Trashed and Scattered

Castle Bam, Meetings, and Costumes

“My ass and legs hurt so fucking bad!” I said. Bam laughed and helped me up.

“Glad you guy’s were comfortable.” Jeff said.

“Time to intouduce you girls to everyone.” Bam said. I jumped on his back again.

“You like piggyback rides huh?” Bam asked.

“Only from my friends.” I smiled then frowned. Just friends.

Bam’s point of view.

“Only from my friends.” Magen said smiling then she frowned. I think my heart stopped when she said that. I wanted to be more then friends. I shook my head and smiled again.

“Well glad I could help you. I think.” We laughed. I love her laugh. It’s so cute.

Magen’s point of view

Damn I loved his laugh. Bam walked toward’s the front door thing.

“Nice unicorns.” I said. He rolled his eyes. I rested my head on his shoulder while my arms were hanging by his chest. I looked behind me and saw the girls in the same position as me. Nicole was raising her eyebrows at me. I mouthed ‘What?’ she just shook her head. Okay I was confused. I got off Bam’s back. He pouted, I rolled my eyes and walked over to Chris. Somehow we started talking about tomatoes.

“Tomatoes are a vegetable not a fruit Chris.” I argued. We were in a dark hall. I turned when everyone stopped.

“Yes it is.” He argued back.

“No it’s not because you can put salt on it and-” I was lifted into the air and faced the other way.

“This is Magen.” Bam said smiling.

“Hello nice to meet you but I’m arguing with Chris that a tomato is a vegetable so just a minute.” I smiled and turned back around. I said some smart stuff.

“Okay fine your right a tomato is a vegetable.” Chris said. I grinned and turned around to see everyone looking at me. I put on a scared, confused look.

“She’s weird I’m sorry.” Nicole said. I shoved her.

“Meanie.” She grinned.

“Sorry. I’m Magen and I had to argue with Chris.” I smiled and shook Ape’s hand then Phil’s. Then Raab, Rake, and Novak.

“So Bam this your girlfriend?” April asked.

“Umm no Ape just my friend.” Bam said. He sounded a little sad. I don’t know why he was but my heart dropped when I heard that.

“Oh I’m sorry it’s just. I saw you on his back and. I’m sorry.” April said.

“It’s okay. Anyone could make that mistake.” I said fake smiling.

“Well Ape today’s Halloween that means party. I’m getting HIM to perform tonight because the rest of the band will be here in 2 hours and it Halloween. Then on the 10th Magen’s 22nd birthday we’re having a party then too.” Bam said.

“Sorry Ape I didn’t want one but all of a sudden when he found out it was my birthday ‘We’re going to West Chester pack up your shit we’re leaving tomorrow at 3 in the morning.’I said copying Bam’s voice. Ape laughed.

“It’s okay I’m used to it I guess.” Ape smiled.

“Oh shit we need to get costumes!” Ashley yelled. I slapped my hand to my forehead.

“I already got mine.” Bam said.

“Same here.” Ville said. Johnny, Steve-O and everyone nodded.

“Well us girls don’t so someone needs to take us shopping.” I said.

“I will. We can get to know each other while shopping.” April said.

“Okay let’s go people!” Kayla yelled and we ran outside and then got in the car. Ashley was up front, I was on the left, then Nicole, then Kayla. Nicole and I were poking each other the whole way to the mall or where ever and also talking to April though. April was really nice. She was like my mom well she cared like my mom never did so it was nice to have a mother figure in my life. I smiled a little once Nicole and I stopped poking each other. We got to this costume place.

“I call first!” I yelled. Ape laughed at me.

“Fine I call second!” Ashley yelled.

“I call third.” Kayla yelled. Nicole pouted.

“I call last.” She said. I smiled and slung my arm over her shoulders.

“It’s okay. Besides you’ll find a sexy outfit anyways you know that!” I said. We walked in and started looking for me first. I screamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehe cliffhanger once again. OKay I really would like to get more readers please. So those of you who read please comment and maybe subscribe. Subscribers you subscribed for a reason, to read, if you read it would be nice for you to comment and tell me how it is. If it's good, bad, or if I should change something I NEED to know, so please tell me. Commenters thankyou for commenting it means alot. If you could, could you please PLEASE tell your friends. ANyways I might update tonight, but I might just wait until tomorrow. *evil grin* You need to tell me how bad you want the next chapter....:D...