Trashed and Scattered

Awkwardness. Just awkwardness and confusion.

FF November 10th 6 a.m

I woke up. Nothing special happened. Bam tried to talk to me but I ignored it. I mean if I forgive him he’s just going to hurt me again..right? I sighed at my confusion. Everyone was already up, planing my birthday party. I didn’t really want one though I mean all my parties have been crap until I met the girls, then we just went out to clubs and had fun. In this house you never know what goes on. Chris and I are best friends. Raab and I are pretty close too. Well I’m close with just about everyone. I love them all. ‘Cept Bam, well I do but I hate him, but I love him, it’s just confusing. Raab walked in grinning.

“Your not going to hurt me are you?” I asked. He shook his head.

“Time for your first suprise.” He pulled out a blindfold. I sighed. I had on a My Chemical Romance shirt and hoodie and my short shorts. He put the blindfold on and led me to the stairs. We started walking very slow.

“Damn Bam. Why didn’t he put a rail I mean you could just fall and splat, your dead. I feel like I’m going to fall.” I whined with a grin. He laughed.

“Piggy back ride?” He asked. I grinned and nodded. He turned around and told me to jump. I did and luckily we didn’t fall and die. He started walking down the stairs.

“Okay get down and when I say take off the blindfold.” Raab said. I nodded and jumped down.

“Is everyone else down here too?” I asked.

“Yes so here I’ll take the blindfold off.” Raab got behind me and counted to 3. When he took the blindfold off my mouth fell open and my eyes went wide.

“Holy shit how did you get them to come here?!?” I asked Bam who was next to me. Yes I was mad at him but I need to know these things.

“Well since you were mad at me I hoped this would make up for it.” Bam grinned. My face fell. I turned to one of my favorite bands, My Chemical Romance.

“I’m sorry for what’s about to happen. I am not a bad person.” I said. They looked confused. I turned to the grinning Bam and slapped him.

“Okay I was going to say thankyou, this is a great gift, it means a lot that you did this. But you just think that cause you invited one of my favorite bands to come over and maybe play tonight makes me not mad at you for thinking you liked me and then catching you fucking Missy the other night?!?! Well your wrong, just cause your Bam fucking Margera Jackass and Viva La Bam star you can get whatever you want because you want it and you have the money? Well your wrong. Your wrong about everything. I hate you, I thought I loved you but I guess I was wrong. How could I fall for you!? Your just a selfish jerk!” I yelled and stormed up the stairs crying, leaving everyone aww struck, especially Bam. My Chem had no clue what was going on. I walked to mine and Raab’s room. He felt bad for making me sleep on the couch and let me sleep in his room. I sat on the bed hugging my knees and started crying. I couldn’t stop. He thinks that he can just do whatever he wants and think it will work?! That’s fucking messed up right there. I heard the door open and close. I turned around and buried my face in my pillow.

“Go away!” I yelled. Someone sat down. I didn’t care I just continued to cry. I felt like shit again. I felt someone rub my back, I looked up and saw..oh my god!! Frank Iero.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I shook my head and sat up, criss cross and looked at my hands.

“No I’m sorry. I’m sorry you don’t even know me and you saw that and your saying sorry.” I said.

“I know you well don’t really know me but you wanna tell me what happened? I would like to help.” He said, lifting my chin up with his finger and thumb. I smiled a little and nodded. I explained everything to him, I don’t know why, I was just entranced by his eyes and he was so sweet. By the end he was hugging me. I felt those tingles again. I felt happy again. I just felt again, not shity and sad, just happiness.

“Wow that really sucks.” He said. I laughed.

“That’s all you have to say?” I rolled my eyes. We’ve been in here a while just talking and we were pretty cool.

“Well it’s hard to say anything else to a girl who told me something that would be their life but happened to you in only like 2 weeks.” He exclaimed. I shook my head.

“Your a dork.” He gasped.

“That hurt right here!” He said pointing to his heart.

“Your boob?” I asked. He pouted.

“Sorry I’m not kissing your boob to make it better.” I said with my arms up. He gasped and tackled me. If someone walked in it would look wrong.

“Dude Frankie your crushing me.” I said laughing.

“But I’m comfortable.” He said smirking. His face was getting closer to mine. I..kind of..wanted him to kiss me...I think. His lips finally touched mine. I kissed back. I felt tingles but not as much as when Bam touched me. I ignored it and put it to the back of my head, I couldn’t have him anyways.

“So would you be my girlfriend?” He asked after pulling away.

“Only if you kiss me again.” He raised his eyebrows and started kissing me again. He bit my bottom lip, I smiled into the kiss but opened my mouth anyways. Our tounges rubbing against each others and then his tounge roamed my mouth. I pulled away.

“We should go downstairs they are probably thinking we’re fucking or something.” I said. Frankie laughed.

“If you didn’t pull away we might have.” I gasped. He laughed and got up. I jumped on his back.

“Let’s go!” I yelled. He laughed and walked downstairs.

“I’ve got special news!!” I yelled.

“You are special!” Nicole yelled.

“I represent that!” I yelled “Wait I mean I resent that!” Everyone laughed at me.

“Not cool! Fine I guess none of you want to know my news so I’ll just leave.” I said jumping off Frankie’s back.

“No we do wanna know!!” Gerard yelled. I laughed at him.

“Well Geegasam I’ll tell you.” His eyes went wide when I said that.

“Where the hell did you hear that?!?” Ray asked laughing. I grinned.

“Nicole, Kayla, Ashley, and I made it up.”

“Well tell us the news!” Chris said. Everyone was in the living room.

“Frankie you tell them.” I grinned.

“Boyfriend and girlfriend!” He yelled hugging me from behind. Everyone’s jaws dropped. My face fell.

“Nice to know everyone supports me in getting a boyfriend who fucking cares!” I yelled and unwrapped Frankie’s arms from around me and walked down to the Pirate Bar. I heard yelling upstairs. ‘Why did you do that Frankie!? She’s been going through a lot like Bam fucking told us on the phone are you stupid?!?’ I heard Ray, Gee, Mikey, and Bob yell at him. I started crying again. I think I’m just going to leave, no one cares anymore, no one wants or cares about me. I walked back upstairs and over to where Bam was sitting cause my phone was next to him. I dialed the airport number while walked out.

“Yes I would like to buy 1 plane ticket to California.” I said into the phone. I heard gasps and someone jacked my phone and hit end. It was Ville.

“Your not leaving!!” Johnny said.

“Umm yes I am.” I said trying to grab my phone from Ville.

“No your not. Today’s your birthday and we’re having a party.” Bam said.

“No we’re not. Party without me! Celebrate without me. No one fucking cares. If I’m gone you’ll hardly even notice. I already know 1 person in this house who doesn’t care!” I yelled trying to grab my phone. Bam stood up and walked over to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
RAWR!! Yupp I almost got jiggy with Frank Iero but it probably won't work out. I don't know. It might. Who knows....comments please!! *puppy dog eyes*

I have coffee and I'm not afraid to use it!!