Trashed and Scattered

Hot Showers and an Old Secret

“Ok you can turn around.” Ashley said.

The boys turned around and our teeth were still chattering.

“Aww you cold Kayla?” Ville asked. She just nodded.

He wrapped his arms around her.

“Aww h-how sw-sweet.” I said chattering.

“Fuck. I’m going to get sick.” Ashley groaned which looked funny while she was still chattering.

Steve-O wrapped his arms around her and she wrapped her arms around him while still holding on to the towel.

Johnny just ran up to us.

“Your fucking slow.” Nicole laughed.

“Aww you cold?” He asked.

“You wanna f-fucking jum-jump in that w-water?!?” She asked, he laughed and shook his head, wrapping his arms around her.

“Well let’s go.” I said after a few minutes of silence.

We all walked towards the house. I kind of felt bad. I thought Bam liked me at least a little bit and he didn’t even try and keep me warm like the others did.

I shook the feeling off.

“I’m going to take a shower guy’s.” I said once we got to the house.

“Same here.” The girls agreed.

Dunn’s mouth dropped open.

“Your all taking a shower together?”

“Yes we are Dunn.” I rolled my eyes and walked to my room and shut it, walking over to my dresser and grabbing a new bra and underwear and a pair of shorts and a tank top. I threw the clothes on the bed. I let the towel drop and walked into my bathroom and closed that door. I hopped in the shower, turned the water to really hot and washed my hair. I got out and grabbed m towel and reached for my clothes.

“Damn left them in my room.” I muttered and walked into my room and screamed.

“Bam get the hell out!” I screamed.

He looked up from a magazine he grabbed and grinned.

“Get out!” I screamed.

Dunn ran in. He looked me up and down.

“Dunn! Bam! Get out!” I yelled.

Nicole ran in and grabbed their ears and pulled them out. I grinned.

I grabbed my clothes and walked to the bathroom, locking it, and changed. I walked out deciding not to mess with my hair since it’s so short, and walked into the living room.

Everyone was already in there. Dunn and Bam were facing away from me and on the couch. I took this chance and hit them both in the head, hard.

“Ow what the hell?!?” Bam yelled.

“That’s for going in my room without asking, WHILE I’m in the shower!!” I yelled and hit them again, “That’s for not getting out when I yelled get out!”

I walked around the couch and sat on the floor facing everyone.

“So what now?” Kayla asked from her spot next to Ville.

I shrugged.

“I’m hungry. I’ll be back.” I got up and walked to the kitchen while everyone made small talk.

I looked through our cupboards, nothing that sounds good. I then looked in our fridge, nothing, then our freezer, ice cream cake!! I took that out and yelled into the living room, “Anyone want ice cream cake?!?” I heard many footsteps.

~~I guess that’s a yes~~

Everyone ran into the kitchen.

“So that’s a yes?” They all nodded their heads.

I laughed and cut a piece for everyone. First Kayla then Knoxville, then Dunn, Nicole, Johnny, Steve-O and Ashley, then Bam and mine.

I handed everyone theirs and they all ran to the living room.

“Well I guess the cakes gone.” I laughed to myself.

“Need any help?” Bam asked. I jumped not knowing he was still there. He laughed at me.

“No it’s ok.” I started to wash the knife and a few plates and put them away. I looked over my shoulder to see Bam staring at me.

“Enjoying the show?” I raised my eyebrow. He nodded laughing.

“Good to know.” I put them away and hopped onto the counter and started to eat my ice cream cake.

“Why aren’t you coming into the living room?” He asked.

I shrugged.

“I don’t know. Everyone’s having fun I guess I don’t want to spoil it.”

“You aren’t spoiling it! Your part OF the fun.” He said.

“I’m fine in here.” I took a bite of my ice cream cake.

“Don’t make me drag you in there.” He warned

“Touch me and I’ll throw this ice cream cake at your head.” I said.

“So. I know where you sleep.” I raised my eyebrow

“And what would you do to me while I’m asleep huh?” I asked.

He stepped closer.

“Oh you know things.” He smirked.

I nodded, “Ok then.” He stepped even closer so now he was right in front of me.

We both leaned in about to kiss when Dunn walked in.

“Hey Magen-.” He stopped “Oh sorry.”

I looked up, “It’s ok Dunn. Yes?” I asked hopped down and putting my plate away.

“I was just wondering if I could take a shower.”

“Sure go ahead 2nd door on your right.” I smiled and walked into the living room leaving Bam in there.

I was so shocked.

I almost kissed Bam Margera. What am I thinking? It’s not like he actually likes me. He probably just wants me in bed. Not like he likes me. I mean look at me. I’m ugly. Just like my mom used to say. She was right. I am ugly. I am ugly and I’m going to be alone forever.

I started to cry a little bit. I grabbed my hoodie that was in the hallway and put it on, putting the hood over my head and walked into the living room, sitting on the couch.

Everyone laughed at something someone said.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Johnny asked.

“Nothing.” I said pulling my knees up to my chest and hugging them, hiding my face.

“It’s not nothing.” Steve-O said.

I felt everyone’s eyes on me.

“I’m fine stop staring at me.” I rolled my eyes even though no one could see.

