Trashed and Scattered

Happyness and a Visit

“Yes I do care about you okay!? I fucking love you. I have since the beginning I really have. I was just hanging out with Missy because I missed her.” He started to say.

“Ya well when I came through that door with my costume you wanted to see what it was, you acted all excited which made me think you maybe liked me. You wanted to see me wear it or so I thought. Dico announces me and you don’t even fucking care to look!! I thought maybe you would like me more with my costume because..I don’t know! Maybe so I would look more like a slut so you actually looked at me. I just, I don’t know anymore!” I yelled.

“You did not look like a slut!. Missy fucking got me drunk and everytime I tried to go talk and dance with you she pulled me back again. I saw you. You looked beautiful really you did. You don’t know how badly I wanted to walk over to you and kiss you right then and there. When you were singing I felt so bad I really did. Then Missy brought me more beer and I drank it she led me to my room and one thing led to another. But when you saw me I sobered up pretty fucking fast and when I saw the hurt in your eyes I wanted to die right then and there. I still do right now. You don’t know how badly I want to kiss you right now.” Bam said.

“Then why don’t you show me!” I yelled. He grabbed the back of my head and brought both of our lips together. The feeling I had when I kissed Frankie was 100033873567319734837600999999987237634735 times more intense when I kissed Bam. I pulled away, breathless. You may be thinking ‘You going out with Frankie don’t do that!’ or ‘Finally!’ I’m thinking both, but it’s one of those things you already know what’s right, and what feels right..is being with Bam.

“I’m so, so, so, SO sorry.” Bam said putting his forehead on mine.

“I’m sorry too.” I said and kissed him again. Wait Frankie. I turned and saw Frankie grinning.

“I”m sorry Frankie but I don’t think we can. I don’t- I feel really bad but-” I started to say.

“It’s okay, really you two are meant for each other. Stay with Bam.” Frankie said in a weird voice. I hugged him.

“You just sounded so gay.” I laughed hugging him, he hit my arm. I turned back towards Bam.

“So Magen...will you be my girlfriend?” He asked. I grinned and nodded. We kissed again.

“This is so going on the internet!” Nicole yelled. I turned towards her and saw her with a filming persons camera. I rolled my eyes.

“Don’t you mean on tv?” I asked.

“Oh ya. Tv!” She said. I laughed. I really didn’t care at the moment because I was happy. Frankie understood and we were still friends. I had the best of friends. I have My Chemical Romance here for my birthday. I’m spending it with real friends and I finally proved my mom wrong. Life is good.

“I’m so happy now!” I said grinning and jumping up and down.

“I think we should formally introduce.” Ray said.

“The fro man said a smart word!” Nicole yelled.

“Scaryness!” I yelled. They looked at us weird.

“Well I’m sorry. We are a bit weird and I’m a bit hyper now that everything is fine but I’m Magen, I’m 22 today fuck ya!! That’s Kayla, Ashley, Nicole, Chris, Novak, Bam, Ehren, Wee Man, Jeff, Johnny, Ville, Burton, Mige, Gas, Linde, Raab, Steve-O, Ape, Phil, Dunn, Dico, Rake, Glomb whom I haven’t met yet even though I’ve been here 11 days, and uhh I think that’s it. Damn there are to many people here!” I yelled and pouted. Everyone laughed at me.

“Why does everyone laugh at me?” I asked.

“Because your funny.” Frankie said.

“You suck!” I said.

“Well anyway’s I’m Gerard or..um Geegasam as you called me.” He said laughing. I grinned.

“I’m Ray, that’s Bob, you already know Frankie, and this is Mikey!” Ray said.

“Awsome!” I said.

“You got a lot of suprises coming your way.” Bam said. I laughed.

“What?” He asked.

“You said way.” He rolled his eyes.

“So what do we do now?” I asked.

“Well maybe you should change.” Bam said.

“But I’m comfortable.” I said.

“Just go change.” He said.

“Fine!” I stomped upstairs. I grabbed my black skinny jeans and my ‘Escape the Fate’ shirt. Then my ‘My Chemical Romance’ hoodie because it was still warm. I walked downstairs with my shoes on and saw a camera plugged into the tv. I saw my face and us girls on the stage from the Halloween party. I was talking into the mic telling people that I’ve never sang in front of people before. My eyes went wide because everyone was watching, and I mean everyone! I ran over to the tv and stood in front of it looking for the off button.

“Where are the goddamned buttons!?” I asked. Bam laughed and grabbed me and sat me on his lap. I pouted.

“I don’t want you to watch this.” I said. Bam kissed my cheek and covered my mouth. I continued pouting. The song ended and Ville came over by me on the screen.

“That was really, really good!” Mikey said.

