Trashed and Scattered

Girls peeing 101

“So.” I said. Bam walked over toward’s me. “Do you have any clothes I could borrow?” I asked skipping over to his dresser. I opened one drawer and pulled out a pair of boxers. I felt Bam wrap his arms around my waist from behind and him kissing my neck. I turned around. “Can I borrow these and a shirt?” I asked. He started kissing my neck again.

“Sure. I don’t. Care.” He said in between kisses.

“Thanks.” I turned around. He stopped kissing me. I pulled out a big element shirt.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing.” I said quickly. I pulled the shirt over my head and pulled off my skinny jeans. Do you know how hard it is to pull wet skinny jeans off? A bit hard.

“Could..you maybe..turn around?” I asked a bit sheepishly. I didn’t feel like taking my underwear off in front of him. I felt self cautious, I mean I don’t mind if I have a bra and underwear on, but other then that, I’m kind of shy.

“I will if you tell me what’s wrong.” Bam said.

“Nothing really.” I said. He sighed and turned around. I quickly stripped myself of my underwear and pulled the boxers on. I walked past Bam and sat on the bed, playing with my fingers. I felt the bed sink in front of me. I looked up and saw Bam’s concerned face.

“Please tell me.” He said. I sighed.

“If I do promise not to get mad or laugh or something.” I said. His expression softened.

“Of course I won’t.” He said.

“Well earlier when you said “You’ll love your present tonight” the first thing I thought you meant was sex. Well...I’m kind of..still a virgin and..well if that’s what you wanted I’m not ready to give that away just yet.” I said, saying the last part looking at my lap. He lifted my head up with his hands.

“It’s okay. I can wait. If your not ready then your not ready. I love you and I’m not going to rush you.” Bam said, very sincere.

“So your not mad?” I asked. He chuckled.

“My life doesn’t revolve around sex.” He said. I grinned.

“Like Novak and Dico?” I asked. He started laughing.

“Yes like them.” I hugged him.

“Thank you.” I said. He crawled over to his side and pulled the covers up. I snuggled under the covers while Bam took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room and then snuggled up with me. We stared into each others eyes and went to sleep soon after. I woke up the next morning or afternoon probably, feeling refreshed. Bam was gone, his side of the bed still warm so he must not have been gone long. I got up, stretched and went upstairs to get my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth and walked back downstairs. Everyone must be in the Pirate Bar. I ran down the stairs two at a time. Dico was right in front of me so I jumped onto his back.

“What’s up sexy?” I asked.

“Nothing much. How bout you?”

“Nothing just brushed my teeth. I had a good nights sleep.” I grinned.

“I bet you did.” Dico smirked. I looked down. I had Bam’s boxers on and his shirt.

“I didn’t have sex last night seriously.” I said sighing.

“We know you didn’t we’re just giving you a bad time.” Dunn said. I smiled.

“Where’s Bam?” I asked.

“He went to Vito’s house with the girls, Steve-O, Johnny, and Glomb.” Raab said.

“Oh so he left me to be raped by you guy’s. How nice of him.” I rolled my eyes and got off Dico’s back. I searched the cabnits, then the fridge.

“BACON!” I yelled. I grabbed a pan and turned the stove on, hungry for my bacon. I put a couple strips on the pan and waited impatiently. I heard footsteps but ignored them. I felt myself being lifted into the air and twirled around.

“Bam!” I whined, “Put me down, please?” He set me down. I flipped the bacon over and leaned back against the counter, still impatient for my food to cook.

“So what did you do to your uncle this time?” I asked Bam. He grinned and leaned on the counter next to me. He crossed his arms, the grin still plastered on his face.

“Well we drove over there, the fatass was still asleep so we decided to give him a little wake up call.” I rolled my eyes. “ We planted speakers around him and blasted some screamo music...well not nessicarily music....just 3 screaming girls.” Bam’s grin grew. “Since we have a whole season to film we’re saving the big stuff for later.” I laughed and flipped the bacon again.

“You are so mean to your family.” The bacon was done so I grabbed a plate, put a paper towel on it and placed the bacon on the plate. Raab, Novak, Ashley, Nicole, Kayla, Ville, Dico, and Dunn walked in. They ran towards the plate and grabbed the bacon. I whined.

“That was the last of the bacon! It was mine! You are all bastards!” Bam chuckled. He stepped up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He must really like my waist.

“How bout we all go shopping?” I grinned. I’ve seen an episode where they go shopping together. This ought to be fun.

“Alright but on one condition.” Everyone looked at me.

“We get to go out to eat before.” Dico grinned.

“Hells to the ya!” Dico jumped in the air. I rolled my eyes.

“Dico you have some white stuff on the corner of your mouth.” I said. He wiped his face.

“Other side.” He wiped the other side. I started laughing. Nicole, Ashley, and Kayla looked at each other.

“Dico! White stuff...cum!” Bam laughed. Dico glared at me while everyone laughed at him.

“Well I’m going to go get sexyfied I’ll be back in a minute.” I unwrapped Bam arms from around my waist and pecked his lips. I turned around and walked all the way upstairs, running into Gerard on the way.

“Hey Gee.”

“Hey Mags. You know they don’t have any fucking toilet out there. I had to piss so bad.” Gerard said. I laughed.

“You could have just gone in the woods. Besides you have it easier then girls. You just have to whip it out and go, us girls have to pull out pants down, squat, pee, then wipe. So you better feel lucky.” I said laughing.

“I do not need a step by step on how girls pee. Really Girls peeing 101...I did not take that in school.” Gerard said. That made me laugh even more.

“Well we’re going out to eat then going to the store so tell everyone. If they want to come they can, but you don’t have to.” I said.

“Okay thanks.” Gerard said. He walked off. I grabbed my black skinny jeans, underwear, my pink bra, and I stole Ashley’s Bon Jovi shirt. I got dressed real quick. I walked into Nicole’s bathroom and stole some of her eyeliner, mascara, and some hair spray. I spiked my hair in the back and I was ready to go. I pulled on Nicole’s converse that have a graffiti looking design on them and walked downstairs.