Trashed and Scattered

ATV's, swimming, and Dico's ass

“What’s up Raabit?” I asked. He laughed.

“So it’s Raabit now?” He asked sitting next to me. I nodded. He laughed and swiped his finger through some syrup that was on the plate. I whined making him laugh even more.

“Nothing really I didn’t go to bed last night. Did you know everyone was staring at you last night?” He asked. I nodded.

“Figured as much.” I sniffed.

“Wanna ride the ATV’s?” I asked with a smirk. He grinned and nodded. We ran outside and to the Hobbit Hole and he tossed me the keys to one. I started mine up and drove out, Raab close behind. Since it rained last night the ground was muddy, I had short shorts on but I didn’t care. I spun around spraying mud all over Raab.

“You suck!” He yelled.

“Sorry to disappoint you but I don’t!” I yelled. He laughed. I saw a mini hill thing so I sped over to it and jumped freaking high into the air. I laughed and turned around, this was so much fun. We pretty much sprayed each other with mud and chased each other for about an hour and a half. We had to stop because Ape yelled at us to get in. I rolled my eyes a little bit. She was nice but she interrupted our fun time. Raab and I started to walk back to the house, I didn’t have any shoes on so my feet were covered in mud. I had an idea. I smirked and bent down and grabbed a big handful of mud. Raab’s eyes went wide and he ran. I chased him and threw some mud at his head, he stopped to pick some up but I kept on running. For some reason I can run pretty freaking fast without my shoes on. My feet hit pavement and I ran to the sliding door. Raab was a short distance away. I slid it open and ran into the living room area. Raab threw some mud and me, I ducked and it hit Bam in the head. My eyes went wide and I had to cover my mouth to not laugh, I was already muddy anyways.

“You guy’s got mud everywhere!!” Ape yelled walking into the living area. Her eyes went wide and she stiffled a laugh. I looked at Raab, he was doing the same thing.

“You guy’s can laugh.” Bam said. We burst out laughing for about 5 minutes. By the time we stopped I was leaning on Raab for support and he was leaning on me for support.

“Magen you are covered in mud.” Ashley said walking into the living room.

“I know. Raab and I had fun.” I said then started laughing because that sounded wrong.

“Your a weird girl.” Ashley said.

“You know you love me. Now, can I have a hug?” Her eyes went wide and she started backing up, sadly for her she backed into Raab who hugged her.

“Damn!” She yelled.

“Okay so now that’s-” I counted on my fingers “4 people who need a shower.”

“Okay first of all Magen you suck at math, and 2 why are you taking a shower together?” Johnny asked coming into the living room. I pouted.

“First of all Johnny you suck at everything, and 2 we’re not taking a shower together.” I said.

“Why are you all muddy?” Chris asked coming into the living room, laughing. I grinned.

“ATV’s.”

“Awsome!” He high fived me.

“Ya she freaking ran into me and I flew off of mine! She’s evil.” Raab yelled.

“You know you love me.” I said.

“How did you know?” He asked in mock horror.

“I can read minds.” I smirked.

“Woah!! What am I thinking now?” He asked.

“That you want to take a shower.” I said.

“Holy shit your good!” He yelled running off to his room. I laughed and turned to Ashley.

