Trashed and Scattered

Costumes, Party, Disaster

“I found it!” I yelled.

“That was fast.” Ape said.

“Let me see!” Ashley squealed.

“Nope suprise wait here I’m gonna put it on.” I ran into the dressing room and came out 10 minutes later. It fit perfectly, took a while to get on but it was freaking awsome. But I would have to change my purple bangs to green since the outfit was green. The girls gasped and I swear Ape’s eyes flew out of her head. My dress looked like this.

Image

“That is freaking sexy!” Nicole yelled.

“Don’t you think that shows off a little to much?” Ape asked. I shrugged.

“I like it. I’m the vampire queen. Plus it fits my body perfectly. Do I look like a slut?” I asked.

“No hun. You do look beautiful, especially with makeup.” Ape said. I hugged her.

“Thankyou.” I smiled.

“Okay Magen go change it’s my turn!!” Ashley said.

“Okay so I can get it?!” I asked. Ashley nodded. I squealed and hugged her making her laugh. I ran in and changed. I walked out with my costume and we started looking for Ashley’s costume.

“Ashley what do you want to be?” I asked.

“I want to be a dead masquerade girl!” She said. We nodded.

“Ahh I found it!” Ashley yelled.

“I wanna see!” I screamed.

“Nope you gotta wait.” Ashley said and went and changed. When she came out I gasped.

“You look beautiful!” Kayla said. She was wearing this amazing blood red dress that poofed out a little bit at the thigh and it looked amazing on her. Dress and mask look like this.

Image

“Thankyou and oh my god!!” Ashley yelled and walked over and saw this beautiful mask that had gold and it was just amazing.

“I have to buy this seriously!” Ashley said.

“Okay so now we have Magen’s and Ashley’s costume we need to pick mine!” Kayla said.

“Alright let me go change. Ape can you tell the cashier that I want that mask?” Ashley asked.

“Sure sweety.” Ape smiled and went and told the cashier. Ashley finally came out.

“Hey Ashley you remember that necklace my older brother gave me?” I asked. She nodded.

“I think it would look great with your dress.” I said. She gasped.

“Really?!? Oh my gosh thankyou thankyou thankyou!” She squealed and hugged me. I laughed and hugged her back.

“Okay Kayla what do you wanna be?” Nicole asked Kayla.

“Harley Quinn.” Kayla said with her hands behind her back and turning her shoulders from side to side like a little kid. I rolled my eyes.

“Of course.” Nicole laughed. If you didn’t know Kayla is obsessed, and I mean obsessed, with The Joker so she would of course want to be Harley Quinn. Ashley is also obsessed. They are The Joker twins pretty much. It’s crazy. I started looking since there were like thousands of rows of costumes, until I heard a scream. It sounded like Kayla. I walked to where the scream came from and saw a sexy Harley Quinn costume in her hands.

“Well go try it on!” Ashley said laughing. Kayla was just staring at the costume in aw. Kayla ran to the dressing room.

“She likes The Joker?” Ape asked. We nodded.

“So does Ashley.” Nicole said.

“Their The Joker twins.” I said. Nicole nodded. Ape laughed. After 10 minutes Kayla still didn’t come out.

“Is it too tight?” I called into the dressing room, snickering a little bit.

“Shut up I’m coming out so move or the door will hit you!” She yelled and I took a step back while the door opened. My eyes went wide. Most people would look retarded in this outfit, but Kayla definitely pulled it off. She looked sexy if I do say so myself. Looks like this.

Image

“Kayla you look amazing in it. You are getting it!” Nicole said.

“Really? I don’t look fat?” She asked.

“Hell no. You look perfect and it fits you perfect. It looks amazing on you!” Ashley said.

“Yesh now your getting it and if you protest I’m going to kick you ass.” I said.

“Okay thankyou guy’s I’m getting this.” Kayla said.

“Yay my KaylaCake is beautiful!!” I yelled hugging her. She laughed and walked back into the dressing room to change and came back out 10 minutes later.

“NikkiCola what do you want to be?” I asked Nicole.

“A hooker!!” She yelled. Ape’s face fell.

“Really? A hooker?” Ape asked. Nicole nodded furiously.

“Ape if your going to get to know us your going to have to know Nicole is like that.” I said.

“Well you girls can get Nicole’s then.” Ape laughed and sat down.

