Trashed and Scattered

Partying and a Cake Fight

“You girls are weird.” Ville said shaking her head. I shoved him.

“It’s time for us to go on!” Jimmy Pop yelled excited. Everyone laughed at him.

“Well have fun!” I said grinning.

“Only if you girls come up when I tell you too!” Jimmy yelled.

“Whatever Jimmy Pop!” Ashley said.

“Okay!” He yelled and ran up. He was like a little kid in line for ice cream.

“Well hello you fuck heads!! I’m going to play my girls favorite song right now!!” Jimmy Pop yelled. The crowd was silent.

“I never said that was my favorite song!” I screamed. He pouted.

“Awe your like a little kid!” I yelled. The music for The Bad Touch started playing. I screamed, grabbed Kayla’s hand and ran up to the stage with her. Jimmy Pop started singing. Nicole and I joined in while doing a random dance. We started doing the dance when there were no lyrics. Jimmy Pop started humping my leg.

“No Jimmy off! Down boy!” Kayla yelled. I laughed. This was a fun night. I got to beat up a bitch, dance and sing with my friend, and who knows what’s to come?

“We are going to play like 2-3 more songs then My Chemical Romance will play a few songs and then HIM will. Then finally my girls will play a song..or 2. I don’t know. But this is called The Ballad Of Chasey Lain!!” Jimmy Pop yelled. I ran down to the dance floor with Kayla and met up with Nicole, Ashley, Raab, Novak, and Chris. We started to dance. Novak started grinding on Nicole. She shoved him away laughing. An idea sparked in my head. I ran towards the stage and ran up the steps. Jimmy Pop looked at me. I grinned and jumped onto the crowd of dancing people. Body surfing baby. I got carried everywhere until Evil Jarred told everybody to bring me back. I got back up to the stage grinning.

“Okay now give it up for MCR!” Jimmy Pop screamed. Everyone cheered. The guy’s walked up onto the stage. Gerard slung his arm over my shoulder and leaned on me.

“So, as you all know it’s Magen’s birthday.” Gerard said.

“Duh!” I rolled my eyes. He nudged me making me laugh. I swung my hips back at him.

“Oh no you di’nit!” He said in an omg way.

“Oh yes I di’id!” I said snapping my fingers. We got into a hip hitting fight.

“Okay fucking stop now!” Frankie yelled laughing.

“Well as I was saying, today’s Magen’s birthday and we are gonna play for her. So Magen what song do you want first?” Gerard asked. I thought for a moment.

“How bout Dead?!” I yelled. He laughed.

“What? That’s a fucking awsome song!” I yelled.

“Thankyou.” Gerard said. They started playing. I started singing along. I skipped down to the crowd. I had a fucking awsome idea. I ran over to Bam and told him my idea. He picked me up and twirled me around thinking it was a brilliant idea and saying that he loved me so much. The song went by and was over.

“Gerard!” I screamed.

“Magen!” He screamed back.

“I need to tell you something!! Something..important!” I yelled like Patrick. (Off Spongebob where Patrick gets Spongebob in trouble in boating school)

“Then tell me!” He whisper yelled into the mic. I ran up to him. The crowd moved out of my way. I told him my plan. We were going to do...the wall of death! Hopefully we didn’t get too hurt, but hey. It’s the fucking Jackass and Viva La Bam crew. He thought it was a good idea. I felt something pulling my leg. I looked down. Michelle! I forgot she was even here. Jimmy Pop had taken her to the back to play some games so that she wouldn’t get into trouble or get hurt. I picked her up.

“Hey Michelle, will you go up to the stage and sing and dance with Gerard? We are all going to play a game.” I said.

“Can I pway?” She asked. I shook my head.

“It’s an adult game. I don’t want you getting hurt.”

“Okay.” She smiled. I walked her up the stage. Gerard gave me the mic and picked up Michelle.

“Okay you fuckers! I have a game for you all.” I said into the mic. “I want half of you over here, and half over there. Now pick a side mother fuckers!” I yelled. People scrambled to get to a side already knowing what was going to happen and excited for it. I grinned and handed Gerard the mic back, running to the left side where my buddies where.

