Trashed and Scattered

Strip Tease and Pool Time!

“Okay if you want you can follow me, or you can stay covered in cake all night and wait for a shower tomorrow for a few hours.” I said. Everyone looked confused. I nodded at them and ran to the pool, jumping in. I swam to the surface only to notice just about everyone running towards the pool and Ape screaming her head off, Phil was just chill like he always is. I covered my eyes as a bunch of people chose to spray me. I went back underwater and rubbing my hair and face then surfaced. I saw Raab right in front of me. I screamed in shock.

“Holy shit Raab you scared the shit out of me!” I yelled. He laughed.

“Sorry. Great idea though! I mean seriously, you have one of the most diabolical mind ever!” He said.

“Thankyou, thankyou very much!” I said smiling. I swam over to Bam.

“What’s up sexy?” I asked. He smirked.

“Nothing much hot stuff.” He said. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“So did you get me anything for my birthday?” I asked raising my eyebrow. He continued smirking.

“I got you a few things, why?” He asked.

“Hmm I don’t know, maybe I’m just a bit curious.” I said.

“Really?” He asked putting his forehead to mine.

“Yup.” I said and then went underwater. I didn’t open my eyes because 1. I’m not good and immediately close my eyes and 2. There is fucking cake leftovers! I swam away from where Bam was and into a pair of legs, they felt hairy so it much be one of the guy’s, hopefully not nudie Novak. I pulled that person under and started tickling them. I ran out of breath and swam to the surface. It was Dico.

“Dude Bam your girl was totally feeling me up!” Dico yelled. I started laughing at Bam’s shocked expression.

“Well if you call swimming into someone’s legs on accident, pulling them under and tickling them then I’m guilty.” I said grinning.

“Hey I didn’t say I didn’t like it!” Dico said.

“Pervert.” I rolled my eyes.

“So do I even have anymore presents?” I asked.

“Well Phil and I have something but we don’t have it yet.” Ape said.

“That made total sense Ape.” Bam said. I shoved him.

“Stop being mean.” I rolled my eyes.

“Well you didn’t have to get me anything you know, none of you guy’s did. Just celebrating it was enough. Hell we didn’t even need to do that! All I really needed was to be with my friends.” I said.

“Awe! That was so sappy!” Glomb said.

“Shut up before I have to shut it for you!” I yelled in mock anger. His eyes went wide.

“I’m just kidding.” He said.

“I know! So am I. Jeez your around these guy’s all the time and you get scared of me? Wow I must be pretty scary.” I said.

“Ya! You make little kids cry!! Remember when we were at the playground and those kids ran away from you?” Nicole asked. I giggled.

“I remember that. That little snobby bitch kid stole my Skittles!!” I yelled. She laughed at me.

“Your so mean.” Bam said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me since we could stand now.

“I know. But come on you don’t ever touch my Skittles!” I said.

“That sounded wrong.” Nicole said.

“Shut up Nicole.” I said laughing.

“I’m getting out.” I said getting out.

“Come on let’s just chill in the water for now.” Bam said.

“Remember the first night they stayed at our house and we jumped in the lake in our underwear and bras?” Ashley asked. I nodded and we laughing.

“Ashley had to lick Dunn’s toe!” Kayla yelled. Everyone laughed at Ashley while she blushed.

“Ya when we got out no one cuddled with me to keep me warm.” I said pouting.

“I wanted to, but I was scared to.” Bam said.

“Bam Margera? Scared? Wow you really have an effect on him Magen.” Dico said. I grinning.

“So come on get in!” Ashley yelled.

“But my shirt makes me feel like a bijillion pounds.” I whined.

“Then take it off!” Novak yelled joking. I thought about it then smirked. I knew he was kidding but hey. Why not give them a show. I stripped off my shirt and jumped in the pool, only in my dark purple bra. Luckily it wasn’t a lace one so you couldn’t see through it. I surfaced and most of the guy’s mouths were hanging open.

“I didn’t think you actually would do it!” Novak said. I grinned.

“You should never doubt her. You never know, she may suprise you.” Kayla said. Ashley and Nicole nodded.

“I love you.” Novak said.

“I love ya too Novak.” I said laughing. Bam came up to me and cuddled with me. We stayed in to pool for about an hour. Bam pushed Ape into the pool. She yelled about it but then cooled down when Ashley, Nicole, and I started talking to her. Kayla and Ville were talking to each other. Ashley then left to go hang out with Steve-O and Nicole did the same but with Johnny. Bam was talking to Jeff about Jackass 3. I rolled my eyes and started talking to Dunn and Raab about motorcycles, cars, and some ideas for Viva La Bam. After that Bam yelled at everyone to get the hell inside. I walked inside behind Bam. I looked at the clock and saw it was 2 in the morning. Tiredness swept over me.

“Hey people I think I’m going to go to bed.” I said.

“But there’s more presents.” Bam whined. I grinned slightly.

“Well can they wait until tomorrow?” I asked.

“I’m kind of tired too.” Johnny said.

“No one gives a shit about what you think.” Bam said.

“I do!” Nicole said.

“So.” Bam said.

“Well I care what both of them think so technically if you don’t care what they think which is what I think you don’t care what I think?” I asked.

“Wait...what the hell?” Dico asked.

“Let me break it down for you Dico. Bam doesn’t care what Nicole and Johnny think. Right?” Dico nodded.

“Well Magen thinks what they think so she said that technically Bam doesn’t care what she thinks. So technically that hurts her feelings, unless she’s just playing around.” Ashley said.

“Ohhh!” Dico said.

“Well where is David, Michelle, and Mary going to sleep?” I asked. Bam grinned.

“Well Glomb built a huge house/hotel in the back yard!” He grinned. Ape yelled and started freaking.

“Ape! Breath.” I said holding her shoulders. She started to complain.

“Ape breath before I slap you!” I yelled. She took a deep breath.

“Good, now let it out.” She breathed out.

“Alright now go upstairs, change into warm clothes, cuddle up with Phil, and get a good nights rest, okay?” She smiled and nodded.

“Thankyou Magen. Goodnight everybody.” Ape said walking upstairs.

“Night.” Phil said walking past me.

“Night people!” I yelled and ran into Bam’s and my room. David came in and grabbed Michelle.

“Goodnight David. See you in the morning.” I hugged him, still wet.

“Night Magen.” Bam walked in. Oh crap I had completely forgot about his ‘present’. Time to face the music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy update but I've been so busy lately! I'll try and update again soon!