“I found some awsome boots!!” I yelled. Nicole ran over to me.

“Ohh those are perfect!!” Nicole said.

“Nicole I found an awsome skirt!” Kayla called. Nicole walked over to Kayla. She found a silver mini skirt with design in black on the right side.

“I love it!” Nicole said smiling, well grinning from ear to ear.

“Found an awsome top!” Ashley yelled. We walked over. Ashley picked a purple corset, black lace down the middle and back. It was beautiful.

“Okay then now all I need is some black fishnets and I’m done.” Nicole said. Nicole's outfit looks like this.

ImageImageImage

“Well here are some.” Ape said grabbing a package of fishnets and handing them to her.

“Okay girls let’s pay.” Ape said. We smiled and paid, then left the store.

After we all found our costumes and were very happy with them we decided to grab some makeup and I need to get my purple bangs green. Ashley wanted to get some red streaks which would look freaking amazing. Kayla was going to also get some red streaks and Nicole was going to get her pink streaks re-streaked. First we went to the makeup area in some store. I got some black eyeshadow, more black eyeliner, mascara, some black lipstick, and some green eye shadow. Ashley got some black lipstick, and was going to borrow my mascara and black eyeliner since she doesn’t wear it that much, Nicole got some eyeliner since she wears so much of it, some pink eye shadow, purple eye shadow, and some black lipstick. Kayla got some eye liner, mascara, red lipstick, and black eye shadow. We also got some coverup so that Ashley and I looked dead since I’m a the vampire queen and Ashley is a dead masquerade girl. After we dyed our hair we walked over to the PT Loser and got in.

“Thanks for taking us April it mean a lot!!” Ashley said.

“No problem girls. It’s just nice to have some time with other girls. And you 4 are so sweet it’s nice.” April smiled at all of us.

“Let’s get home we’ve been gone for a while and we need to get ready!” Kayla said.

“Alright let’s go!” April said. We got home about 20 minutes later. I got out of the car and walked up to the front door.

“So what did you get!?!” Bam asked behind putting his head on my shoulder trying to look in the bag. I smirked.

“Your just going to have to wait and see!” I said.

“Aww come on!” Bam whined. I shook my head.

“Now where can us girls change?” Kayla asked.

“I’ll show you.” Bam groaned. Ashley winked at me. I burrowed my eyebrows in confusion. First Nicole now Ashley. I am so confused.

“Here. Now you better hurry up cause I want to see your costume.” Bam said. I stuck my tounge out. He did the same then closed the door. I turned around to 3 smirking girls.

“What?” I asked.

“He so freaking likes you!” Nicole yelled.

“He didn’t ask us what we got, just you!” Kayla said. I grinned.

“I hope he does.” I started feeling self conscious now.

“What if he thinks I look slutty?” I asked.

“You don’t look slutty you actually make it look hot, not slutty.” Ashley said.

“Aww thankyou!” I hugged them.

“Okay turn around so I can change.” Nicole said. We all faced the opposite way of each other and started changing. Once I got my nettings on I asked if everyone was done. They all said yes and turned around. None of us put our shoes on because we were going to probably have them on all night and we really didn’t need to.

“Nicole can you help me with my makeup?” I asked. She rolled her eyes and nodded. When she was done I had black lipstick, black eyeliner, mascara, greeneye shadow and also a little bit of black eyeshadow, and some of the coverup so I looked deathly pale.

“Perfect!!” Nicole said. I hugged her, “Thankyou!” I looked over and saw Kayla and Ashley already had their makeup on. Ashley had black lipstick, eye liner and mascara, and even though you can’t see it that much, she had some red eye shadow. Kayla had eyeliner, mascara, some red lipstick on and black eyeshadow. Nicole started putting her makeup on. I watched since we were taking a long time to annoy everyone. The party started like half an hour ago, we were kind of gone for a long time. When Nicole was done she had thick eyeliner around her whole eye, some mascara, purple eyeshadow and black lipstick.

“You all look pretty!!” I said in a funny voice. They laughed.

“We look hot!” Nicole said. We laughed.

“Okay do you think we should go now?” Kayla asked. I nodded.

“Or else people will get pissed.” I laughed.

“Let’s get our shoes and stuff on.” Ashley said. I pulled my boot’s on and stood up. We all looked at each other and smiled.

