything. Some chick came over the loudspeaker saying to put crap away and buckle up we’re getting ready to land. Wow must have been asleep for a long time. Ashley snickered and sat down.

“Your going to show me those pictures when we land.” I said loudly to her. Bam laughed at me. I stuck my tounge out.

“You better watch it next time I’ll just have to bite it off.” Bam warned.

“But I like my tounge. It helps me talk and taste.” I said. Bam rolled his eyes again.

“How many times are you going to roll your eyes at me.” I asked.

“With you around, who knows.” He said. This time I rolled my eyes.

“Yo Chris.” He fell asleep on my shoulder. I slapped him.

“Wake up dawg.” I said. Chris laughed and shoved me.

“Hey Randy Jackson rocks.” I said.

“Your a dork.” Chris said.

“But she’s our dork!” Kayla yelled with her finger in the air making us laugh. I grabbed my ipod and put it away, while I was doing that Bam was staring at me, I raised my eyebrow and he laughed. We finally landed and I stood up and stretched, my shirt rising up showing my stomach, once again Bam was staring at me.

“Jeez Bam I know I’m hot but no need to stare.” I rolled my eyes and turned around.

“Feisty.” Bam growled. I shook my head and laughed. We walked out of the plane and into another airport.

“This is only the second time I’ve been in an airport but I already hate them.” I mumbled. Jeff laughed and put his hand on my shoulder.

“Well if your with us your gonna have to get used to them.” Jeff said walking back over to Ehren.

“Ashley!” I yelled.

“Yesum?” She asked.

“I wanna see those pics in the car.” I said.

“Okay I promise!” She said shaking her head laughing. I nodded and walked over to Bam and jumped on his back.

“Hello.” I smiled.

“Hey.” Bam grabbed my legs to hold me up. All of a sudden, no, once again people swarmed around us.

“Bam is this your girlfriend? Wasn’t she with Chris in California?” “Bam!” Blah blah blah blah blah blah!!! That’s all that I heard. We just kept walking. They were following until security stopped them and we got to get to the hummer safely.

“Wait why’s the hummer here?” I asked.

“It’s our ride. Duh.” Bam said. I shrugged. We walked to the hummer and I got off Bam’s back.

“Where do we sit?” Ashley asked.

“Where ever the hell you want. I had Raab drop it off here an hour ago and someone drove him home.” Bam shrugged.

“We’re going to have to have people sitting on peoples laps.” Kayla said. I nodded.

“Well fine. Ville you get in on the left, Kayla you on Ville’s lap, the Steve-O, Ashley you get on Steve-O’s lap, then Johnny, Nicole you get on Johnny’s lap, Jeff, Dunn, Dico, Wee Man, and Ehren you guy’s get in the very back somehow. Chris you will be sitting by Magen’s feet in the front.” Bam said.

“This fucking sucks.” I heard Dunn mutter.

“Hey Dunn if you want you can sit in the front and I’ll be in the back.” I offered. Dunn’s face lit up.

“Thanks Magen.” Dunn hugged me.

“No problem.” I smiled and went to the back. Fuck this was gonna suck. Jeff was on the very left, Dico was next to him, I got by Dico, Ehren got by me and Wee Man was on top of Ehren’s lap. We were pretty much on each others legs and stuff. It wasn’t comfortable at all. I heard Bam yell at Dunn for making me go in the back.

“Bam shut the hell up and go already before I throw someone out of the hummer to make more room.” I yelled. He shut up and started the car. The 69 Eyes blasted and we were off. After half a fucking hour we got to his house. Bam opened up the back and I jumped out, falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawr update again. YAY!! Costumes and Halloween party soon!!! Just to maybe make you even more curious There will be another band soon...Magen just migh fall for one of the members...who knows.....