“Alright we are going to sing Teenagers because all you fuckers scare the living shit outta me...especially Magen.” Gerard said. I stuck my tounge out at him. We waited until the chorus to charge. Once Gerard said “They” we ran towards each other. Some dude ran into me and like hit my face again! Everyone started partying and freaking out after the wall of death. I ran up to the stage after the song and grabbed Michelle. I started dancing with her, I was holding her of course.

“Alright we just played Dead, Disenchanted, The Sharpest Lives, now we’re going to do a song..and have Magen’s little niece pick! Michelle, what song do you want us to play!?” Gerard asked. Michelle grinned. Her favorite song was Famous Last Words.

“Famous Last Words!” She yelled.

“Great choice Chelle!” He said tickling her.

Now I know
That I can't make you stay
But where's your heart?
But where's your heart?
But where's your...

And I know
There's nothing I could say
To change that part
To change that part
To change...
So many
Bright lights to cast a shadow
But can I speak?
Well is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A life that's so demanding
I get so weak
A love that's so demanding
I can't speak

I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you could say can stop me going home

Can you see
My eyes are shining bright
Cause I'm out here
On the other side
Of a jet black hotel mirror
And I'm so weak
Is it hard understanding
I'm incomplete
A love that's so demanding
I get weak

I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you could say can stop me going home

I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you could say can stop me going home

These bright lights have always blinded me
These bright lights have always blinded me
I say

I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead
(How can I see, I see you lying) 'Cause I see you lying next to me
(How can I see, I see you lying) With words I thought I'd never speak
(How can I see, I see you lying) Awake and unafraid
(How can I see, I see you lying) Asleep or dead

'Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead

'Cause I see you lying next to me
With words I thought I'd never speak
Awake and unafraid
Asleep or dead

I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
(Or dead)
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you could say can stop me going home
(Or dead)
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
(Or dead)
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you could say can stop me going home
(Or dead)
I am not afraid to keep on living
I am not afraid to walk this world alone
(Or dead)
Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven
Nothing you can say can stop me going home


“Alright now it’s time for fucking H.I.M!!” Gerard yelled. Everybody cheered. Ville came up.

“Those were 2 amazing performances! Come on let’s cheer this fucking club down for them!” Ville yelled. The crowd went wild.

“I know you can get louder then that!” Ville yelled. Michelle started clapping and screaming. I laughed at her. She was going to be a rocker chick when she grows up. The band played Wicked Game, (Rip Out) The Wings Of A Butterfly, Venus Doom, The Kiss of Dawn, and then Buried Alive By Love.

“Alright you mother fuckers! Parties over!” Bam yelled into the mic.

“Wait one more thing!” Nicole yelled running over.

“What?” I asked. She grinned. Kayla and Ashley came up with a huge cake with a bunch of candles.

“You have to make a wish!” Ashley said. I laughed. I closed my eyes and made my wish. I already knew that after I blew out my candles they were going to throw cake at me, so I thought I’d beat them to the punch. Right when I blew out the last one I grabbed a big hunk of cake and threw it at Ashley. She screamed and grabbed one and tried to throw it at me but missed because I ducked and it hit Bam. Frankie ran up randomly and grabbed some cake and threw it at Nicole. It turned into one huge cake fight. Almost like the cookie dough one. By the end of the fight I was covered, head to toe, in cake. So was everyone else. Ray’s fro was a cake fro because I squashed a big piece of cake on his head.

“Okay it’s time to go home.” Bam said. I laughed.

“Your covered in cake.”

“So are you.” He said.

“Oh ya.” He laughed. We all walked to the hummer limo when we heard a scream.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates. School!! It gets in the way. I've had some homework and chores and stuff. I will try and hurry up and write more and update again tomorrow but it's hard to because I'm also trying to update my other story, then I'm writing a third story. So everythings so confusing.

If you like my Chemical Romance you should read my new one shot called Cancer. Please!! Comments are loVE!!! Also you can thank Ashley for the update. She's the one that got me to update!! Luvs ya!!