“Wait let’s take a few pictures!!” Ashley said. I nodded and grabbed my digital camera that was in a bag. We took another half hour taking pictures when Bam started knocking on the door.

“Okay go downstairs we’ll be down in 2!!” Nicole yelled. Bam groaned and we heard his feet walking away.

“Okay so let’s go oldest to youngest!” Kayla said. I groaned.

“But I’m always last.” I whined. They laughed at me.

“Deal with it.” Nicole said. I stuck my tounge out.

“Okay Ashley go.” I pushed her out the door. I heard Dico start talking to people saying he was going to announce the 4 beautiful girls since we were awsome. The crowd was inside because it’s freezing outside. If you’ve seen the episode where Turbonegro comes it’s like that.

“Here comes the beautiful Ashley!! From the looks of it! A dead masquerade girl!! A beautiful one at that! What an awsome thing, Steve-O’s a dead masquerade man. Great minds must think alike!” Dico said in a funny voice. I laughed. That’s cool though, they dressed alike. Next was Kayla.

“Good luck!” I said even though we don’t need luck really.

“Don’t fall down the stairs!” Nicole yelled. Kayla flipped her off while walking. I laughed.

“Now here comes the b-e-autiful Kayla!! Ohh looks like she’s Harley Quinn. Once again great minds, Ville is The Joker!! What an amazing thing! Ohh must be oldest to youngest!! That means next is the beautiful Nicole!!” Dico yelled and Nicole walked out of the room.

“Umm what are you?” Dico asked. I heard Nicole laugh and her yell ‘A hooker. A very sexy hooker.’ I heard the crowd crack up. I bet she did a pose.

“Well okay then. The beautiful hooker that is called Candy!! No just kidding Nicole!! Once again great minds. What is UP with this. Johnny is a pimp in a red tux!! How weird is this ladies and gentleman!!” Dico yelled. Shit I’m next. Never did well with large crowds.

“Last but defiantly not least, the beautiful Magen!!” Dico yelled. I walked out and stood at the top of the stares. I heard a bunch of gasps. Self consciousness is kicking in. I smiled to show the fangs I put on my two teeth in.

“Okay ladies and gentleman!! It looks like we have us a vampire queen in the house!! Let’s hope she doesn’t bite you ay?? Bam why don’t you come get your queen since you are the Vampire King!?!” Dico yelled. Woah he was the vampire king? Cool. I continued walking down the stairs and got to the bottom by the girls and Johnny, Ville, Steve-O, Dico (who put his mic away), and Dunn. I smiled. I poked Dunn’s side and ran into the middle of the dance floor letting the music take over my body. All of a sudden I felt someone grab my ass, I grabbed their arm, pulled it over my shoulder, elbowed them in the stomach, and flipped them over my head.

“Oh my god Jeff I am so sorry!!” I yelled. Everyone was looking at me. Johnny ran over laughing his ass off. I helped Jeff up.

“You got your ass kicked by a chic!” Johnny yelled.

“You have a problems with girls?” I asked.

“No!” His eyes went wide. I laughed and patted his chest and walked over to where everyone was.

“Hey guy’s what’s up?” I asked. Dunn looked a little nervous.

“What’s wrong?” I asked.

“You like Bam we all know that but his old girlfriend Missy’s here and wearing, well look for yourself.” Dunn pointed over to my right and we saw Bam drooling over Missy who sadly to say, dressed like a slut. Missy's outfit.

Image

“Oh.” I said sadly. “That’s okay I guess. I mean I’m not dressed up or anything for him. I’m here just cause it’s Halloween and Frank Iero’s birthday.” I fake smiled.

“Hey Magen we’re going to go dance, later we can all dance, okay?” Ashley said. I nodded and they all left to go dance. Chris walked up to me dressed as a mime. I laughed at him.

“You look freaking awsome!!” He said.

“Thanks. You too. I think.” I said. He pouted.

“Aww you know I’m kidding. Wanna dance with me? I don’t have anyone to dance with.” I pouted this time.

“Of course!” He yelled and pulled me into the crowd of dancing people. We danced to a bunch of fast songs, did I mention he dances funny? He does, it’s hilarious. The song The Bad Touch came on and Kayla and I screamed at the same time. I looked over and saw her. We all started dancing together and singing along. It was funny because everyone was laughing at us because we even did that little dance in the music video. Then a slow song came on so I walked over to the stairs with Chris. We sat in silence. I saw Kayla and Ville dancing together. Her head was on his chest. I looked over and saw Johnny and Nicole in the same position. Next to them Ashley and Steve-O were dancing and looking into each other’s eyes, you could just see the love between them. Man how I wish I had something like that.