“I still need to see those pics missy.” I cringed after saying the M word. I shook the thought out of my head and grabbed her camera and ran into the room we changed in last night. I found out it was Raab’s room cause I saw the pictures. I sniffed and plopped down on the floor. I turned the camera on. Her camera had no pictures when we left and there were now 300. I looked at the first one. I was asleep but Bam wasn’t, he was staring at me. She had about 10 pictures like that until Bam grabbed my ipod and turned it. His face went to confusion and listening to a song I guess, after words he looked like he just heard a sad secret and looked at me again. My head was still on his shoulder. I looked weird. I hate how I look when I sleep. The next few we were both asleep. Ashley’s camera has something where she can add text on the picture and on one picture it said ‘Aww two cutties in love.’ another one said ‘Lovebirds’ I laughed a little bit, but that will never happen. I looked sadly at the picture and moved on. They were some of the costume place. There was one of Nicole, Kayla, and I looking around, one where I was talking to Ape, and a couple where I was in my costume. Then some of Nicole and Kayla in theirs. Then the ones where we were taking pictures before we went downstairs. We all looked happy. I smiled a little because there was one where Nicole was on my back, Kayla was on Ashley’s (set the timer) and we all had funny faces. Then some of us dancing, not sure who took that. The next one oh my god!! It was Dico’s freaking bare ass!! Not something I want to see. I had a laughing fit. Her pictures were all random because the next one I was on Bam’s back and we were looking at each other, she had the perfect angle too. I looked at some others then went back to the ones of Bam and I on the plane. I thought of what could never be. I started crying a little bit and stood up and walked out, wiping my eyes with the inside of my hoodie and walked downstairs.

“I liked them. Especially the one of Dico’s bare ass Ashley.” I rolled my eyes which were a little red from crying so much, then crying again today. Everyone’s eyes went wide and they snatched the camera out of my hand.

“Well while you guy’s are staring at Dico’s ass I’m going to take a shower.” They nodded and all crowded around Bam who had the camera and started looking at them. I walked upstairs and grabbed some clothes, purple skinny jeans, a Linkin Park teeshirt, bra, underware and some socks and walked into the empty bathroom and stripped my muddy clothing off and stepped into the nice hot shower. I washed my hair and body then put conditioner in and rinsed it out. I turned the water off and grabbed a towel and dried off, then put my clothes on. I looked in the mirror and did what I did with my hair every morning just because it’s funny. I spiked it. Yes it goes down when it dries but it’s something I always do, don’t know why, I just do. When I was done I walked into the room and put on my shoes and walked downstairs. Where everyone was around the camera still. Damn must be taking their sweet little time.

“What picture are you guy’s at?” I asked.

“The ones where you and Bam are both asleep.” Nicole said looking at me. I nodded, a bit sadly.

“That’s cool. Hey do you guy’s have a heater in the pool?” I asked. Phil walked in.

“Yes we do Magen.” He smiled at me. I hugged him. He’s so cool.

“Awsome, I think I’m going to go swim!!” I yelled.

“Me too!” Ashley yelled.

“Me three!” Nicole yelled.

“Me four!” Kayla yelled. We started to run up the stairs.

“Freaky four!” I yelled and grabbed my bikini and swim shorts. The bikini was a joker from Nicole a while ago since I loved Bam Margera. It said Bam Margera bitch! on the butt and had Bam’s face on the left boob. I have no clue where she got it but it’s the only one I have. The other one I left at home. I walked to an empty bathroom and put that on then the black shorts that had red stripes on it. I threw my clothes in my bag and walked downstairs, where of course, the girls already were.

“I still don’t get it!! Everyone is done before I am and I’m not slow!!” I yelled. Everyone laughed at me.

“So we’re the only ones swimming?” I asked. They nodded.

“Chickens!” I yelled and started walking outside. The girls and guy’s following. I’m not sure why Bam was though. He had the camera still and was looking sadly at it. I took a deep breath, saw the pool and grinned.

“Bombs away!” I yelled and ran and jumped into the pool. It was like a fucking hot tub!

“Get in it’s a fucking huge hot tub!” I yelled. The girls all ran and jumped in.

“Nudie Novak get in!” I yelled. He was going to be naked I just knew it. Here he came running, I laughed. He was naked. He jumped in. We screamed when he tried to hug us.

“Please put something on though. Please?” I asked. He nodded and grabbed some shorts Ape brought our for him. We pretty much swam all day. Just about everyone got in. We all had fun splashing each other and talking. Bam was kinda staring at me. I shrugged it off. Nothing special happened. Went to bed. Dreamless sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nother update. Comment PLEASE!!!