“Thankyou.” I said, my voice muffled by Bam’s hand. I started playing the next song. I buried my face in Bam’s chest not wanting to relieve that moment. The song ended and you saw me running away crying.

“Okay who filmed this?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I couldn’t find the camera but the other morning I found it and then lost it again then found it again..” Chris said. I laughed at Chris’ weirdness.

“So what’s my next suprise?” I asked. Bam’s phone rung.

“Just a minute.” He said. I got off his lap and he walked over so he could speak privately.

“So how did Bam get you guy’s to come?” I asked.

“Well what he told us was that he broke a girls heart that he loved and he felt really bad. That we were one of her favorite bands and that he would pay us.” Bob said.

“So you came for the money?” I asked my eyebrow raised.

“Oh of course!” Frankie said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

“Well thankyou anyways for coming. It means a lot.” I smiled. My phone rang. The song was Teenagers by My Chem. I grinned that meant it was my older brother David. I grabbed my phone and answered it.

“Dav!” I yelled into the phone.

“Mags!” He yelled.

“I haven’t talked to you in forever!” He said.

“I know. I miss talking to you!” I smiled. I haven’t talked to my brother in about a year except for the internet.

“Well I miss you.” He said.

“I miss you too. So how’s Mary and Michelle?” I asked. Mary was his wife and Michelle was their daughter, her first name is my middle name.

“They’re great. I have a suprise for you.” He said.

“Okay well what?” I asked.

“Well come outside.” He said.

“But I’m not home.” I said.

“I know come outside.” He hung up.

“Umm that was David I need to go outside or something.” I said. Everyone was grinning. Scary. I started to go outside, everyone was following me. Except Bam, I think he was outside. I opened the sliding door and saw Bam, David, Mary and Michelle.

“David!” I screamed and ran and hugged him. He lifted me off the ground in a tight hug.

“I’ve missed you so much!” I said into his chest. I was crying, but they were happy tears. He let me go.

“Hey Mary! I’ve missed you too!” I hugged her. She was crying to. We were really close. Like sisters. Almost as close as Kayla, Nicole, Ashley, and I who haven’t really talked all day. I’m not sure why.

“Aww hun I love you hair!” She said.

“Thankyou.” I smiled. Michelle lifted her arms to me.

“Hey Chelle!” I smiled and picked her up.

“Hey Chelle! How are you?” I asked. She nodded and giggled.

Bam grabbed my hips and pulled my into his chest. I smiled and looked up at him over my shoulder.

“This is Chelle.” I smiled.

“Hi Chelle.” He said tickling her. She giggled.

“Chelle can you say hi?” I asked. She shook her head.

“Can you wave?” She nodded and waved.

“How do you do that? She does whatever you say.” Mary said suprised.

“She’s always been like that. Ever since we were little she has had a way with kids.” David said hugging Mary from behind like Bam was to me.

“How did you guy’s get here?” I asked them.

“Well it was your birthday and Bam Margera called me. I was so flipping suprised. Anyways, the girls gave him my cell number and he called and asked if we could come down for a few days. I said hell ya.” David said whispering the bad word. I laughed.

“Wanna come inside?” I asked. They nodded. I walked over to the girls.

“Thankyou so much. It means a lot. This birthday is already the best. They hugged me and partly Michelle who giggled like crazy. I walked in the house. Bam sat on my right and David on my left. The other girls were talking about everything that has been happening. I laid back and started tickling Michelle.

“So did you miss me?” I asked. She nodded like crazy.

“Can I have a kiss?” She nodded and kissed me.

“Aww thankyou hun.” I smiled.

“Magen.” She said. My eyes went wide.

“She said Magen!” I squealed.

“Well she has been talking a lot more since I told her we were visiting auntie Magen, or as she likes to call you auntie Maggies..” David said hugging me. She hasn’t been talking much but she has a little bit. I only know this because David emailed me a while ago talking about Michelle but I guess she’s been talking even more since then.

“Aww I feel loved.” I smiled.

“Hey Chelle do you want to listen to music with me?” I asked. She nodded. I grabbed my ipod and plugged it into the ipod stereo that was next to us. We sat on the floor.

“Who you want to listen to?” I asked. She pointed to Bloodhound Gang, I looked over at David.

“Go ahead, she’ll end up like you one way or another.” He laughed.

“She already get’s hyper like you and acts like you.” Mary said.

“That’s my Chelle!” I yelled hugging her. I clicked mine and Kayla’s song ‘The Bad Touch’ and blasted it. Chelle started to dance. I laughed and picked her up.

“Spin! Spin! Spin!” She yelled. I spun a little bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
There are happyness again!!! YAY!!!! Comments make me feel like updating...!...!!!.....!