“So you see Missy and Bam?” He asked. I looked over and saw them dancing. I shrugged.

“Yup.” I said. The slow song ended and Kayla, Nicole, and Ashley ran over to me.

“Get up we’re dancing!!” Ashley said. They grabbed me and pulled me up.

“Woo!!” I yelled when we started dancing. The guy’s were over by the stairs watching us. The song; Wicked Game by HIM. It was playing on the stereo Rake got. After a few songs we got tired and walked over to the guy’s minus Bam.

“So when are you guy’s going to perform?” I asked Ville.

“Actually in a few minutes. I have a question, do you girls have a song where your all playing something and it’s all finished?” Ville asked.

“Umm yes it’s called Numb. Why?” Nicole asked. Ville grinned.

“Oh no reason.” He said. I pointed my finger at him.

“Liar!” I yelled. He rolled his eyes.

“Well we’re going on stage now. Wish us luck!” Ville said kissing Kayla’s head.

“Only if you introduce us to your band!!” I said.

“Okay love, I promise.” Ville said patting my shoulder and walking towards the stage with us close behind so we could be right by the stage, like thing. Ville went up to the mic. Everyone else was already there.

“Hello everybody!! We’re playing a few songs tonight so hope you enjoy!!” Ville said into the mic. We all screamed then laughed because the crowd was going completely crazy. I looked next to me and saw Bam and Missy, his arm was around her waist. I rolled my eyes. *And I thought he liked me* They played Wicked Game, And Love Said No, Buried Alive By Love, Join Me In Death, and Killing Loneliness. During those songs us girls were rocking and freaking out. Johnny looked hilarious in his pink pimp costume. I mean he had the hat, the fur coat thingy that hangs off your shoulders, the boots, and even the walking stick.

“Man guy’s this is so surreal!” I said. I mean we met HIM, the Jackass crew, the Viva La Bam crew and his parents. Everything is perfect...except for Bam and Missy but maybe he’s just being nice because she’s visiting.

“Okay well if you were paying attention, you would remember the 4 girls who made an amazing entrance earlier tonight.” People cheered.

“Well they have a singer lead guitarist, a bass player, a guitarist, and a drummer. They also have a song that they are going to play for you tonight.” Ville said. Our jaws dropped. He laughed.

“Come on girls.” We shook our heads. I freaking had stage fright!! The crowd pushed us to the stage and cheered for us. Nicole went to the drums, Kayla went to the bass that they had set up for her, Ashley went to her guitar, and I went to the guitar and mic. The other girls were backup singers for like the chorus.

“Okay umm well I’m Magen, I’ve never sang in front of a crowd so don’t get mad at me. I play guitar and I’m lead singer” I said into the mic.

“I’m Nicole and I fucking play the drums!!” Nicole yelled into her mic. I laughed.

“I’m Ashley, I play guitar.” Ashley said into her mic.

“I’m Kayla I play bass.” Kayla said into her mic.

“Okay well I guess we’re going to play a song called Numb?” Ashley said. I nodded.

“This song we wrote together. We each had a rough childhood and if you just listen to the lyrics you should understand.” Kayla said. I grabbed Burton and told him to play the beginning and stuff and told him the key’s, they’re pretty simple. Nicole started the small beat while I played the beginning of the song. Burton started playing the piano it sounded perfect!

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Kayla sang
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow) Ashley sang. They took turns singing that part.

Nicole started beating our drums and Ashley and I started to rock out on our guitar while Kayla rocked out on her bass. They sang along.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Kayla sang
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Ashley sang. They took turns singing that part.

Nicole started beating our drums and Ashley and I started to rock out on our guitar while Kayla rocked out on her bass. They sang along.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you


Can't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
And every second I waste is more than I can take


Nicole beat the shit outta her drums and we started rocking out again. Kayla was running around the stage getting people more pumped up and Ashley, Nicole, and I started screaming into our mics again. By the second verse Kayla joined in.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you


I screamed even louder for this part while the girls sang a little quieter to make it sound so much better.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you


We screamed into our mics. (By screaming I just mean singing really loudly okay?)

