Trashed and Scattered

Sexy Bodies, Muffins, Songs, and Skateboarding

The Next Morning

I woke up to my alarm beeping.

I tried to find it with my hand. I found it and hit it. It stopped beeping.

“Damn.” I muttered and sat up rubbing my eyes.

I looked next to me and Bam was asleep, with no shirt.

I stared at his body. I mean wouldn’t you?!?

He opened my eyes and I turned my head, jumping out of bed.

“Enjoying the site were you?” The grin was noticeable in his voice.

I blushed.

“I don’t know what your talking about.” I grinned even though he couldn’t see me, and got up to grab some clothes.

“Sure. You know you can’t resist this sexy body.” I heard him get up.

“My body’s sexier!” I said.

I felt hands on my shoulders, I held back a shiver.

“It sure is.” He whispered in my ear.

I smiled and searched for some clothes in my dresser.

“And what is this for?” Bam asked smirking, holding one of my short black dresses.

“Nothing.” I walked over to him and hung it back up.

He nodded, “Sure.”

I rolled my eyes and went back to the dresser.

I picked out some faded gray skinny jeans, a pink lacy bra with matching underwear, and my Black Parade is Dead! tank top.

“Don’t go through my stuff while I’m changing or you’ll regret it.” I called to Bam who was laying on the bed.

He smirked. I decided to change fast so once I was done I ran into my room. Bam was still on the bed.

“What did you do?” I raised my eyebrow

“Nothing.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever.”

I walked back into the bathroom and did my eyeliner and mascara.

I peeked and saw Bam, still on the bed, but with his eyes closed. I ran in and jumped on him.
He made an “ompf” sound.

“You gonna put some clothes on?” I asked since he was only wearing boxers.

He pushed me off and grabbed his pants and threw them on.

“Meet ya in the living room.” I smiled and ran off to see everyone else in the living room.

“Hey people!” I yelled.

“You seem cheery today.” Nicole smirked.

“I did NOT have sex with him!” I yelled grabbing a pillow and hitting her with it.

“Sure.” She said.

Someone knocked on the door.

“I got it!” I yelled and ran towards the door.

The door opened causing me to run into it.

“Oh fuck!” I yelled.

“Holy crap I’m sorry Magen!!” Chris Pontius yelled.

I laughed, “It’s ok Chris.”

He helped me up. All of a sudden Nicole came running up to us with a bat. I started laughing.

“What the hell Nicole?” I asked laughing.

“I thought someone was trying to rape you.” She said looking down.

I looked at Chris.

“Were you gonna rape me?” He shook his head smiling.

“Okay!” I smiled and skipped into the kitchen to grab a muffin.

“Chris if you open my door like that again I’m gonna kick you so hard you won’t have babies!! Besides what’s the point in knocking or ringing the doorbell if your just going to open it?” I asked. Nicole shrugged.

“New rule. You knock or ring the doorbell you wait until someone IN the house opens it. Or just come in.” I said walking back into the hallway.

“Muffin!!” Bam yelled and dove for my muffin. I turned and he fell to the floor.

“My muffin. You want one you go get your own.” I said taking a bite. He pouted.

I sighed, “Here.” I walked back into the kitchen and grabbed another one.

“Time to go people!!” Jeff yelled.

I skipped to Nicole, Kayla, and Ashley and hooked arms with them and we skipped towards the van, Nicole and I singing The Wizard Of Oz theme song. Ashley and Kayla joined in while the boys were laughing at us. I took a bite of my muffin as we all got into the back of the van.

“Hurry up ass holes!!” I yelled.

“And get out of our house before we beat you up!!” Nicole yelled.

All the guy’s ran into the van and we smirked.

“That’s what I thought.” I muttered. After about 10 minutes of nothing I got bored and started singing a little tune. Teenagers by My Chemical Romance. Not very loud though.

“They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies in the books
To make a citizen out of you
Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you, son
So they can watch all the things you do” I sang. Nicole looked over at me and grinned.

“Because the drugs never work
They're gonna give you a smirk
'Cause they got methods of keeping you clean
They're gonna rip up your heads,
Your aspirations to shreds
Another cog in the murder machine” Ashley sang a little louder. Kayla and Nicole grinned. We used to do this when we would travel far away and we weren’t listening to music. A little game we played kinda. The boy’s all looked at us in amusement.

“They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me” We all sang together really loud.

“The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt
What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did” Nicole and Kayla sang at the same time. We were all bobbing our head’s along to the beat that we had all known by heart.

“They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me” We sang together.

“Ohhh yeah!” I sang.

“They said all teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me” We sang. Even Chris joined in. He actually knew the song!