“No your not.” Ashley said.

I looked up. “See I’m happy, happy happy fucking HAPPY!” I fake smiled.

The girls gave me the ‘Something’s wrong and your going to tell us’ look.

“I have an idea.” Kayla said changing the subject.

“What?” Nicole asked.

“Well Dunn’s in the shower, let’s jack his clothes and then when he goes to bed, shave his beard.” She grinned.

Bam walked in.

“Sounds fucking awsome.” He said sitting down next to me. I stood up and sat on the floor. Everyone looking at us.

“I can stare too.” I said staring at everyone.

“I’m going to bed.” I sighed and left to my room.

As I was walking into my room I heard everyone talking about me.

“I can hear you ya know!!” I yelled.

It got silent and the girls walked towards me.

“What the hell is your problem?!?” Nicole asked.

“Old memories.” I said looking down.

“Do you mind telling us?” Ashley asked.

I nodded.

“Don’t judge me though.” I looked up at them. They nodded and we walked into my room.

“Ok what’s wrong?” Kayla asked.

“Well when I was in the kitchen, Bam was staring at me while I was doing the dishes. I caught him staring and asked him a sarcastic question and well we talked, he started getting closer, we were about to kiss when Dunn walked in asking if he could take a shower. I don’t know why he didn’t ask one of you but I got down off the counter cause I was sitting on it and walked away. I’ve had one to many bad relationships that have left my heart crushed. That’s when the memories came back. When I was younger my mom would drink her problem’s away. She had cancer and my dad had died. My dad and I, we were really close as I’ve told you. When she was drunk she would bring home random drunk guy’s and they would occasionally hit me. She only hit me a few times. The damage from her was more emotional. She would yell at me calling my ugly and that I would never find a boy or man who liked me. That no one would ever call me beautiful. That no one would ever take a second glance back at me. That no one would love me. That I would be alone in the world for the rest of my life. And you know what?” I looked up at them with tears in my eyes.

“I think I’m starting to believe it.” The tears came down and I hugged them.

“That’s not true. You are beautiful.” Ashley said.

“Your mom was just drunk, she didn’t mean any of that. Besides that would never be true.” Kayla said.

“Everyone finds their someone. Everyone.” Nicole said.

I laughed, “I think all of you found your someone today. Your gonna get it on.”

They laughed at me.

“You ready to come back out and help us shave Dunn’s beard?” Kayla asked.

I nodded.

“I’m sorry. I feel bad.” I said standing up.

“You had a right to. You don’t need to be sorry. Let’s just go out and have fun. Besides just last night we were joking about meeting the Jackass crew.” Nicole laughed.

I laughed and opened the door. All the guy’s fell into my room.

“What the hell?” I asked.

Johnny laughed nervously.

“Um we were just seeing if you were ok.” He said.

I nodded.

“Are you?” Steve-O asked.

I nodded.

“Did you guy’s hear that?” I asked. They nodded.

“Please don’t tell anyone else.Where’s Bam?” I asked.

“He’s in the living room. I think he feels bad for trying to kiss you.” Steve-O said.

I walked into the living room to see Bam on the couch. I felt bad. It’s not his fault.

I walked around and sat down hugging him.

“I’m sorry for being a bitch.” I mumbled.

“It’s my fault. I shouldn’t have tried to kiss you.” He said.

“Hey I tried to kiss you too.” I laughed.

“Did you hear what happened?” I asked. He nodded.

“That’s the only reason I was acting like that. I’ve had my heart crushed one to many times. I didn’t want it to happen again. Besides I don’t want to seem like I want attention or anything it’s just I’ve had a rough life and when I met Kayla, Nicole, and Ashley, my life seemed to change for the better.”

“I would never hurt you.” Bam said lifting my chin up.

“I’m not ready for a relationship right now though. I’m sorry.” I hugged him again and he hugged me back.

I looked up and saw everyone looking at us.

“You can sit here too ya know.” I laughed.

Everyone sat down.

“I actually think I’m going to go to bed. We’ll mess with Dunn tomorrow. Or you guy’s can. I don’t care.” I said standing up and stretching.

“Where do we sleep?” Johnny asked.

“Umm well Johnny you can sleep in Nicole’s bed, Steve-O you with Ashley, Dunn can sleep in the guest bedroom. Bam you can sleep in my bed or with Dunn.” I said

“You please.”

I laughed.

“Well when you come in don’t be loud.” I said and walked down the hallway.

“Night!” I yelled to everyone.

“Night!” Everyone yelled back.

I opened my door when I felt someone start to tickle me. I looked and it was Bam.

“Stop!” I yelled laughing.

“If you don’t I’ll lock you out of my room and you’ll sleep with Dunn!” I yelled. He stopped.

“That’s what I thought.” I mumbled and walked into my room.

He closed my door.

“Night.” I got under the covers and closed my eyes.

“Night.” I felt the bed sink a little bit next to me and I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I took a nap today and had this really fucked up dream. That's where part of this chapter and some of the next maybe 2-6 chapters come from. So ya. Not trying to make me seem needy in this, it just seemed like a good idea for the idea of this story.
Hope you like. Comments and Subsctiptions=Updates!!