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I've become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you


Nicole was freaking out on her drums and we were just all freaking out and having a good time.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
I've become so numb I can't feel you there
I'm tired of being what you want me to be


The song slowly faded. I think it sounded perfect. The crowd freaking went wild. I smiled at the girls and mouthed ‘Good job’. They smiled back and said the same thing. Ville walked up and put his arm around my shoulder. I looked and saw Bam staring at me and Missy glaring at me. I smiled sweetly at her.

“Wow that was deep girls. Very good job. Nicole you were beating the shit outta those drums, Ashley you were rocking out, Kayla you were everywhere rocking out and getting the crowd pumped, Magen you rocked out and sang very well. The tones were perfect at the perfect spots.” He smiled at me.

“Thankyou Willa!” I yelled and laughed.

“I’ve got a question for you girls. Do you have anymore songs?” I shook my head. He raised his eyebrow.

“What about that song you wrote the other night.” Ville asked. I shook my head.

“I only have the guitar part though.” I said.

“So come on please?” He asked. I shook my head. Ville looked at the other girls with a look that said ‘Help me.’ They started to chant my name. Then the crowd started chanting. I groaned.

“Fine but if it sounds bad not my fault!!” I yelled. The castle erupted in cheers. I grabbed my guitar that I had sat down just a minute ago and put it back on.

“Alright, the other night I felt like crap so I wrote a song. That’s just something I’ve always done. Crappy childhood does things to you. This song is called ‘I Hate Everything about you’ so hope you enjoy. I smiled and started to strum my guitar. I sang all the lyrics and by the end I had tears stinging my eyes. The crowd erupted in cheers then saw I was crying and actually got really quiet. Not sure why. Maybe they saw my tears. I stood up and put my guitar down. Missy was smirking at me. I walked over to the mic.

“Sorry but I need to go. Hope you enjoyed the song.” I started walking through the crowd and out to the deck and sat down on a chair that was facing the woods. I let the tears fall freely. My makeup is probably so messed up. I heard the sliding door open then close. I turned and saw Ape. I smiled at her. She grabbed a chair and sat beside me.

“Would you like to tell me what’s wrong?” She asked. I nodded. I told her about how my mom treated me, to finding friends that cared, to meeting her son, to falling for him, to almost kissing him, to writing the song about him, to everything, even about how, even though I only knew her for a day, she felt like a real mom to me. By the end she was hugging me.

“You know I really thought he liked me. He showed the signs. He wanted to see my costume, Dico told him to escort me, I thought he might even if it was joking around, I find out his long lost friend Missy is here in some slutty outfit and Bam drooling over her. Once everything starts to go right in my life, something happens and it all goes crashing down.” I said.

“Aww hun. Maybe Bam. Well he is a confusing boy he has a weird way of showing how he feels. Maybe you should just tell him.” Ape said. I nodded and smiled.

“Okay maybe I will thanks. Will you come with me and wait maybe a little ways away from the door please?” I asked. She nodded. We got up, my makeup is probably really messed up. We walked towards the sliding door and walked in. I saw all my friend having apologetic looks on their faces. I must look like a confused girl who was crying. Which is pretty much true. Ape showed me to Bam’s room and walked away but I could still see her. I started to turn the knob when Dunn grabbed my arm.

“Don’t go in there.” He said. The whole Jackass crew, HIM, and the girls were standing to my right, by the front door, and everyone who was partying was watching. Talk about awkward, and not your average awkward either.

“Let go Dunn. I’m going to tell Bam how I really feel.” I said. Everyone pretty much knew so no use in hiding it.

“No you can’t go in there.” He said. I pulled my arm away from him and opened the door then walked in to the other door since there were two. Dunn grabbed my waist but I already turned the knob and when Dunn pulled me back I kicked the door so that it swung open. What I saw was something I wish I never saw. My eyes went wide and my hand flew over my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
I do NOT own that song. It is Numb by Linkin Park.

Well it'slong. Warning; Bam is jerk again. Might get nicer..who knows?...not me. *evil smirk*

I hope you liked it because it took me forever to do all those codes then continuiously copy and past those lyrics so that can be italics. And for those of you wondering I had my characters pick their costumes so YES Nicole wanted to be a hooker and it took me FOREVER to find her costume. DO you know how HARD it is to find a hooker outfit?? ANyways I hope you liked it. Comments are love.