“All Together Now!” I sang very loudly

“Teenagers scare the living shit out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me” We sang. Then I did a little song scream and we repeated it.

I started giggling.

“What was that about?” Bam asked.

“I don’t know. I was bored as hell. We used to do this whenever we were traveling and bored we would start singing random songs together.” I said laying my head on Kayla’s shoulder.

“It’s just one of our things.” Ashley shrugged.

“You girls got good voices.” Ville said. I jumped.

“Holy hell I forgot you were even here!” I yelled. Everyone laughed at me. I pouted.

“Aww is Maggerz sad?” Ashley asked poking me.

“Everyone’s making fun of me.” I rested my head on the back seat.

“We’re here!” Jeff yelled.

“Do you have to yell all the time!?!” Nicole asked.

“Sorry hun. You gotta get used to it.” Johnny said. She blushed.

“He called you hun!!” Kayla, Ashley and I yelled at the same time.

Kayla and I were giggling and Ashley got out..

“I think we should get out before they decide to prank us since we’re in here by ourselves.” Kayla said. I nodded and got out with her right behind me.

We walked to where everyone was. I started giggling like crazy because of a funny thought.

“What?” Bam asked looking at me funny, along with everyone else.

“Bob’s natural male enhancement.” I started giggling even more and I had to lean on Bam for support.

“You are a weird girl.” Bam laughed and slung his arm around me.

“Do you use it?” I asked still giggling.

“No why?” He asked.

“Cause we bout the unrated version of Jackass 2.5 and you showed your little ding ding?” I started laughing extremely hard. As did the other girls. I looked at everyone else and they were leaning on each other laughing. Then I looked at Bam and he was blushing like crazy. Once I finally calmed down I saw a skateboard and grabbed it. I started skateboarding around when I felt myself being lifted into the air. I screamed and looked down. It was Bam.

“Come on you and Nicole are doing a stunt.” He said and put me down. I hopped on his back and we walked towards Nicole and Jeff. I started giggling.

“Jeff fa fa!” I yelled

“Dun ham!” Nicole yelled

“Dot com!” We yelled together.

Bam shook his head laughing.

“You 4 girls are worse then my crew all together.” I rolled my eyes and put my chin on his shoulder.

“You know you love us.” I smiled.

“Okay what I want you girls to do is just skateboard around while Dunn, Bam, and Dico do their skit.” Jeff said. Bam put me down and Jeff handed Nicole and I skateboards. We looked over at Dunn and Dico and laughed. They were in suits!!

“That’s a very good look for you Dico.” Nicole laughed as he ran his hands down his body trying to be sexy.

“Dunn that actually looks good on you.” I said impressed.

“If you never met Bam you would probably be a boring old business guy.” I laughed as he shoved me.

Jeff handed Nicole and I skateboards and we were off. I started off with grinding the rails a bit, then started to do some grabs and twists while the guy’s were doing their skit. Nicole ran into Dico once on purpose as he went down with his computer chair. I stopped for a minute to catch my breath. We’ve been doing this for about 2 hours now. How much footage do they need. I rolled my eyes. Jeff came over.

“Hey Magen can you do something for me?” He asked.

“Sure what?”

“When Bam goes down on his skateboard he’s going to do an ollie and you know jump highish but stay low, what I want you to do is skateboard over to him and jump off your skateboard over Bam while you skateboard goes under his. He doesn’t know what’s happening but this should be cool.” I smirked and agreed.

Bam went down so I went down the same time. When I went down I heard Jeff yell “I was just kidding”. Bam did an ollie and jumped into the air and I jumped off my skateboard and over Bam who looked shocked and I landed on the other side of Bam while he landed on his skateboard. I stopped and kicked my skateboard up. I grinned.

“Holy fucking shit!! I was just kidding!!” Jeff yelled.

“Dude you made Jeff go on a cussing spree!! No one’s ever done that!!” Johnny yelled laughing his signature laugh.

All of a sudden I was lifted up into the air. I looked down and saw Bam.

“That was fucking awsome!!” He hugged me.

“Thankyou. I guess.” I laughed. He gasped.

“You guess. That was fucking amazing. I’ve never seen that before!!” He said. Everyone was crowding around us.

“I see you guy’s too.” I laughed.

“Group hug!!” Dico yelled and hugged me and Bam. Then everyone gathered into a big hug.

“Oh my god someone stinks!!” Kayla yelled.

“Eww I smell it too!!” Ashley and I yelled.

“Sorry.” Steve-O said. We laughed.

“Now what?” Nicole asked.

“I know!!” Ashley yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha longer update. Sorry if it sucks. More stuff withh be coming up soon!! More drama. More adventure stuff. SO stay tuned XD
Comments and subscriptions are love!!

Also can anyone make me a layout?